Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is nuts, I'm catching up and once I got caught up, I had to read 5 more pages.

So far we have SMC with double vote power. I find this to be an interesting deal, in JVOR's game that power was assigned to a scumbag. The power itself is debatable if its good for the town because it makes it that much easier to vote.

CTM is claiming something, again, because he got watched, again. WTF?

Klecko might be Chewbacca which is the most suiting role ever next to CTM as Jenny Craig.

My muffin top has now claimed bullet proof and takes someone down when he is lynched. I do love the drunk muffin top, but I'm not sure if I buy the reveal. I have a hard time looking past Dr. Crushlvoe and seeing Crusher the wicked mafia player.

We always get ****ed by reveals in this game and we might have one in these three. Its sucks when this **** happens because now the ball is their court. My gut is telling me that we got some under the radar type mafia and one of these dudes.

But when you relate this players to DPR it gets confusing. Very strange game right now and me and Pac not being able to post really hurt us. But I'll make it up.

For some reason I feel like Sharrow knew something on Crusher. No offense, but Sharrow isnt the type of player to take the much effort into a case. That seemed very deliberate. Dont know if its from a good or bad place.

Just some thoughts right now...

your one of my favs in this game,, for a new guy you where so nice to me earlier,, if I was ever scum I would weant you on my team, for real,, great addition.

taunting!?

h8!

where is the peanut butter pirate?

Want to give me your version of what went on here? I re-read quickly...

Meh, i'll try.

Sharrow had a good case on Crusher from Day 1 (you might want to read it)

Anyway the train happend in about 30 sec with like 4 votes, I think 5 but CTM unvoted quick as to not lynch the fat, drunk bastard without saying his peace.

Crushed speaks in tongues for about 20 posts on his way home from the Capitals suckage and then reveals this role.

Says he has one pick and in Bold takes Sharrow down with him...if he's not full of ****...which I don't think is the case.

He's claiming he's town.

I thinks its the drunk posting. It doesn't lend itself to skimming.

So... what do you need to know from me?

tell me who you thin is innocent,, but dont incrimnate yourself just give me your afovtire 5 for goodguys.. I know yu and I are both innocent,, we should woirk together,, makes sense.. I'll eb better in the morning,, but dude, I had a blast tonihght,

JIF and Pac out of the mix is REALLY screwing this game up imo. They are both strong players and because of their absense it makes the game really hard. What if they are both scum? We're just spinning wheels. I know they have a good excuse, I'm just sayin.

I can't speak for JiFruitcake but you can rest assured I am in fact town.... I'll be home early Sunday and plan on being much more active starting then.... in the meantime still have a couple pages to catch up on here.

Meh, i'll try.

Anyway the train happend in about 30 sec with like 4 votes, I think 5 but CTM unvoted quick as to not lynch the fat, drunk bastard without saying his peace.

Crushed speaks in tongues for about 20 posts on his way home from the Capitals suckage and then reveals this role.

Says he has one pick and in Bold takes Sharrow down with him...if he's not full of ****...which I don't think is the case.

He's claiming he's town.

really,, i remeber talking **** most of this game.. even when Slats and JVOR cam at me,, I love this role, its awesome.. I love being a badasss good guy,, like real life

Meh, i'll try.

He's claiming he's town.

this whole story made my night. I'm at a baseball game just cracking up.

This game is nuts, I'm catching up and once I got caught up, I had to read 5 more pages.

So far we have SMC with double vote power. I find this to be an interesting deal, in JVOR's game that power was assigned to a scumbag. The power itself is debatable if its good for the town because it makes it that much easier to vote.

Klecko might be Chewbacca which is the most suiting role ever next to CTM as Jenny Craig.

My muffin top has now claimed bullet proof and takes someone down when he is lynched. I do love the drunk muffin top, but I'm not sure if I buy the reveal. I have a hard time looking past Dr. Crushlvoe and seeing Crusher the wicked mafia player.

