Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

I'll see if I can come up with some preposterous nonsense like I came up with for Sharrow. We all know how ineffective that was right?

You're like 1-15... congrats. I'll get the balloons you get the cake. ;)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You + 5 = 6 total. but I knew what you meant.

I'm still ticked at Sharrow for duping me... he deserves to be a Pirates fan.

Nah... there was an extra vote (CTM).

Me + 6 = 7.

You and Sharrow were the only ones with votes on me at the end.

You and Sharrow were the only ones with votes on me at the end.

If it was time to vote I might throw one on you now... Just because you supposedly championed yesterdays lynch does not make you innoncent.

Especially considering there's a conversion that can be taking place as we type.

If it was time to vote I might throw one on you now... Just because you supposedly championed yesterdays lynch does not make you innoncent.

Especially considering there's a conversion that can be taking place as we type.

Wow.

I guess its true... you can lead a dumb horse to water, but you can't make him stfu.

:P

Hey JVoR -

I'm just playing the game here, but I hope everything's okay at home. I know all too well about struggling to stay steady in here while the world is falling apart at home.

Good luck, man!

Converting me would be a waste at this point. Much easier to just frame me. But of course you all would take that as trying to survive after being converted so who cares.

Its ridiculous to even speculate, as its complete WIFOM territory: They'll convert you because you're roled. BUT, we know they'll convert you because you're roled and then lynch you, so they WON'T convert you. BUT they know that we know that they know we'd lynch you, so they wouldn't convert you, but because of that they WILL convert you.

And blah, blah, blah, blah...

Its ridiculous to even speculate, as its complete WIFOM territory: They'll convert you because you're roled. BUT, we know they'll convert you because you're roled and then lynch you, so they WON'T convert you. BUT they know that we know that they know we'd lynch you, so they wouldn't convert you, but because of that they WILL convert you.

And blah, blah, blah, blah...

This is the clusterphuck I was talking about yesterday, but we torched scum so I don't get to say, "I told you so." Poor me. :o

This is the clusterphuck I was talking about yesterday, but we torched scum so I don't get to say, "I told you so." Poor me. :o

Well I think we just need to not get ahead of ourselves. As opposed to trying to guess conversions and lynch from that, we just need to keep trying to track down whoever is actually scum. Besides, we don't even know if there will be another conversion attempt tonight and/or tomorrow or if it will even be successful. Unless they just happen to get very lucky, I find it highly unlikely the scum team is able to convert a player every single day, as it would have made the game literally impossible for the town to win.

Well I think we just need to not get ahead of ourselves. As opposed to trying to guess conversions and lynch from that, we just need to keep trying to track down whoever is actually scum. Besides, we don't even know if there will be another conversion attempt tonight and/or tomorrow or if it will even be successful. Unless they just happen to get very lucky, I find it highly unlikely the scum team is able to convert a player every single day, as it would have made the game literally impossible for the town to win.

I really don't like talking too much during the night phase but yeah, of course, we're in very good shape if there's no conversion tonight.

Wait for the night phase to end.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Great job fellas!!!

Sharrow was definitely not playing like himself and its what prompted me to vote him. Great job dudes...lets get these Things!!!

I'll save my thoughts till after the scum make their moves, and CTM and JVOR...and anyone else that unnecessarily wishes to out themselves while we are at it.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Great job fellas!!!

Sharrow was definitely not playing like himself and its what prompted me to vote him. Great job dudes...lets get these Things!!!

I'll save my thoughts till after the scum make their moves, and CTM and JVOR...and anyone else that unnecessarily wishes to out themselves while we are at it.

I'm the godfather/thing/zombie/symp

I have cried myself to sleep every night since the Jets got rid of Jay Feely. When are we going to do something to address our need for a average kicker!

I would just love to venture into the mind of Jay Feely just for a minute.

OH MAN, GOTTA PUMP SOME ****IN IRON TODAY

/chugs muscle milk

**** YEA I AM SO READY TO KICK THAT BALL IN THE ****

/puts on gloves

THESE GLOVES MEAN SRS BIZNEZZ

/flexes in mirror

DAY 3 OPENING

A new day has begun in U.S. Outpost 31, but because of the 6 months of winter the camp is encased in darkness.

Outpost31Night.jpg

The exuberant 9 members of the Research Team enter the day hall. They are all overjoyed that they

Archived