Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brett - Cop

I28 - Inn. Monkey

Vic - One shot vig (unconfirmed)

Kleck - One extra vote to lynch (confirmed)

Jif - Unrevealed

Hess - Unrevealed

AVM - Daddy issues (confirmed)

I actually meant the movie characters and whatnot. Don't bother. I'm tired and want to go to sleep. WHy is JiF taking so long and why am I so sucked into the vortex of this game?

Integ can you do your character thing again? Sorry, I suck I know.

I actually meant the movie characters and whatnot. Don't bother. I'm tired and want to go to sleep. WHy is JiF taking so long and why am I so sucked into the vortex of this game?

Yoda (My guess for Doc)

Han Solo (Seems legit for Brett/Cop)

Luke (Seems legit for AVM)

Wedge (Seems to be what Klecko wants us to think he is.)

Ewok (Me.)

Emperor

Jabba

Right now I have Vic's reveal (and the fact that DPR showed up instantly when he gave it to us) not fitting into the lineup of good guys.

Scum is 2 of the following players:

Klecko

Jif

Vic

Hess

OR... AVM had the best reveal ever and did mind control on BG to get him to change the details of the Vader death scene...

Yoda (My guess for Doc)

Ewok (Me.)

Emperor

Jabba

Right now I have Vic's reveal (and the fact that DPR showed up instantly when he gave it to us) not fitting into the lineup of good guys.

Klecko

Jif

Vic

Hess

OR... AVM had the best reveal ever and did mind control on BG to get him to change the details of the Vader death scene...

I dont know how many times I can say it.. but Vic has gotta go.

Yoda (My guess for Doc)

Ewok (Me.)

Emperor

Jabba

Klecko

Jif

Vic

Hess

I'm going to bed. I ain't waiting up for anyone anymore. I got a long day tomorrow.

Vote: Vic

Yoda (My guess for Doc)

Ewok (Me.)

Emperor

Jabba

Klecko

Jif

Vic

Hess

I28, you continually try to match up characters. Yet you refuse to think of roles that make sense. Does it make sense for Luke to try and find vader so vader can protect and Luke can't give vader up for the greater good of the town? Does that sound like luke sky walker to you?.

I28, you continually try to match up characters. Yet you refuse to think of roles that make sense. Does it make sense for Luke to try and find vader so vader can protect and Luke can't give vader up for the greater good of the town? Does that sound like luke sky walker to you?.

Now Vic is trying to twist AVMs role. Bleedin already stated that Vader was looking for Luke, AVMs claim makes sense since I dont see anyone challenging it.

And I dont think your Luke. Since a 1 shot Vig is NOT Luke Skywalker

Good call. I was about to do it myself. At this point I don't even give a **** too. I have to start working again. This ****ing game has sucked my life force.

+1

I am neglecting my work and my girlfriend when she needs me, because I hate to lose.

I feel like a piece of ****.

Archived