We always get ****ed by reveals in this game and we might have one in these three. Its sucks when this **** happens because now the ball is their court. My gut is telling me that we got some under the radar type mafia and one of these dudes.

But when you relate this players to DPR it gets confusing. Very strange game right now and me and Pac not being able to post really hurt us. But I'll make it up.

For some reason I feel like Sharrow knew something on Crusher. No offense, but Sharrow isnt the type of player to take the much effort into a case. That seemed very deliberate. Dont know if its from a good or bad place.

Good observations, it'll definitely be good when you and Pac can contribute more... one point that needs correction... CTM never claimed a role, DPR outed him and CTM never denied it... that is the extent of that though... just semantics with regards to what you wrote.

I can't speak for JiFruitcake but you can rest assured I am in fact town.... I'll be home early Sunday and plan on being much more active starting then.... in the meantime still have a couple pages to catch up on here.

dude!!!! hey did yo and the lady friend enjoy my show,, OMG, when I splashed her and her thirt got wet,, you the man,

Boopsie!!!.. I mssed you.. I had fun tonihgt., no tacos though

i cant believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad pac and jif are back..lol

really,, i remeber talking **** most of this game.. even when Slats and JVOR cam at me,, I love this role, its awesome.. I love being a badasss good guy,, like real life

Boopsie!!!.. I mssed you.. I had fun tonihgt., no tacos though

I havent had a good night Doc. Actually a horrible day all together...but now I'm watching you do your drunk muffin routine and its teh awsum.

Ok so just when I start to get a feel for this game the bulbous one decides to shotgun a beer ball and post 4 pages of incoherent babble. I sure hope the local Dunkin Donuts has a state of the art security system because they're about to be visited by a sleepwalking Wooly Mammoth.

I had some thoughts to add but that butterball made me forget them.

I want to hold my vote because it's the weekend and I'll be much, much more active once I get home.

F YOU for making me waste the last hour reading Crush!!!!!!

Good observations, it'll definitely be good when you and Pac can contribute more... one point that needs correction... CTM never claimed a role, DPR outed him and CTM never denied it... that is the extent of that though... just semantics with regards to what you wrote.

Truth.

The other thing to consider is that Crushlove was flaunting this power a couple of days ago. He was beating his chest and daring JVOR? to vote him. Was Sharrow possibly buying this time, sitting back watching CTM and SMC almost kill each other, and then dropped the case on another possible power role?

Truth.

The other thing to consider is that Crushlove was flaunting this power a couple of days ago. He was beating his chest and daring JVOR? to vote him. Was Sharrow possibly buying this time, sitting back watching CTM and SMC almost kill each other, and then dropped the case on another possible power role?

Hard to tell.

I've only played with Sharrow once before.

Taking some time to think about it, and the post he created with all the links in it making his case against Crusher was not very Sharrow-like. In fact, it was more like the type of thing someone would have armed him with from the off-line chatboard that is likely set up for the scum (live and dead) to communicate amongst each other, just like last game.

Truth.

I did find it strange that Crusher was beating his chest insinuating that he was a "bad ass mofo" just like you did last game when you were bulletproof.

ok so the lady friend is sleeping so I came back on for a minute...

- I'm always up for voting CTM but something tells me it's fruitless at this point. As soon as that whimp catches too much heat he's threatened to floor us by relasing all the details of his super groovy role. Although I'd love to hear what possible tall tale he wants to regal us with I'd rather wait to hear it sometime in the coming days.

- SMC is a smart dude with a fresh mouth. I'm hesitatant to follow his lead for a couple reasons. No matter the situation he always thinks CTM is guilty if he's lasted more than a day or 2. Although I don't trust CTMeathead one iota I think that's flawed logic. I think it's very possible they killed JVoR instead of CTM because people were intimating that it was him and not you that had the 2 vote power. I'm also skeptikal that you'd reveal that still 2 votes away from a lynch knowing JIF and I were gone.

- I'm still not buying Klecks story.. sure he's getting better at defending but it's about time. It only took him like 3 games of being the day 1 whipping boy. Not to mention... earlier he had a couple silly posts hinting at a role followed by a quick "psyche... I have no role". What's that rubbish?

