Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's fair enough, CTM, as no one apparently wants to come along with me on Sharrow. Forced to pick between Vic and I28, I'd be inclined to go with Vic just because his plays been so erratic. Being on all the long trains says at best an impatient townie. I've written how I feel about him, that something feels off (pretty much the biggest reason I've got a train on me).

unvote, vote: Vic

As a side note, if we get close to a mod lynch, go ahead and go with me. I'm roleless, and while there's a chance a random lynch could get scum -- equal risk you lose a town power role.

hmm... I will switch to vic and hammer him if he gets to 6

Hopping into a meeting. I'm not gonna request to be held out on. If you wanna hammer me go for it. If you want a reaction out of me you're not getting it and even if I did provide one it wouldn't be genuine. So if you think I28's silly case is the best to go with, then go with it. Clearly me answering questions hasn't been in a manner you guys want to to hear or are satisfied with. At this point I've done all I can do to answer questions. If you want to ask more, please feel free to and I will again try to the best of my abilities to answer it.

I have nothing to claim, I'm roleless and it is what it is. Nice of BG to come on by to throw a quick vote and disappear again.

Unless you put a vote there.

Alrighty then.

unvote

vote: I28

I'm not ready to hang AVM just yet, and I'm not buying the case on Vic right now - which doesn't bode well for the guy pushing that case the hardest.

Here's my deal today... I'll be around for a couple more hours, then I'm off to do a gig with the world renowned Joey Killjoy & The Buzzkills. If you're on LI, we're playing at The Grill Room in Hauppauge. We do an acoustic/dinner set around 7:30-ish, then rock the bar for two more electric sets after we grab ourselves some free food. We do a lot of 80's & 90's alternative type stuff. Hope to see you there! [/advertisement]

Once I leave today, I won't be back on 'til I'm at work tomorrow morning (which is really gonna suck).

Alrighty then.

unvote

I'm not ready to hang AVM just yet, and I'm not buying the case on Vic right now - which doesn't bode well for the guy pushing that case the hardest.

Here's my deal today... I'll be around for a couple more hours, then I'm off to do a gig with the world renowned Joey Killjoy & The Buzzkills. If you're on LI, we're playing at The Grill Room in Hauppauge. We do an acoustic/dinner set around 7:30-ish, then rock the bar for two more electric sets after we grab ourselves some free food. We do a lot of 80's & 90's alternative type stuff. Hope to see you there! [/advertisement]

Once I leave today, I won't be back on 'til I'm at work tomorrow morning (which is really gonna suck).

Saturday morning work? Geez dude, that blows

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

Vicious (4) -- Integrity, JiF, Bleedin' Green, AVM

AVM (5) -- JVoR, CTM, DanX, Vicious, Crusher

Integrity (3) -- Sharrow, Pac, slats

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

Man, you are big help. The one man mission to torch a townie is really paying off and making this game exciting!!!

Haha! I'm not the only one who's interested in you, I'm just the only one who cast a real vote in that direction. Everyone seems to want to lynch a townie first for some reason. :P

Alrighty then.

unvote

That sounds great, slats.

Break a leg!

If you're ever in Rochester I'll hit up your gig... Oranges in hand ;)

So if you think I28's silly case is the best to go with, then go with it..

Please dont call I28's case against you silly. Its outstanding. Just ask him. He's got you zero'd in big time. I'd be shocked if you turn up town, his case is that solid.

Haha! I'm not the only one who's interested in you

Ofcourse you're not the only one, I'm an interesting dude.

Please dont call I28's case against you silly. Its outstanding. Just ask him. He's got you zero'd in big time. I'd be shocked if you turn up town, his case is that solid.

LOL.. and you guys call me a prick.

LOL.. and you guys call me a prick.

Jif is always like this, he's just laying it on a little more thick so dumbasses like you can pick it up..

half the time i think people think he's really complimenting them...

Told you he's a douchebag in sheeps clothing

Here's the thing though... you've been crapping all over his case but are still voting Vic... Why?

What does this have to do with you being a dip****? ;-)

IDK - I'm being forced to choose from 3 people, AVM, Vic and I28. So because I dont feel great about any of them except I28 who has the least likely chance of being torched...I'll go with the case that he claims is so amazing partially to prove a point and also to move the game along. I believe Vic is a roleless townie, so at least we are not killing a power role or outing one on day 1.

