Breaking Bonaduce.............

dickkotite

are ya feeling it? DB has got to be one of the most disturbed individuals in the world. his wife seems to be a sweet chick, when will she get smart and dump him?

They got married on their 1st date and he doesn't remember it. That's love?

She in it for the money...Gimme tha Loot!! Gimme tha Loot!!

Bona-douchebag should have gone the Dana Plato route and killed himself. It's embarrassing how these D-list "celebs" will sell their souls on faux-"reality" shows. Bonaduce is such a non-story it's not even funny. And him playing up his "troubled" life for what is probably a cool mil just shows how bad television programming really is.

aint nothing wrong with D-list :lol:

Danny played a mean base guitar... how far the great musician has fallen..

bonaduce.jpg

Tom can we ban GG for this post?

Great, Bonadouche and guitar should never adn I mean never in the same setence.

aint nothing wrong with D-list :lol:

Danny played a mean base guitar... how far the great musician has fallen.. "point me in the direction of Albuquerque"

bonaduce.jpg

Great joke gg.

I like to way you purposely misspelled bass, thereby commenting on his lack of musicianship.

What a kidder.

:D

d

Great joke gg.

I like to way you purposely misspelled bass, thereby commenting on his lack of musicianship.

What a kidder.

:D

d

not many get my humor.. thanks for seeing it vD ;) i was wondering if anyone was going to catch that :lol:

Bona-douchebag should have gone the Dana Plato route and killed himself. It's embarrassing how these D-list "celebs" will sell their souls on faux-"reality" shows. Bonaduce is such a non-story it's not even funny. And him playing up his "troubled" life for what is probably a cool mil just shows how bad television programming really is.

Dig!!!

Bonnadouchie got his own radio show for being a nobody.

I went to broadcasting school, I busted my balls for a radio station cluster in Southe Jersey and after 2 1/2 years of loyalty they threw me out on my ass because of favoritism for someone else; and I haven't been in radio since.

I wanna stomp on Bonnadouchies face!!! :evil:

Dig!!!

Bonnadouchie got his own radio show for being a nobody.

I went to broadcasting school, I busted my balls for a radio station cluster in Southe Jersey and after 2 1/2 years of loyalty they threw me out on my a$$ because of favoritism for someone else; and I haven't been in radio since.

I wanna stomp on Bonnadouchies face!!! :evil:

dude dont be bitter. he is still a celebrity so he has an in everywhere he goes and not for nothing he is facinating. maybe not so much DB but the mind of a anger control-less self destructive freak

oh i think his wife is totally legit and has nothing but unconditional love for danny.she could have left a long time ago if she were after money....

i am also surprised that DB has so much wealth. I dont think roger thomas lives like that

...I must agree. I believe his wife is genuine and wasn't with him for money. Hell he can't have that much money to put up with that psychotic like breakdown he had. Hadn't watched the show till today and they showed the episode when he was going nuts over the stripper thing...I would have left his arse that night.. =D> . No money in the world could keep me there. He seemed truly nuts and scary in that episode. Love does crazy things...when they were in the office he seemed a little more obsessed then in love. Damn those hard drugs and alcohol!!!

...I must agree. I believe his wife is genuine and wasn't with him for money. Hell he can't have that much money to put up with that psychotic like breakdown he had. Hadn't watched the show till today and they showed the episode when he was going nuts over the stripper thing...I would have left his arse that night.. =D> . No money in the world could keep me there. He seemed truly nuts and scary in that episode. Love does crazy things...when they were in the office he seemed a little more obsessed then in love. Damn those hard drugs and alcohol!!!

its definately obsession. genuine love as well. DB has a lot of control over his wife. His wife loves him and nobody is acting.

nobody is that good of an act and YES love does crazy things.if you are a reality tv fan, this is one of the best shows by far

its definately obsession. genuine love as well. DB has a lot of control over his wife. His wife loves him and nobody is acting.

nobody is that good of an act and YES love does crazy things.if you are a reality tv fan, this is one of the best shows by far

...I know I'll try and catch it. He is bound to go haywire again. He slit his wrists over that....wow. I guess I dont want love like that... :shock: ..make sure to update when the new episode comes on dickie....what about My Fair Brady?.... :lol:

my fair brady? now there is a money grubbing b!tch.... its pretty good. i suspect the girl is just doing all this to have a show. peter brady may be for real, but he could also be in on it
...I think she's really in love with him though dickie...she liked him when they did surreal life....but I was sure he'd probably romp with her once and that would be it, then I saw this show come up on vh1 and I was like is this real?...but he just wants that young body and that energetic sex, he doesn't want to marry her...and she's definately looking for a husband and kids at the tender age of 22....saw the Bonaduce episode again just now....he was really intense man, Im sure this is not acting. Nobody could be that damn good at crazy could they?

DB is real and crazy

i really think she is doing all this for money and fame. it ok for a woman to marry because they have nothing to lose a divorce is a windfall....

that chick is HOT HOT HOT though. god almighty she is beautiful id eat her pooh and drink her pee for a taste of that good thing

id eat her pooh and drink her pee for a taste of that good thing

1.) You're disgusting [-X

2.) I'd rather drink the sweat from DON ZIMMER's ball sack or comb VINNY TESTAVERDE'S back hair naked than shag that trash heap. What is she 50? #-o

peach i was refering to adriene curry from my fair brady. as far as dannys wife, she is also sexy but i wouldnt eat her dudy. id go down on her after she ran a marathon, but that about it

I feel you DK. Holla!!! =D> I'm quite impressed with the level of fitness attained by Danny B and Chris Knight. They've got hard bodies and rock hard ABS. No wonder the ladies are all over them.

ummm, and you say your NOT gay?

Of course not. Listen, I'd rather unclog RON JEREMY's shower drain with my teeth, than let another man anywhere near my tight anal opening with their engorged, purple members. [-X

That's just asking for trouble.

i think she gave him an ultimadum (sic) and started to go apartment hunting for herself and brady came to his senses finally and let her go?

Ill tell u what if i were his buddy i would be telling him to dump that classless, immature money/career grubbing redneck.

sure she is hot but she is NOT marriage material.

now that green gal, thats a chick you could settle down with and make plans :wink:

Archived