Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

I'm seriously getting sick and tired of telling you guys the same thing for the past hour. I have not, at any point, said Dan knew who I was. I have said Dan did NOT know who I was, and I wanted to keep it that way. As long as who I was stayed hidden -- if they tried to NK me they wouldn't know why it didn't work. WHICH IS WHAT I WANTED. I had no case against Dan, but as soon as the big cases died down, she was going to get pressure (just like JiF, Pac, etc). Then I could push hard with whatever I had, and KNOWING she was scum, whatever she used to push that she was innocent I'd be able to combat, KNOWING she was lying.

My point is you keeping your power hidden was a detriment to the town. Had you led a charge yea, so what they try to NK you and boom, missed NK. Had you attempted to build a good case a missed NK and a scum lynch would be HUGE right now. But instead you stayed hidden, and let Dan get pretty far just floating on by.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you a Jets fan?

I was not posting here but posting everywhere else when 1. the Doggin/DPR circlejerk/metagaming snoozefest was dragging day one into oblivion, 2. the Jets had literally just signed Jason Taylor and 3. It was three days before the draft.

Sorry if I was being honest and there were far more interesting things going on on a JETS messageboard than watching two guys bore me to sleep.

I can't believe how much crap I've gotten from Jets fans on a Jets messageboard for posting too much about the Jets. :confused0082:

I understand...but how you don't understand when everyone was being so active and you point blank said you didn't care sucked is beyond me. It pissed me off. I went so far as to say at one point I didn't care if you were town, because at that point you had given us NOTHING. I said as recent as last night that once you started being active you were enjoyable.

I'm not annoyed with you, big man. Just sort of frustrated I keep saying the same thing and no ones listening, you know? I don't see how people don't see Vic is making things up and throwing things out there to confuse.

As for the PM, I was told we were looking for one another, yes. And additionally, that I needed to find her before she found me, essentially.

If that's the case then I think it's even more damaging you stayed hidden.

Plus, she could've still been looking for you, she may have never have found you. It still makes no sense as to why you wouldnt' lead a charge against her. You would have lived through at least one night, and put the number advantage in our corner.

I'm only putting out what you're giving us, which is pretty piece meal. Sounds pretty coached to me.

My point is you keeping your power hidden was a detriment to the town. Had you led a charge yea, so what they try to NK you and boom, missed NK. Had you attempted to build a good case a missed NK and a scum lynch would be HUGE right now. But instead you stayed hidden, and let Dan get pretty far just floating on by.

Ok, I'll spell this out once again. You continue to misstate my reasoning, EVERY time. If I lead a charge with NOTHING to support it, THEY WOULD PROBABLY FIGURE OUT WHO I WAS. Then they WOULD NOT waste their NK on me. They'd know one place not to go. And if they got a lynch train going strong on me, it's not like I could drop "oh yeah, btw -- Dan is scum kill her when I flip town." I have no clue how I could have pulled it off other than keeping my vote on Dan when I died, and hoping you guys put two and two together after you read my death scene.

Ok, I'll spell this out once again. You continue to misstate my reasoning, EVERY time. If I lead a charge with NOTHING to support it, THEY WOULD PROBABLY FIGURE OUT WHO I WAS. Then they WOULD NOT waste their NK on me. They'd know one place not to go. And if they got a lynch train going strong on me, it's not like I could drop "oh yeah, btw -- Dan is scum kill her when I flip town." I have no clue how I could have pulled it off other than keeping my vote on Dan when I died, and hoping you guys put two and two together after you read my death scene.

Mmmm k... now you're assuming they know you had a vest, and once again implying scum have powers. Because why WOULDN'T they try and hit you? They have no clue what your "power" is.

And if I managed to throw every bit of what I've said out while being coached, with the HUGE volume of my posts recently, then quite frankly you should all be impressed that I could keep up with the lies that quickly. Especially considering if I were scum, this would be my first game as scum.

Fact is I'm not. I'm scrambling because I feel like if I go down right now, Vic will use the "well he played really scummy, and played really bad" excuse and keep himself alive after. If you guys will line up to take Vic down tomorrow, I'll hammer myself if you get me to L-1. He has tried to mix this up WAYYYY too much.

