SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

Vicious (3) -- Integrity, Bleedin' Green, AVM

AVM (6) -- JVoR, CTM, Vicious, Crusher, slats, DanX

Integrity (3) -- Sharrow, Pac, JiF

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

Ok ... I've made my thoughts on AVM clear. If for some reason the tide turns towards Vicious, I'm okay with lynching him, too. But I'm less confident about him because his play seems less sneaky. I don't find I28 particularly scummy.

I'm completely wiped and going to sleep. I'll be gone all day tomorrow but should be back in the evening again.

You forgot scared that when he drops the hammer and AVM is shown to be innocent town he gets put in the crosshairs for tomorrow. I'm not saying that's fact but there's just as much of a chance of that as the above.

It's far different to drop a hammer on an innocent then to draw up a case and push it. You can always play the WHOOPS card in that case. The hammer draws a lot more attention. I think at this point it'd be smart for us to look at who isn't dropping the hammer and I think it's safe to say that at least one of them is scum.

It's far different to drop a hammer on an innocent then to draw up a case and push it. You can always play the WHOOPS card in that case. The hammer draws a lot more attention. I think at this point it'd be smart for us to look at who isn't dropping the hammer and I think it's safe to say that at least one of them is scum.

Precisely. That's why I'm still scratching my head about the "nothing has changed I'll see yall later".... what?

Simply vote AVM and that point and everything has changed. We go to night and start day 2!

Precisely. That's why I'm still scratching my head about the "nothing has changed I'll see yall later".... what?

Simply vote AVM and that point and everything has changed. We go to night and start day 2!

Says the guy also not dropping the hammer..

If I see a threat of a random lynch I'll drop the hammer... lord knows I'd like to get things going but I can't bring myself to vote for him yet. I think he's town and if he isn't my read sucks and his recent posts are brilliant.

That's a big, fat spotlight on someone who got harassed on day 1. If he's hyper-defensive now imagine with a hammer vote.

Says the guy also not dropping the hammer..

The post above wasn't an answer to this but it fits...

I'm hesitant because this doesn't appear to be the normal lynch an innocent and wait for a NK scenario... who knows if there will be a conversion, NK, or both! I'm admittedly a little gun shy right now and would like to see who steps up...

Bottom line is I know I'm innocent, I'm fairly certain AVM is, and I think we're making the wrong lynch.

I'm hesitant because this doesn't appear to be the normal lynch an innocent and wait for a NK scenario... who knows if there will be a conversion, NK, or both! I'm admittedly a little gun shy right now and would like to see who steps up...

Bottom line is I know I'm innocent, I'm fairly certain AVM is, and I think we're making the wrong lynch.

I think the way I28 has continually pushed my case and hasn't relented really reminds me of the way I played last game and ousted the IJ case till I got him lynched.

i think they've all defended well tbh..

i'm willign to vote vic also.. and i was one of the ones that started on i28, but his posts since then have seemed townish.. unless he's trying to bring 1 down before him.. but then again, why not hammer there, if that's his goal

I think at this point that spotlight may be unavoidable for him.

At this point, if I deliver the hammer vote on AVM - then I am lynched on day two. Which is NOT good for the town.

I've been accused all week of "bandwagoning." Yet there is my vote, still sitting on only the 3rd person I have voted for this week.

I didn't deliver the hammer vote on AVM because I have not once pointed FOS at him. I haven't pushed his case, and I haven't endorsed it. I'm not just going to lynch the guy if I have no suspicion in order to delay the heat on me for one "night."

All that does is set you up to come after me with a whole new case on day two. Which I am beginning to think is your scummy intent, and it is definitely boosting my FOS on you, as it should others.

You pressuring me to deliver the hammer vote, rather than just delivering it yourself, is very anti-town... and a very blatant set up play for day two.

and there's 8 members lurking in private mode but no one has anything to say... my guess is the filthy Xena's are salivating for blood and too scared to speak up... punks.

I had to catch up with all the **** you've been spewing since I left.

What's more scummy? Going to the movies or trying to set up the day two lynch case you want to push?

I think the way I28 has continually pushed my case and hasn't relented really reminds me of the way I played last game and ousted the IJ case till I got him lynched.

Hmmm... really? Explain this... if my play this game, and your play last game are so similar... then why did EVERYONE think you were obviously town.

The truth is, my approach in this game is NOTHING like your last game.

You are just banking on someone that didn't play last game taking your word for it.

i think they've all defended well tbh..

i'm willign to vote vic also.. and i was one of the ones that started on i28, but his posts since then have seemed townish.. unless he's trying to bring 1 down before him.. but then again, why not hammer there, if that's his goal

I've given my reason for not hammering... please give it a read. I felt it was the best way to prove I am pro-town.

If Pac is truly town, he'd have delivered the hammer vote himself... instead he is egging me on to do it, so he has his whole day 2 lynch case set up for him.

Like I said, his call for me to hammer is anti-town.

What if AVM is town? I deliver the hammer and bam... you lose me too. The town is down 2 players (plus whatever happens in the 1st night before the 2nd day ends).

Hmmm... really? Explain this... if my play this game, and your play last game are so similar... then why did EVERYONE think you were obviously town.

The truth is, my approach in this game is NOTHING like your last game.

You are just banking on someone that didn't play last game taking your word for it.

Well, that's quite deflective.

Does anyone know how to quote stuff from another thread into this one?

I've given my reason for not hammering... please give it a read. I felt it was the best way to prove I am pro-town.

If Pac is truly town, he'd have delivered the hammer vote himself... instead he is egging me on to do it, so he has his whole day 2 lynch case set up for him.

Like I said, his call for me to hammer is anti-town.

What if AVM is town? I deliver the hammer and bam... you lose me too. The town is down 2 players (plus whatever happens in the 1st night before the 2nd day ends).

fwiw.. the fact that you're afraid to deliver the hammer because you are worried about being tomorrow's lynch is actually making me more suspicious of you.. a lot more

unvote AVM

vote Integrity

fwiw.. the fact that you're afraid to deliver the hammer because you are worried about being tomorrow's lynch is actually making me more suspicious of you.. a lot more

unvote AVM

vote Integrity

Bad decision.

Where does that put me? Am I at L1?

Is this now the vote count?

Vicious (3) -- Integrity, Bleedin' Green, AVM

AVM (5) -- JVoR, Vicious, Crusher, slats, DanX

Integrity (4) -- Sharrow, Pac, JiF, CTM

CTM I can't believe you bit on the nutless tactics of Pac. Unreal.

CTM I can't believe you bit on the nutless tactics of Pac. Unreal.

I'm not buying anything that nitwit is selling... If I'm a townie, there's only 2 reasons i worry about doing something that makes me suspicious tomorrow. The overwhelmingly #1 reason is that I'm scum

unvote AVM

vote Integrity

I hate you for doing that. I was getting so tired of this crap, I was just about to hammer AVM so we could move on and yet now we're further off than before.

I'm not buying anything that nitwit is selling... If I'm a townie, there's only 2 reasons i worry about doing something that makes me suspicious tomorrow. The overwhelmingly #1 reason is that I'm scum

With only 3 votes on me, I felt I could afford to try to prove my point.

I'm not going to be bullied into making a bad decision for the town.

Voting off AVM, and in turn getting myself lynched would be just that.

Archived