Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

If AVM truly is Luke, then that leaves Han Solo as the best candidate for the Cop, and our Cop is confirmed as Brett.

Now Vic is insinuating there is a tie between his character and Crusher's, who we have to guess is Chewie right now. This would also be Han Solo.

I think Crusher's role is in the game IN PLACE of a Vig.

I just find it hard to believe that we are this far in and Vicious didn't want to fire on one of the handful of guys he has been suspicious of. ESPECIALLY if you consider how much Vic was following CTM's lead... CTM on multiple occasions directed the Vig to take a shot at Crusher earlier in the game. Shocked that Vic didn't follow his lead.

AVM's reveal seems contrived also... rock/hard place.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am still suspect of Vic, but if we lynch him and hes vig, he needs to shoot Jif. After that I think we can solve the rest of the puzzle.

I say we lynch Vic now.

If we lynch Vic now, and he's telling the truth -- he wont be able to get a shot off. A vig only has a night action kill.

I can only assume you are insinuating that you 2 are Han and Chewie.

Except Crusher said he was NOT bulletproof, he didn't say he had a vest... Crush can you clarify your claim please.

Like I said. I have no vest and I have no gun. I dont shoot. I just lose it when Im lynch and pick someone to shred like husking an ear of corn. Or Bleedin will pick for me.

At night due to my robustness it takes more than a shot to kill me. More of a dosage thing than a protective thing.

Ok, I apologize sorry -- I was trying to be funny, and it obviously didn't work.

So, it seemed far fetched for BG to have said I can't use my knowledge of Dan at all, all while you knew that your 1 shot-vig role was different from usual. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but from games past I've seen where a Vig shot someone, that kill went through and he was NK'd all in the same night. In fact, I know for a fact I've seen a mod (or someone who usually mods) explain it that way in a game thread before.

Avm. You are right, but as you know I can't say word for word what was written. Paraphrasing would be..

My shot may not fire.

In thinking about it now means to me that it's probably the rb'r. That would make sense.

I bet you you can drive the **** out of a car in a driveway

Just making sure. Part of me still think AVM is scum. Why if you're town with SK and 1 scum down on DAY 2 and you know Vader do you keep it to yourself? AVM, don't bother I know I know...still doesn't gel with me.

If all town is saying Vic than I'll proceed I guess. They have to be on opposite sides imo. Unless they've run the supreme gambit.

I am still suspect of Vic, but if we lynch him and hes vig, he needs to shoot Jif. After that I think we can solve the rest of the puzzle.

I say we lynch Vic now.

He can't shoot anyone if lynched. It makes more sense to lynch AVM who at least we are sure is powerless.

If AVM truly is Luke, then that leaves Han Solo as the best candidate for the Cop, and our Cop is confirmed as Brett.

Now Vic is insinuating there is a tie between his character and Crusher's, who we have to guess is Chewie right now. This would also be Han Solo.

I just find it hard to believe that we are this far in and Vicious didn't want to fire on one of the handful of guys he has been suspicious of. ESPECIALLY if you consider how much Vic was following CTM's lead... CTM on multiple occasions directed the Vig to take a shot at Crusher earlier in the game. Shocked that Vic didn't follow his lead.

I was following his lead nut I believed in crushers reveal. Mainly because if I know who am I figured it'd make sense that someone else had a bullet to shoot also.

I've never been a vig before. I think it's the biggest high risk/high reward role. Imagine if I shot at crusher or kleck and they might be innocent. We are talking end game here or closer to it.

If we lynch Vic now, and he's telling the truth -- he wont be able to get a shot off. A vig only has a night action kill.

Ok here is the scenario in my mind

Confirmed innocents

1. Me

2. I28

Semi-Confirmed (with reasons)

3. Kleck (reasoned so in an earlier post)

4. AVM* (I believe your reveal after BG's death scene was editted)

5. Hess (was way too oblivious in the beginning. Didn't know scums talked externally, etc)

That leaves us

6. Vic

7. Jif

8. Crusher (I know you've revealed, but your innocence is still in question, sorry)

I think we take these steps.