And if I managed to throw every bit of what I've said out while being coached, with the HUGE volume of my posts recently, then quite frankly you should all be impressed that I could keep up with the lies that quickly. Especially considering if I were scum, this would be my first game as scum.

Fact is I'm not. I'm scrambling because I feel like if I go down right now, Vic will use the "well he played really scummy, and played really bad" excuse and keep himself alive after. If you guys will line up to take Vic down tomorrow, I'll hammer myself if you get me to L-1. He has tried to mix this up WAYYYY too much.

It just sounds like a piece mealed reveal, like DPR's, and Dan's.

Mmmm k... now you're assuming they know you had a vest, and once again implying scum have powers. Because why WOULDN'T they try and hit you? They have no clue what your "power" is.

No, I'm assuming nothing. I know this because it was explained to me in the PM when I found Dan X. She knew that I had found her, but did NOT know who I was, and additionally knew that I was immune to night kills.

I'm seriously getting sick and tired of telling you guys the same thing for the past hour. I have not, at any point, said Dan knew who I was. I have said Dan did NOT know who I was, and I wanted to keep it that way. As long as who I was stayed hidden -- if they tried to NK me they wouldn't know why it didn't work. WHICH IS WHAT I WANTED. I had no case against Dan, but as soon as the big cases died down, she was going to get pressure (just like JiF, Pac, etc). Then I could push hard with whatever I had, and KNOWING she was scum, whatever she used to push that she was innocent I'd be able to combat, KNOWING she was lying.

And if you had stuck your neck out for the town... the scum would've had at least one wasted NK. That would be a huge difference maker right now. But instead you supposedly decided to keep yourself hidden.

So does that make it a bad play or does that make him scum?

Good point but again, does that make him scum or does that make him teh suck at teh mafia? To me it sounds more like a bad play, before Bleedin fixed the post I was ready to speed lynch his azz no questions asked. BUT!! Now I have to be honest he's starting to look like a frustrated twonie who had a weird role and played it worng. I know this because Ive gotten alot of heat this game for the same thing. Plus a drunken tirade that though fun, not so good for the game.

I'm not a watcher. I had to find a specific person -- it wasn't like I submit a name and get a scum/town answer, I had to find a specific member of the Imperials. I found her on night one. I was bulletproof because, taking out all the flavor, essentially what happened is I was protected by Dan, without her knowing it. They could have submitted a NK on me, as they didn't know I was protected. Dan knew I had found her, but didn't know who I was. Had they tried to NK me, I may have appeared to be the Doc. Another reason I didn't reveal earlier, hoping I'd come off as the Doc and be able to out the scum team.

It doesn't work that way. I could not say "DAN IS SCUM," all I could do was vote and go along with someone else. A vote, by myself, would have been OBVIOUS who I was to them, and therefore make the advantage of them not knowing they can't kill me a mute point. All along I said Dan was on my list, and slowly moved her up said list over time to try and make it less noticeable. This is why I jumped on CTM when he had me way down his list, I was doing the same thing with Dan, but that was because I knew her allegiances.

And I was going to get speed lynched, or near about had I not. I'm heading out for a couple hours (it's exam week, and I have a study group), and last time I role-revealed at L-2 in a similar situation, I got finished off.

No, I'm assuming nothing. I know this because it was explained to me in the PM when I found Dan X. She knew that I had found her, but did NOT know who I was, and additionally knew that I was immune to night kills.

Contradiction. Again.

Good point but again, does that make him scum or does that make him teh suck at teh mafia? To me it sounds more like a bad play, before Bleedin fixed the post I was ready to speed lynch his azz no questions asked. BUT!! Now I have to be honest he's starting to look like a frustrated twonie who had a weird role and played it worng. I know this because Ive gotten alot of heat this game for the same thing. Plus a drunken tirade that though fun, not so good for the game.

Crush. Even in your drunken state you didn't make nearly the amount of contradictions he made. It smells of scum to me.

Contradiction. Again.

No...she didnt know she was protecting me. As in, she didn't know I, AVM, was immune. Notice I went on to say they may have thought I was the doc. Why else would I be immune? Doc isnt going to protect some random townie that's been under the radar, so it could be, you know, because I was bullet proof.

