JETS character issues.

visajets

All of a sudden its a big deal. ESPN is highlighting the topic. I dont give a crap what anybody thinks its time to WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other teams do it nothing is said. The JETS do it its a problem. SANTONIO HOLMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jets are in a perfect position to audition both Holmes and Edwards for this year and make a decision on which one to retain long term. They can also draft a WR in any round and develop them for a year or two.

I see both Holmes and and Edwards in competition with each other for a big contract extension with the Jets by the end of this season. The one that steps up both in the locker and on the field gets the bucks the other one is probably getting cut after the season.

The Steelers probably release Holmes if we don't trade for him and then we are competing to resign him with everyone else. This deal got him locked up for this year for a low cost look.

I totally understand the concern. I'm not worried at all. The Jets are in win-win situations with Holmes and Cromartie. The Jets are trying to win more than any other team in the league. You have to take chances to win sometimes and that's exactly what we're doing.

If Cromartie works, we'll keep him for a long time. If he doesn't, we can say good-bye after this season and all we owe the Chargers is a 3rd rounder.

If Holmes works, we'll have to decide between him or/and Edwards. I honestly think these guys are going to get the best outta eachother. If Holmes doesn't work, we'll let him walk and all he cost us was a 5th round pick? I'll take that in a heartbeat. Holmes is going to be a good slot WR for us.

I believe in this team and the roster have.

The Jets are in a perfect position to audition both Holmes and Edwards for this year and make a decision on which one to retain long term. They can also draft a WR in any round and develop them for a year or two.

I see both Holmes and and Edwards in competition with each other for a big contract extension with the Jets by the end of this season. The one that steps up both in the locker and on the field gets the bucks the other one is probably getting cut after the season.

The Steelers probably release Holmes if we don't trade for him and then we are competing to resign him with everyone else. This deal got him locked up for this year for a low cost look.

+1

Archived