Redskins | To Negotiate Long-Term Deal with Moss

SoFlaJets

- from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:18:26 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Washington Redskins are expected to begin contract negotiations on a long-term deal with WR Santana Moss once the swap with the New York Jets for WR Laveranues Coles is official. Moss is entering the final year of his contract.

- from www.KFFL.com

The Associated Press reports the Washington Redskins are expected to begin contract negotiations on a long-term deal with WR Santana Moss once the swap with the New York Jets for WR Laveranues Coles is official. Moss is entering the final year of his contract.

Now the fun begins. Maybe Washington will end up cutting him too after the season, and we'll get back Santana to be the # 3. :lol:

- from www.KFFL.com

I liked Moss, I really did...his jersey hangs in my closet. He never materialized into that threat I watched at UM...maybe he will with the skins, I don't know. But, for whatever reason it was with the Jets, injuries, Hackett, etc., he was a disappointment.

Moss had all the talent in the world but when he was injured so early in his NFL career I thought it took something out of him.

He would constantly run out of bounds and pull up short over the middle to avoid contact.

Archived