OLB: Calvin Pace

ILB: David Harris & Bart Scott

OLB: Bryan Thomas. Jason Taylor?

CB: Darrelle Revis & Antonio Cromartie

FS: Brodney Pool

SS: Jim Leonhard

K: Nick Folk

P: Steve Weatherford

I'm not saying this because I'm a Jets fan, but that is a championship calibar team. We have all the talent in the world, and the sky is the limit for the Jets.

This team has the talent, the leadership, and the chemistry to win it all. We need to select an edge rusher in the upcoming draft even if we do sign Jason Taylor.

QB: Mark Sanchez

RB: Shonn Greene

FB: T-Rich

WR: Braylon Edwards-Jerricho Cotchery-Santonio Holmes

TE: Dustin Keller

LT: Ferguson

LG: Alan Faneca

C: Nick Mangold

RG: Brandon Moore

RT: Damian Woody

LE: Shaun Ellis

NT: Kris Jenkins

RE: Mike Devito?

I'm not saying this because I'm a Jets fan, but that is a championship calibar team. We have all the talent in the world, and the sky is the limit for the Jets.

This team has the talent, the leadership, and the chemistry to win it all. We need to select an edge rusher in the upcoming draft even if we do sign Jason Taylor.

I agree if there is anyone that can get the most out of this bunch it's going to be Rex and I predict a very big yr for both our LB because out man to man coverage will be so good. I would lLOVE to get a big athletic DT in the draft or trade and move them to DE to help our OLB's in pass rushing situations we have never had a Big DE like a Ngata of baltimore he was a DT in college but made the transition quite well.

I like DeVito a lot, but I'd really like to see a high draft pick spent on our starting RDE this year, especially now that we have the WR in the fold.

I figured we'd go WR early and OL late, but now that could be reversed. With Edwards and Holmes both on one year deals, still makes sense to draft a WR somewhere along the line.

If not Taylor rushing the passer, it's always possible that Adalius Thomas still gets cut.

I agree if there is anyone that can get the most out of this bunch it's going to be Rex and I predict a very big yr for both our LB because out man to man coverage will be so good. I would lLOVE to get a big athletic DT in the draft or trade and move them to DE to help our OLB's in pass rushing situations we have never had a Big DE like a Ngata of baltimore he was a DT in college but made the transition quite well.

Ahem, Linval Joseph....closest thing to Ngata in this draft....well worth the pick at 29

Ahem, Linval Joseph....closest thing to Ngata in this draft....well worth the pick at 29

I like it....I would like to see us get in later rounds maybe a Tyson Alualu DT from Cal Ricky Sapp OLB Clemson late rd Dezmon Briscoe WR from Kansas if we can at 29 I would like Odrick DT PSU and move him to DE. I also like Russ grimms kid from VT at Safety he is a project but he is very physical

QB: Mark Sanchez

RB: Shonn Greene

FB: T-Rich

WR: Braylon Edwards-Jerricho Cotchery-Santonio Holmes

TE: Dustin Keller

LT: Ferguson

LG: Alan Faneca

C: Nick Mangold

RG: Brandon Moore

RT: Damian Woody

If we start Holmes and LT one game, we start 9 1st round picks on offense.

Archived