1. Lynch Vic

2. Lynch Jif

*3. If we still haven't won, lynch Crush who kills AVM (If Crusher is innocent).

Confirmed innocents

1. Me

2. I28

5. Hess (was way too oblivious in the beginning. Didn't know scums talked externally, etc)

That leaves us

6. Vic

7. Jif

8. Crusher (I know you've revealed, but your innocence is still in question, sorry)

1. Lynch Vic

2. Lynch Jif

*3. If we still haven't one, lynch Crush who kills AVM if innocent.

Question -- why would you have Crush lynch me if innocent? I'm not really tied in with him

What did you edit??

Confirmed innocents

1. Me

2. I28

That leaves us

6. Vic

7. Jif

1. Lynch Vic

2. Lynch Jif

*3. If we still haven't won, lynch Crush who kills AVM (If Crusher is innocent).

I just don't see the vig keeping it holstered this long.

I also don't buy AVM's reveal completely.

I also agree with Integrity that Han is the most likely cop so that makes Vic's claim of a connection between him and Crusher seem like BS as I've been leaning toward my vertically challenged rotund friend being Chewy.

I'm leaning toward Vic right now but I don't want to pull the trigger on a vote just yet.

I would love for JiF to pop in and freakin' add something, anything to the proceedings.

I also agree with Integrity that Han is the most likely cop so that makes Vic's claim of a connection between him and Crusher seem like BS as I've been leaning toward my vertically challenged rotund friend being Chewy.

I'm leaning toward Vic right now but I don't want to pull the trigger on a vote just yet.

I would love for JiF to pop in and freakin' add something, anything to the proceedings.

Kleck. I've been on you all game. If I decided to shoot you what's this game numbers look like?

Because then I think you would be the final scum because you were converted by Dan

Yeah I follow your logic now.

What did you edit??

He changed "if we havent one yet" to "if we havent won yet." I quoted him off his original, you can see the difference. I noticed the change and checked it out.

Confirmed innocents

1. Me

2. I28

That leaves us

6. Vic

7. Jif

1. Lynch Vic

2. Lynch Jif

I don't think we want to lynch JiF. It's between Vic or AVM as far as I'm concerned.

We lynch AVM and he's

-scum. We have vig, doc and cop with one to go

-town. He is at least powerless and go after Vic still having 4 town vs 1 into night

We lynch Vic and he's

-scum. We still have vig (if in game) doc and cop

-town- we loose our vig

VOTE AVM

I don't buy his story and even if I did he played it horribly.

Vic, what are your thoughts on Klecks assumption in bold?

We lynch AVM and he's

-scum. We have vig, doc and cop with one to go

-town. He is at least powerless and go after Vic still having 4 town vs 1 into night

We lynch Vic and he's

-scum. We still have vig (if in game) doc and cop

-town- we loose our vig

VOTE AVM

I don't buy his story and even if I did he played it horribly.

Whats not to believe? Bleedin even said that Vader was looking for his son. AVM was telling the truth about it. The only thing it means is that he could be scum if Dan found him.. but the story is true.

Vic, what are your thoughts on Klecks assumption in bold?

Iam saying I bought crushers claim based on the knowledge of who i am. We are not connected like ctm and sharrow obviously. My opinion is that this game was meant to be much faster. Hence an sk, two vig's. Although crush says he's not a vig, he can still take a shot outside of lynch and .

Doc is useless to us if he claims anyways. If doc claims, he gets role blocked and I die.. no investigations. Then hell get role blocked and die. Not alot Doc can do anymore

*I'm gonna be honest, I set that one up*

So...what you're saying is my point on mass revealing was...correct? :P

Doc is useless to us if he claims anyways. If doc claims, he gets role blocked and I die.. no investigations. Then hell get role blocked and die. Not alot Doc can do anymore

Yes there is. If Vic is really the Vig, the doc can protect you while the mafia role block Vic, so you can find a scumbag for us.

I still think we stay on AVM vs Vic.

I'm really not sure who to believe. I can seriously vote either way at this point.

Archived