I wouldn't really go see those long-hairs... I was trying to be nice.

Joke btw slats... 80's 90's alternative is def up there in my musical tastes.

I play acoustic myself but purely recreational.

IDK - I'm being forced to choose from 3 people, AVM, Vic and I28. So because I dont feel great about any of them except I28 who has the least likely chance of being torched...I'll go with the case that he claims is so amazing partially to prove a point and also to move the game along. I believe Vic is a roleless townie, so at least we are not killing a power role or outing one on day 1.

This is bizarro logic... You believe Vic is innocent but want to kill him in favor of the guy your not sure about to "prove a point"?

Why not try and kill the one your not sure about today and save the townie in the process?

Your post sucks.

This is bizarro logic... You believe Vic is innocent but want to kill him in favor of the guy your not sure about to "prove a point"?

Why not try and kill the one your not sure about today and save the townie in the process?

Your post sucks.

You suck! I didnt ask for your opinion. You asked for mine. Whats the purpose of me voting I28? Its pointless. Its not going to happen, so I see no reason to vote him. I dont feel great about anyone so I'm helping move the game along by following the greatest case ever made.

And again, I think he's a roleless townie. So why not, just torch him, get it out of the way and avoid either torching a power role or outing one (even though I know you love to out the power roles)...its not a smart move.

Joke btw slats... 80's 90's alternative is def up there in my musical tastes.

I play acoustic myself but purely recreational.

I should be just playing recreationally, but got roped in with a good friend who I played with back in high school - which is a long, long time ago. It's fun to play this kind of music, though. Most of the guys my age are playing Whipping Post or Gimme Three Steps. Just not for me.

Your post sucks.

It sure does.

Reminds me a lot of Crusher's post, in which he wanted to kill you just because you're a troublesome townie - but he was only saying that to get scum to climb aboard and trap them.

Let me know when I can move the game along and vote for JiF. That'll be good for me.

You suck! I didnt ask for your opinion. You asked for mine. Whats the purpose of me voting I28? Its pointless. Its not going to happen, so I see no reason to vote him. I dont feel great about anyone so I'm helping move the game along by following the greatest case ever made.

And again, I think he's a roleless townie. So why not, just torch him, get it out of the way and avoid either torching a power role or outing one (even though I know you love to out the power roles)...its not a smart move.

Hey Braniac if you voted I2D2 he'd have the same # of votes as Vic... You're either playing dumb or playing dumb.

It sure does.

Reminds me a lot of Crusher's post, in which he wanted to kill you just because you're a troublesome townie - but he was only saying that to get scum to climb aboard and trap them.

Let me know when I can move the game along and vote for JiF. That'll be good for me.

Man you really like me. So cute this lil thing for me is...

Hey Braniac if you voted I2D2 he'd have the same # of votes as Vic... You're either playing dumb or playing dumb.

O.K. Whatever you dip****s say.

Unvote

Vote - I28

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

Vicious (3) -- Integrity, Bleedin' Green, AVM

AVM (5) -- JVoR, CTM, DanX, Vicious, Crusher

Integrity (4) -- Sharrow, Pac, slats, JiF

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

FYI I'm back for the time being. Seems like we'll have a lot of people signing off for the weekend. Like I said if anyone has got a question about my play I'll answer the best I can. I already said I28 is still amongst those I'm suspicious of and would change my vote if the town is leaning that way. I'm not gonna do the emo self-vote so that's out of the question.

I personally think i28 defended himself in a townie way. I would not feel good lynching him as the other two. Vicious's reactions to the pressure were less convincing to me. He has had a reasonable amount of suspicious behavior, so i wouldn't exactly stop his lynch if i had the power to do so.

Avm's overall gameplay so far is where i still feel most comfortable. The long post he gave is making me doubt it a bit, but i consider the overall case more than a few individual posts.

Bottom line is avm is still my vote for now but i wouldn't be outrage if vicious got lynched instead.

FYI I'm back for the time being. Seems like we'll have a lot of people signing off for the weekend. Like I said if anyone has got a question about my play I'll answer the best I can. I already said I28 is still amongst those I'm suspicious of and would change my vote if the town is leaning that way. I'm not gonna do the emo self-vote so that's out of the question.

You've got nothing to claim, correct?

Archived