Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

yes, i was so mad when my NK attempt didn't go through..

oh, except someone died both nights..

This is insanity.. you guys are using DPR's scumCase on me and now crusher is accusing me of missing a NK, when we've had one every night..

your funny,, your dead if I die,, I promise,, really,,

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, we so owned in that game. Twas Teh Awesome. Matter of fact it was I believe my second game ever.

I've read and caught up. I do only have about 15 minutes before having to leave and will be back around 9ish.

Doggin does make some goo points and that should not surprise anyone. He is Teh Doggin and the reason some of us do enjoy Teh mafia goodness. I love him for that.

But, this game he is playing off in my opinion, either making mistakes no one would expect him to or trying to set something up. Or it may be DPR is here and it's making it harder for Doggin to get anything by because they have played a ton together and DPR is a mafia savant.

Doggins post about the Doc protect reaks to high heaven to me. maybe Im wrong, but Ive never been in a game where the Doc doesn;t self protect for a couple nights until someone seems worth saving. Ie the cop or other power role. His reasoning is.. it's ok because their are so many people in the game no way scum hits the Doc. by the same token though no Townie is expendable, any townie is expendable compared to a power role. I mean most games start off Day 1 with a townie lynch and a townie night kill no? Not always but more than not. So though I love I128 how does the scum killing him different from the scum killing any other townie. Now I know it's a good thing to know we have a confirmed innocent but at the expense of losing a power role? No matter how small the chance of them gett ing lucky. Doesn;t seem right to me. Combine this with a mafia watcher and you have a brilliant mafia play. They watch I28 and see who shows up and lynch another twonie. The next night the night in shining armour is dead.

Also I do realize that my reaction to Sats was over the top. But I also explained very clearly about the mix up in what part of the day in question we where both talking about. Not to mention Doggin has played and modded many a game I played and has seen me lose as an innocent a few times, hell probably three times on CTM alone.

Also with all hye has played with me and everyone else has played with me? Answer this? Is Crusher more likely to go nuts after one measly vote he doesn't think he deserves by the other person reasoning as Town or as scum? This isn;t halfway thru a day phase and numerous votes and trains like last game. This is a single vote that just ahppen to piss me off because I got cunfused about what time of the day Slat was talking about.

I know Im not like Teh Doggin but Ive played enough mafia to not go nuts after a single vote. many votes and crazy pressure plau a ridicolous failed case on Pac sure , but a single freakin vote, no way. I wouldn't. Few games back I saw Kleck lynched for the same thing. my reaction was that of a wronged townie. Everyone else who plays with me see's that but Doggin who played with me as much and mossed just as many games doesn;t buy it? Really?

Now Im not taking my vote of JVOR because I think he's not guilty. No not at all I think he very well may be dirty. But, I really think we found one in Teh Doggin this game.

So unvote

vote Teh Doggin

I thought his dr diract was dirty in the beginning,. Doggin hates sk killer,, breadcurmbs,, tell he was outta ease,, DPR's pressure put him away,, art same time like a chess match doggin gave him up,, i siad it over and over

my only hope?

GFY..

the way you've hopped from 1 train to the next maybe we shoudl look at you a little closer.

Seriously.. we've had 1 weird role after another and only I have to be a convential one. THIS IS THE SAME CASE DPR MADE..

ok, you have a major town role but you're not

1) Doc as DPR had shown as you "targetted someone else"

2) Vig as Crush is vig

3) Cop, I thought maybe, but you were on Dan X two straight days in a row. Voted her right off the bat to make it look like you had something and then said you had nothing

If you're cop you haven't played like one all game.

So what the Hell are you? you said you would reveal at what, L2? so hey, let's see. Everyone else is doing it.

Man, we so owned in that game. Twas Teh Awesome. Matter of fact it was I believe my second game ever.

I've read and caught up. I do only have about 15 minutes before having to leave and will be back around 9ish.

Doggin does make some goo points and that should not surprise anyone. He is Teh Doggin and the reason some of us do enjoy Teh mafia goodness. I love him for that.

But, this game he is playing off in my opinion, either making mistakes no one would expect him to or trying to set something up. Or it may be DPR is here and it's making it harder for Doggin to get anything by because they have played a ton together and DPR is a mafia savant.

Doggins post about the Doc protect reaks to high heaven to me. maybe Im wrong, but Ive never been in a game where the Doc doesn;t self protect for a couple nights until someone seems worth saving. Ie the cop or other power role. His reasoning is.. it's ok because their are so many people in the game no way scum hits the Doc. by the same token though no Townie is expendable, any townie is expendable compared to a power role. I mean most games start off Day 1 with a townie lynch and a townie night kill no? Not always but more than not. So though I love I128 how does the scum killing him different from the scum killing any other townie. Now I know it's a good thing to know we have a confirmed innocent but at the expense of losing a power role? No matter how small the chance of them gett ing lucky. Doesn;t seem right to me. Combine this with a mafia watcher and you have a brilliant mafia play. They watch I28 and see who shows up and lynch another twonie. The next night the night in shining armour is dead.

