Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am JUST getting back. Since apparently everyone knows I'm the vig, let me just clarify that it's not straightforward. Anyway there's obviously a ton of me to read and think over ... yikes!

I can't believe you shot at me. I'm so hurt. :1cry:

Why do you think JVoR is a safe play?

I think the games in dan's hands.. i'd shoot pac.. he's supposed to be the doc.. he should be fine

but if it's not pac, then i don't understand who it could be other then jvor

I think the games in dan's hands.. i'd shoot pac.. he's supposed to be the doc.. he should be fine

I see what you're saying. Then I think it's pretty cut and dry.

Of course... the situation could be she "shoots" at pac and he doesn't die. Which means she tells SMC, no night action, Pac comes off as the doc and we lynch JVoR.

I HATE BEING THE ROLELESS TOWNIE.

I see what you're saying. Then I think it's pretty cut and dry.

Of course... the situation could be she "shoots" at pac and he doesn't die. Which means she tells SMC, no night action, Pac comes off as the doc and we lynch JVoR.

I HATE BEING THE ROLELESS TOWNIE.

Bioth of them aren't scum.. SMC even inferred that there was 1 left eariler

I know I'm dragging my feet guys, sorry. Every time I think I've decided, I question myself.

I can't decide who's scummier between Pac and JVoR. Choosing wrong here could cause a lot of problems.

I think I'm leaning towards shooting Vicious. 1) He's the only one left with apparently 0 protection against conversions. 2) If scum didn't target me last night, they most likely targeted him. 3) If scum did target me (and failed), he'd be the only option left for daytime conversion.

Knowing that CTM investigated Pac means we'll be able to lynch correctly tomorrow, right?

Shooting Vicious means that if he isn't scum, then scum at least can't convert anyone tomorrow during the day.

Let me know what you think. I may be missing something.

Ih8u.

If my role was 100% full proof I'd tell her to fire away... it's not.

I know I'm dragging my feet guys, sorry. Every time I think I've decided, I question myself.

I can't decide who's scummier between Pac and JVoR. Choosing wrong here could cause a lot of problems.

I think I'm leaning towards shooting Vicious. 1) He's the only one left with apparently 0 protection against conversions. 2) If scum didn't target me last night, they most likely targeted him. 3) If scum did target me (and failed), he'd be the only option left for daytime conversion.

Knowing that CTM investigated Pac means we'll be able to lynch correctly tomorrow, right?

Shooting Vicious means that if he isn't scum, then scum at least can't convert anyone tomorrow during the day.

lol Chilean dundercat would not approve me thinks.

You're so scum. Sure shoot away, kill the roleless townie. Makes perfect sense.

I can't believe you shot at me. I'm so hurt. :1cry:

Haha, trust me, it was a hard decision. :P Everyone said I was just "distancing", but I really thought you made the most sense as a conversion candidate and seemed a bit scummier than the previous day. But for all I know, I may have lucked out and shot you the same night you were converted.

Good plan..

but if pacs innocent, then we'd need to decide if jvor or pac is a godfather..

You're so scum. Sure shoot away, kill the roleless townie. Makes perfect sense.

What I'm saying is, if CTM investigated Pac, then we'll get our answer between JVoR/Pac tomorrow and lynch accordingly. You, on the other hand, are very likely to get converted, if not tonight then the next day phase.

Does this make any sense?? Am I missing something important.

What I'm saying is, if CTM investigated Pac, then we'll get our answer between JVoR/Pac tomorrow and lynch accordingly. You, on the other hand, are very likely to get converted, if not tonight then the next day phase.

Just avoid shooting me or lynching me and we're good.

If there's a conversion you kill me off right away.

You could shoot at JVoR- have CTM reveal his results, and we could lynch from there out accordingly.

The onyl thing you are missing is if pac comes back innocent, then we have players , 1 of whom is a godfather..

or

if you shoot vic and pac convinces jvor to vote for me (assuming i get a guilty)

Hah- wow. Let's shoot at the ONE KNOWN INNOCENT. You guys should lynch her. What's to say she's not the "godfather". It'd be ironic, no?

Vicious, if I'm scum why would I have shot both Slats and Integrity.

Hah- wow. Let's shoot at the ONE KNOWN INNOCENT. You guys should lynch her. What's to say she's not the "godfather". It'd be ironic, no?

Her plan kind of makes sense..

And i don't think she can be the godfather, she's the vig..

unless you are :D

The onyl thing you are missing is if pac comes back innocent, then we have players , 1 of whom is a godfather..

or

if you shoot vic and pac convinces jvor to vote for me (assuming i get a guilty)

Hmm. Maybe it's time to flip a coin! Haha. Too much pressure, I don't like shooting people.

or

Or we have her "shoot" at pac and keep me around as a known townie vote. If there is a conversion you lynch my ass right away. You can still reveal your results and not have to kill someone off at night.

Or we have her "shoot" at pac and keep me around as a known townie vote. If there is a conversion you lynch my ass right away. You can still reveal your results and not have to kill someone off at night.

Holy moly for the 50th time I am not 100% sure my protection will work. There's a "process" if you will to determine if it's effective.

Good grief.

Vic, if Dan shoots a townie and there's a successful conversion game is over. Do the math.

Dan's plan is in Dan's best interests really. If vic gets converted and dan shoots vic then one mafia is left among 4 and game resumes. If vic is not converted and Dan is instead, then Dan wins with her new scum partner. It's really what I would do in her shoes.

Vic, if Dan shoots a townie and there's a successful conversion game is over. Do the math.

Dan's plan is in Dan's best interests really. If vic gets converted and dan shoots vic then one mafia is left among 4 and game resumes. If vic is not converted and Dan is instead, then Dan wins with her new scum partner. It's really what I would do in her shoes.

Oh. And **** you hypocrite.

You think me brining up my kid is awkward? How about you bringing up this big deal going on in your life? Don't think that changes perceptions. Think before you speak next time.

Archived