Funny how you found and bolded one part of the post, but left the rest of it out, Vic.

Crush. Even in your drunken state you didn't make nearly the amount of contradictions he made. It smells of scum to me.

I haven't made a single contradiction. You've said I've made many, and have tried to twist it that I have -- but I have not.

No...she didnt know she was protecting me. As in, she didn't know I, AVM, was immune. Notice I went on to say they may have thought I was the doc. Why else would I be immune? Doc isnt going to protect some random townie that's been under the radar, so it could be, you know, because I was bullet proof.

Funny how you found and bolded one part of the post, but left the rest of it out, Vic.

And that's fine, they would've missed on you and killed you the next night, only to reveal that our doc was still safe and sound and could have missed on another NK trying to find him.

Vic-E your being trick-E. He's not implying that at all. he's implying that they knew from She Vaders pm that they knew luke was looking for her. So his point seems to be if he popped out with a case with nothing more than, "just trust me I know" sorta thing they would have been onto to him. Makes sense. His initial claim was weak but again, adding what Bleedin did add, its really starting to almost make sense. Obviously he's claiming to be Luke. I wonder if any one else is Luke. If they are I would imagine they would run at him like a frieght train. No?

If she didn't know you were immune, why would you be concerned at all about them "knowing not to waste a NK attempt" on you?

If they mistook you for the Doc and they took a shot and missed we'd have one more townie alive right now and they would have had one of them start a case on you for a lynch the following day.

The real doc would have been even better protected and we'd be a man up right now.

Vic-E your being trick-E. He's not implying that at all. he's implying that they knew from She Vaders pm that they knew luke was looking for her. So his point seems to be if he popped out with a case with nothing more than, "just trust me I know" sorta thing they would have been onto to him. Makes sense. His initial claim was weak but again, adding what Bleedin did add, its really starting to almost make sense. Obviously he's claiming to be Luke. I wonder if any one else is Luke. If they are I would imagine they would run at him like a frieght train. No?

Unless they are not online.

Ok I see what you're saying Crusher.

What I'm reading from AVM is that he was saying she knew he had an RB ability. And that they wouldn't waste their lynch on him because of that. How would they know his ability? All they would know is he was looking for her from my understanding.

Now, being that he somehow found Vader night 1... yes the scum would have come charging at him, but that is the perk of his ability, the same of yours no? If you goad the scum into trying to NK you they miss on the NK. That is huge for the town. Additionally you have another full day to convince the town.

It's selfish play to me Crush, last time I saw selfish play it was JVoR in the Thing.

If she didn't know you were immune, why would you be concerned at all about them "knowing not to waste a NK attempt" on you?

If they mistook you for the Doc and they took a shot and missed we'd have one more townie alive right now and they would have had one of them start a case on you for a lynch the following day.

The real doc would have been even better protected and we'd be a man up right now.

Sigh...I'm tired of repeating myself dude. I've said the same f'ng thing 90000 times. I'm done trying. Kill me, then kill Vic tomorrow.

What I'm reading from AVM is that he was saying she knew he had an RB ability. And that they wouldn't waste their lynch on him because of that. How would they know his ability? All they would know is he was looking for her from my understanding.

Now, being that he somehow found Vader night 1... yes the scum would have come charging at him, but that is the perk of his ability, the same of yours no? If you goad the scum into trying to NK you they miss on the NK. That is huge for the town. Additionally you have another full day to convince the town.

It's selfish play to me Crush, last time I saw selfish play it was JVoR in the Thing.

LOL, GEEZ this is frustrating. Kleck just follows you completely with your little plan here. I've never said I had a RB ability. Never once claimed to have a roleblocker ability. When I submitted Dan X for my search, the next day I got back that I had found who I was looking for. BG went on to explain that she KNEW she had been found, and that said member of the alliance was IMMUNE to NK's. THAT was my "power," if thats what you want to call it. They did not know who I was, only that someone out there was immune to NK's, IN ADDITION to whoever the doc protected. Therefore, they can't even be sure if their NK fails if its doc protection, or my immunity power.

Wow.

What a train wreck. Let me see if I've got this right.