Also I do realize that my reaction to Sats was over the top. But I also explained very clearly about the mix up in what part of the day in question we where both talking about. Not to mention Doggin has played and modded many a game I played and has seen me lose as an innocent a few times, hell probably three times on CTM alone.

Also with all hye has played with me and everyone else has played with me? Answer this? Is Crusher more likely to go nuts after one measly vote he doesn't think he deserves by the other person reasoning as Town or as scum? This isn;t halfway thru a day phase and numerous votes and trains like last game. This is a single vote that just ahppen to piss me off because I got cunfused about what time of the day Slat was talking about.

I know Im not like Teh Doggin but Ive played enough mafia to not go nuts after a single vote. many votes and crazy pressure plau a ridicolous failed case on Pac sure , but a single freakin vote, no way. I wouldn't. Few games back I saw Kleck lynched for the same thing. my reaction was that of a wronged townie. Everyone else who plays with me see's that but Doggin who played with me as much and mossed just as many games doesn;t buy it? Really?

Now Im not taking my vote of JVOR because I think he's not guilty. No not at all I think he very well may be dirty. But, I really think we found one in Teh Doggin this game.

So unvote

vote Teh Doggin

Ddue Ive palyed numerous games with dpr, so much flaovre by these mafia mods that enjoy writing and m,odding game,, ive seen all that silly ****, at the same time it made him ping me alittle,. I was onhim prett quick, your sharrows reaching,, he may die instaed of CTM,, Ineed i28 to help,, not surew who else i trust,, SOMEONE HAS TO DIE IF I DIE<<<<HAS TOO

the rest is my slats thing

Channy wanny,, dont get flubsy dubsy mad.. you wouldnt like me when Im mad,, trust me,,you did immediatley try to discount my claim,, I bet you where pissed when you tried to night kill me,, huh?

It's unlikely anyone tried to NK you considering someone died each night (and the SK is dead).

Honestly, I think Sharrow made a good case against you. I'm not sure what to think.

At least if you're telling the truth, you get to take a shot after your death. You're good at scum hunting, so I would trust you in that case (hopefully after a night's rest, though). :P

yes, i was so mad when my NK attempt didn't go through..

oh, except someone died both nights..

This is insanity.. you guys are using DPR's scumCase on me and now crusher is accusing me of missing a NK, when we've had one every night..

B/c you didn't deny it. You confirmed it.

ok, you have a major town role but you're not

1) Doc as DPR had shown as you "targetted someone else"

2) Vig as Crush is vig

3) Cop, I thought maybe, but you were on Dan X two straight days in a row. Voted her right off the bat to make it look like you had something and then said you had nothing

If you're cop you haven't played like one all game.

So what the Hell are you? you said you would reveal at what, L2? so hey, let's see. Everyone else is doing it.

1) DPR is scum and also just used the term "target" other times

2) Crush is not claiming vig, he's claiming a death assasin.. compeltey different

3) With all due respect, how would you know how a cop would play? SMC was the cop in your first game and never caught anyone, not to mention that he came out of the gates day 2 and voted innocent bleedin very strongly. Go read, it's all there.

And of course all of this ignores the possibility that i have a completely different role then what were used to, like everyone else has had and or claimed so far.

Again, you are making the DPR case on me. DPR is scum, Why would you take a verfified scum case and push it the following day is beyond me.

Can anybody think of a rebel character this would be, btw?

Helloo stinky,,

Your cute. Try to set em off, knowing Im hammered and the Caps loss, you even say it in your post,, didnt you? I know this will make him mad? you knew,, what you didnt know is your dead if I die,, you or chan but think about it.

youa dn I are cap,,penquin fan,, we talkede baout this befroe, you knew I was going made commment of how much beer i already drank, had like 275 balance, i killeld beer, hers problem,, you ****ed up imperial *****,, and your gonna die,, I mean shredded,, you'll wish the sarnac ate you,.,, wanan knwo why.. Im a ahppy drunk, i neverf get mad drunk, onl;y get mad whn im haungry,, (no joke) CTM was wriert i been on biet,, everyone know I btoech about ti

Sharrow is dead.. IU decided I lvoe my case/.. lynch me,,

'

i need a vote,, who wants me to self vote and kill shaorrow

slaughter sharrow

bad mother ****ers note: please bold your response

1) DPR is scum and also just used the term "target" other times

2) Crush is not claiming vig, he's claiming a death assasin.. compeltey different

3) With all due respect, how would you know how a cop would play? SMC was the cop in your first game and never caught anyone, not to mention that he came out of the gates day 2 and voted innocent bleedin very strongly. Go read, it's all there.

