If all current NFL players and college players (eligble or not) were in draft...

Jetsfan80

This would be the result according to one journalist:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-thegameface041610

Granted, its poorly executed by one of the least knowlegable sources you could get it from (Michael Silver, Yahoo Sports), but an interesting concept nonetheless. Revis 3rd overall to the Bucs, and we get Ndamukon Suh.

It would be sweet if JN posters could get together to do something like this, with multiple rounds.

You haven't watched Matt Ryan play NFL football if you think him going in the 1st round of such a draft would be a bad selection.

Yes I have. His rookie year was the product of a joke of a schedule. He came back to reality this year. He has a weak arm. He is not worthy of a top 32 pick--second round, yes.

Yes I have. His rookie year was the product of a joke of a schedule. He came back to reality this year. He has a weak arm. He is not worthy of a top 32 pick--second round, yes.

Oh yeah, his rookie success was all schedule-related. :rolleyes:

Ryan's arm is certainly good enough to succeed in the NFL. His arm is no worse than the arms of Joe Montana, Drew Brees, Bob Griese, Tony Romo, Trent Green, Phil Simms, etc.

The Falcons suffered several key injuries in 2009. Let's see what happens when health is on their side.

Ryan effectively missed three games in 2009. He was injured very early in a game that the Falcons won 20-17 over the lowly Bucs. Ryan then missed the following two games. One of those games was against Philadelphia. It was the only game in which the Falcons were truly blown out. (They lost by 16 points twice, but each game was closer than the final score would indicate.) It's not unreasonable to think the Falcons would have fared better vs Philadelphia if Ryan played.

I think Ryan is going to become a top QB in the NFL. You do not. There's no need to waste our time debating any further. Let's let time show us who is right.

Archived