Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I just re-read Sharrows defense this morning and was quite satisfied. I have no idea how what he's done is even comparable to the plethora of mistakes I28 has had.

If the townies on that train want to lynch him so be it but consider the ramifications of a bad lynch...

if the mod is enforcing the deadline and there's no sharrow.. we have to lynch vic i think.. he's claimed roleless atleast

Hey everyone I'm back. Not happy with the BG defense of JVOR. don't like the idea of him and BG on the same team.

With that being said I am not against hammering sharrow, no offense to you brother but inactive gameplay kills me. If everyone is ok with it I would like to read back to see everything that has gone on in the time I've been away.

We're in too precarious a position to lynch for inactivity.... if you don't like his defense or agree with someones case fair enough but don't take the easy way out on this one... too big.

if the mod is enforcing the deadline and there's no sharrow.. we have to lynch vic i think.. he's claimed roleless atleast

Id prefer we lynch SCUM this vote.... I would be overjoyed if I'm wrong but I just don't see this current case.

So I just re-read Sharrows defense this morning and was quite satisfied. I have no idea how what he's done is even comparable to the plethora of mistakes I28 has had.

If the townies on that train want to lynch him so be it but consider the ramifications of a bad lynch...

Dude I128 is like your fledgling doppelganger. His play has been aggressive somewhat misdirected but has screamed shell shocked newbie the whole game. Either that or he's being coached as well as anyone to pull of what he is if he's dirty. Maybe an assimilate, but I think newbie townie.

Id prefer we lynch SCUM this vote.... I would be overjoyed if I'm wrong but I just don't see this current case.

I agree in theory, but we're 2 1/2 hrs from a deadline and would need to identify scum and come to a consensus in that time frame. And frankly, I don't feel great about any of the current players with multiple votes on them as sure scum.

Scum > Roleless > unknown > random

Crusher claimed roleless too.. I'd feel better with him because he still played that crazy first day and it stands to reason he'd be a convert candidate since everyone gave him what looked like a free pass for the remainder of the game.

Scum > Roleless > unknown > random

Unless of course the random results in a scum kill. Hell, it has happened before. :P

(In case anyone actually tries to take that seriously, I am in no way recommending allowing a random lynch, its a joke. Even if it did work to our advantage once, odds are very much against that.)

Me too brother. The fact that Dan x hasn't commented at all on jvors odd gameplay is fascinating to me. I'm not throwing it down yet. What time do we have until?

As of right now I'm leaning I28 due to the fact he's roleless. Either way, I think we are getting ****ed big time.

Actually, whatever I'll vote now and if I have to hammer I will.

Vote: I28

Dude I128 is like your fledgling doppelganger. His play has been aggressive somewhat misdirected but has screamed shell shocked newbie the whole game. Either that or he's being coached as well as anyone to pull of what he is if he's dirty. Maybe an assimilate, but I think newbie townie.

He's a crafty monkey Crush... remember I've seen him for the last year on the other board as well.. crafty and certainly capable of playing the deer in the headlights role he has the last week.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 2

Integrity (4) -- Sharrow, CTM, Pac, Vicious

Sharrow (5) -- JVoR, JiF, DanX, Integrity, Crusher

Crusher (1) -- Bleedin' Green

JVoR (1) -- slats

With 11 Research Team Members, it takes 6 to torch.

MOD NOTE: No, you can't vote "no lynch"

He's a crafty monkey Crush... remember I've seen him for the last year on the other board as well.. crafty and certainly capable of playing the deer in the headlights role he has the last week.

Oh Pac.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

And you tards have been riding my ass for over-selling myself on my own claims.

He went deep into the last game as well. He's not a n00b in my book.

Me too brother. The fact that Dan x hasn't commented at all on jvors odd gameplay is fascinating to me. I'm not throwing it down yet. What time do we have until?

As of right now I'm leaning I28 due to the fact he's roleless. Either way, I think we are getting ****ed big time.

Of course his gameplay was a bit questionable - but it doesn't really matter right now because we can't risk lynching a power role, can we? I've already said multiple times that we should lynch him tomorrow. On the other hand, it seems like you haven't even considered the damage lynching a power role could do to the town ... you're so confident he's lying. Which strikes me as even odder.

Ive seen him on the other board as well. His DFC charades are proof he's a very capable thepian, but I dont get that at all. He seems to be scum hunting in the crudest of ways and has that new player sensetivity to being questioned. Sharrow caught my eye earlier today. I got off till the dust settled after JVOR's bomb, but he still has my suspicion more than anyone else. Truth is Dan X is also on my short list. She has played alot like him as far as contribution and time in thread. Her insight has been good but I think a small quiet scum team is likely. Nobody else does much for me. Except CTM, he nauseates me.

Of course his gameplay was a bit questionable - but it doesn't really matter right now because we can't risk lynching a power role, can we? I've already said multiple times that we should lynch him tomorrow. On the other hand, it seems like you haven't even considered the damage lynching a power role could do to the town ... you're so confident he's lying. Which strikes me as even odder.

I am the furthest thing from confident. It's a gut feeling and when we eventually lose then I'll know for sure if I can say you were right or I told you so.

I am the furthest thing from confident. It's a gut feeling and when we eventually lose then I'll know for sure if I can say you were right or I told you so.

You would seriously risk lynching a power role on a "gut feeling"?

actually I understand this for the most part. So who you want out of those three?

If jvor is unlynchable I'd like Dan x. Not cause the OMGUS, I've been wary of her all game long. But were at the 11th hour and I'm not gonna lead a crusade to spread us more thin.

10 people watching...

I don't know what's worse.... that I don't want to go to bed until I see what happens or the guy who can decide it all is getting tail while I'm clicking refresh on this friggin thread.

Slats better be tapping that...

Dan X is my favorite right now. And if we could get that going, I'd be all for it.

Oh Pac.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

And you tards have been riding my ass for over-selling myself on my own claims.

We've also been comparing you to him all game.

You would seriously risk lynching a power role on a "gut feeling"?

My personality is one of needing to know. The fact I'm being dicked around and people want to carry this further is maddening to me. And my vote isn't on him anymore. Those defending jvor have done a much better job than me. Not a surprise, I suck at this game.

If jvor is unlynchable I'd like Dan x. Not cause the OMGUS, I've been wary of her all game long. But were at the 11th hour and I'm not gonna lead a crusade to spread us more thin.

Nah, this is shaping up to be a 5-5 split between Sharrow and I.

Slats and BG yet to vote I believe...

I've made all the arguments I can to defend my play thus far... going to just have to see where this goes.

I'll say it once again... I will flip town.

Well. I think it'd be you, myself,shark tooth necklace who agree.

Why not? Rather be true to myself than vote the lesser of two evils, which is EXACTLY what is happening here.

Unvote

Vote:Dan x

Wow.... this flakiness is what my whole day one case against you was bro... just sayin' (not insinuating I am going to start revving that engine again).

Well. I think it'd be you, myself,shark tooth necklace who agree.

Why not? Rather be true to myself than vote the lesser of two evils, which is EXACTLY what is happening here.

Unvote

Vote: Dan x

I'm sure it concerns you that I'm the only one who found your reaction to JVoR scummy. :D

If Slats or BG plan on hammering Sharrow let us know first....

I'd be the 4th person willing to vote DanX instead. I'm not as comfortable with that as I2 but feel much better about that then Sharrow. Maybe I'm being played but I just think they guy is innocent as of right now. The people on his train is a list of who's who on my chit list.

Archived