And of course all of this ignores the possibility that i have a completely different role then what were used to, like everyone else has had and or claimed so far.

Again, you are making the DPR case on me. DPR is scum, Why would you take a verfified scum case and push it the following day is beyond me.

I love CTM. Hes ****ing smart. Im not a vig.. Im jsut gnetically superior to all of you.. hahaha. BLEEDIN GREEN COULD SKIP ME IN LINE AT OCB

I really wont kill ctm,, i 61% buy his claim.. Id kill SCM first.. he makes me neverou.. he's like 65%

Sharrow ddi this,,Iknow it,, he's smart,, even avm said,,

Helloo stinky,,

Your cute. Try to set em off, knowing Im hammered and the Caps loss, you even say it in your post,, didnt you? I know this will make him mad? you knew,, what you didnt know is your dead if I die,, you or chan but think about it.

youa dn I are cap,,penquin fan,, we talkede baout this befroe, you knew I was going made commment of how much beer i already drank, had like 275 balance, i killeld beer, hers problem,, you ****ed up imperial *****,, and your gonna die,, I mean shredded,, you'll wish the sarnac ate you,.,, wanan knwo why.. Im a ahppy drunk, i neverf get mad drunk, onl;y get mad whn im haungry,, (no joke) CTM was wriert i been on biet,, everyone know I btoech about ti

'

slaughter sharrow

it's fairly clear that you are going to threaten anyone that even hints at callign your bluff..

that's decidedly anti-town

I love CTM. Hes ****ing smart. Im not a vig.. Im jsut gnetically superior to all of you.. hahaha. BLEEDIN GREEN COULD SKIP ME IN LINE AT OCB

I really wont kill ctm,, i 61% buy his claim.. Id kill SCM first.. he makes me neverou.. he's like 65%

Sharrow ddi this,,Iknow it,, he's smart,, even avm said,,

lol

Helloo stinky,,

'

slaughter sharrow

Hey, I said we have a lot of time, you should wait until tomorrow and sober up, tbh. Making a quick decision tonight would be inadvisable.

it's fairly clear that you are going to threaten anyone that even hints at callign your bluff..

that's decidedly anti-town

Nope... I like my case read it,, its good

if I die sharrow dies,, already sent the pm to BLEEDIN GREEN, Im all town CTM,, think about it,

I was ****ing with jvor, everyone knows that Vic did it too,, I was nblsowing off steam for earei;lier ,, i was ahving fun,

lol.. that's right.. i confirmed all of it. not cop, not doc, must be scum. Those were the only three options and i confirmed it all..

You confirmed everything in DPR's investigation. THat has been my problem with you.

So you should have been toast as a NK and you lived, then that quick vote on Dan X like you were trying to look like you investigated or something.

But ok I guess you can be anything if new roles can just be made up.

I know we already went through this. I'm sticking with my vote on you b/c I still think you've played scummiest. You are one big fat sloppy moldy chunk a scum imo.

:Nuts: right inda balls i kick you scumbag. Buya!!!

Nope... I like my case read it,, its good

if I die sharrow dies,, already sent the pm to BLEEDIN GREEN, Im all town CTM,, think about it,

I was ****ing with jvor, everyone knows that Vic did it too,, I was nblsowing off steam for earei;lier ,, i was ahving fun,

I can't say i agree with this..

Scum don't usually spend their friday night putting in the effort to scum hunt that he did with you..

He could be wrong, but you can't deny he put in the effort, which is unusual for scum to do somethign like that so early in the game...

You confirmed everything in DPR's investigation. THat has been my problem with you.

So you should have been toast as a NK and you lived, then that quick vote on Dan X like you were trying to look like you investigated or something.

But ok I guess you can be anything if new roles can just be made up.

I know we already went through this. I'm sticking with my vote on you b/c I still think you've played scummiest. You are one big fat sloppy moldy chunk a scum imo.

Also SCM was at Disney World. Are you texting from Space Mountain now?

It's unlikely anyone tried to NK you considering someone died each night (and the SK is dead).

Honestly, I think Sharrow made a good case against you. I'm not sure what to think.

At least if you're telling the truth, you get to take a shot after your death. You're good at scum hunting, so I would trust you in that case (hopefully after a night's rest, though). :P

Sup girl, i made my pic,, sharrow,, look at my cas,e im hammered, but it makes sense, lynch me, if you like it, if you dont dont,, i phones suck

I confirmed i had night action, no more, no less

Was it scummy when i went back and found DPR's contradicion which helped close the deal on him. Was it scummy the way I was one of the first ones saying "lynch doggin, not jvor" on day 1 after his results..

Are you even paying attention?

Archived