Crusher - beyond bulletproof, kills someone with him on lynch. We're afraid to lynch him because if we get it wrong its a huge swing in the numbers game. However, of all the roles revealed to this point, his is easily most in line with being the Emporer. The Emporer is the ONLY Star Wars character that killed someone when he was killed himself, and that was Vader. Also speculation that he is Chewie, if town.

Klecko - minor character, but needs extra vote to be lynched. Says he survives all the battles. Could be Yoda, could be Wedge... depends on how you interpret "minor."

AVM - Luke looking for Darth Vader, found her night one, and more or less protected her from then on until it became obvious we were not buying her reveal and then he placed his nice distancing vote. Hard to argue with the claim right now, given BG's update to the Vader death scene. Easy to argue with how poorly AVM played given the role though...

Jif - hinted at having a role, hasn't said anything else since... probably waiting to post more after today's lynch. Does he know there is a game going on?

Brett - Cop. My guess is that Han Solo is the character for this role.

i28 - ewok

Vic - nada

Hess - nada

LOL, GEEZ this is frustrating. Kleck just follows you completely with your little plan here. I've never said I had a RB ability. Never once claimed to have a roleblocker ability. When I submitted Dan X for my search, the next day I got back that I had found who I was looking for. BG went on to explain that she KNEW she had been found, and that said member of the alliance was IMMUNE to NK's. THAT was my "power," if thats what you want to call it. They did not know who I was, only that someone out there was immune to NK's, IN ADDITION to whoever the doc protected. Therefore, they can't even be sure if their NK fails if its doc protection, or my immunity power.

What's funny is if you hadn't called for the mass reveal, followed by your ridiculously ham handed reveal, I was all ready to make a case against Vic.

So I wasn't following him at all. In fact, I am still very suspicious of him. Its just that there is a much stronger case against you. What's really funny is that there are still only two votes against you by my count.

Plus, in his position you sceam bloody murder on Dan X, if we didn't listen at first we would when he's dead and revealed...Scum would know this and have to determine to keep him alive or not. THey'd be ****ting. Staying hidden would not be good for town bottom line.

My guess is that Yoda is the Doc. Han Solo is the Cop.

Everything else is up to interpretation...

AVM is saying he is Luke, if someone else is Luke... counterclaim with your role, not your character name. There is NO WAY that the Luke character has no power in this game.

That's fine, Hess. Just please, for the love of all that is good, PLEASE kill Vic tomorrow. There is no way (as Vic would say) "ON GODS GREEN EARTH" that he is town. It's impossible.

Either your scum or played bad as town imo. I have to go with my gut on this one. E-high 5 though, if you're town, by getting Dan on the first night.

I agree. If we lynch AVM and he flips inn I think Vic has gotta go.

GOOD.

BTW, for those that have been around a LONG time...I'll do what I seemingly do every game, and remind you of my first mafia game.

It was the two scum team game, lead by CTM (I think?). EY lead his case on me STRONG, and I pushed JUST LIKE THIS as hard back as I could for an hour before a couple townies finally got tired of the arguement and caved in.

Vic is throwing out the RB thing, when it had NEVER been mentioned before, to try and make me seem like the roleblocker for the scum so that you'll think killing me is a must just off that basis. That me before Vic is the ONLY choice, and it is NOT. IF I were found first, I'd be a scum member but how could I be given a new power? I think most of you believe my reveal is legit, it's just a question of who's side I'm on. NO MATTER WHAT, I CAN NOT be the roleblocker. He's making things up guys!!!! Come on, you HAVE to see this!!!!

What's funny is if you hadn't called for the mass reveal, followed by your ridiculously ham handed reveal, I was all ready to make a case against Vic.

So I wasn't following him at all. In fact, I am still very suspicious of him. Its just that there is a much stronger case against you. What's really funny is that there are still only two votes against you by my count.

I was actually heading that way too.

I would like to see them pointed out and numbered because I dont see any.

He went back and forth a couple of times as to whether Vader really knew he was bulletproof before settling on his current story.

I am going to go ahead an unvote for now because I want to hear from JiF before I make my final decision.

Not for nothing big guy but your claimed role is the most scummy of all the claimed roles so far.

Archived