- It's about time Hess took the diaper off... I get the babe in the woods act the first 15 hours of gameplay but he should have graduated elementary school by now and be catching on to this a little quicker. For someone who references Wiki he should be able to figure out what other possible town roles there would be instead of asking everyone in thread. Nothing good can come from that.

- I28 is still a pompous horses a$$ and I don't like that he fancies himself some kind of town leader. I notice he's been throwing around his flurry of accusations but it would be nice to see what we find when its time to put him under the microscope.

- Sharrow is Darkman. I suck at trying to get a read on him. I always think he's innocent and am usually wrong. I'd consider putting a vote there just so I don't have to deal with trying to figure out his alliance.

that's all I got for now...

actually I'm gonna go ahead and vote Hess and let that marinate for awhile.

ok so the lady friend is sleeping so I came back on for a minute...

- I'm always up for voting CTM but something tells me it's fruitless at this point. As soon as that whimp catches too much heat he's threatened to floor us by relasing all the details of his super groovy role. Although I'd love to hear what possible tall tale he wants to regal us with I'd rather wait to hear it sometime in the coming days.

- SMC is a smart dude with a fresh mouth. I'm hesitatant to follow his lead for a couple reasons. No matter the situation he always thinks CTM is guilty if he's lasted more than a day or 2. Although I don't trust CTMeathead one iota I think that's flawed logic. I think it's very possible they killed JVoR instead of CTM because people were intimating that it was him and not you that had the 2 vote power. I'm also skeptikal that you'd reveal that still 2 votes away from a lynch knowing JIF and I were gone.

- I'm still not buying Klecks story.. sure he's getting better at defending but it's about time. It only took him like 3 games of being the day 1 whipping boy. Not to mention... earlier he had a couple silly posts hinting at a role followed by a quick "psyche... I have no role". What's that rubbish?

- It's about time Hess took the diaper off... I get the babe in the woods act the first 15 hours of gameplay but he should have graduated elementary school by now and be catching on to this a little quicker. For someone who references Wiki he should be able to figure out what other possible town roles there would be instead of asking everyone in thread. Nothing good can come from that.

- I28 is still a pompous horses a$$ and I don't like that he fancies himself some kind of town leader. I notice he's been throwing around his flurry of accusations but it would be nice to see what we find when its time to put him under the microscope.

- Sharrow is Darkman. I suck at trying to get a read on him. I always think he's innocent and am usually wrong. I'd consider putting a vote there just so I don't have to deal with trying to figure out his alliance.

that's all I got for now...

lol.. well done.. =D>

:rl:

- It's about time Hess took the diaper off... I get the babe in the woods act the first 15 hours of gameplay but he should have graduated elementary school by now and be catching on to this a little quicker.For someone who references Wiki he should be able to figure out what other possible town roles there would be instead of asking everyone in thread. Nothing good can come from that.

I have NEVER once referenced Wiki. I still have a lot of questions to this game but I seriously do my best to either ride it out until I figure it out (or think I do...hence my voting pattern on CTM, if he is innocent I think he understands this) or ask the Mod... You're thinking of someone else as teh Wiki-geek.

I have NEVER once referenced Wiki. I still have a lot of questions to this game but I seriously do my best to either ride it out until I figure it out (or think I do...hence my voting pattern on CTM, if he is innocent I think he understands this) or ask the Mod... You're thinking of someone else as teh Wiki-geek.

Also, I have not once, all game, stated this is my second game and woe is me I don't get it. That would be ghey and not how I role. But I'd be more than happy to answer any questions to my play so far, so ask away.

Yeah, I'm the one posting the odd-ball role definitions from wiki. I thought it would be okay to do since earlier in the game the 2 new totally awwzzzzome geniooze DNR and Goddin told us to look at the wiki on the regular to back up some of the false claims they were making about roles.

I figure if the scum are going to use the old "look at the wiki, and you will see that the role I am falsely claiming exists!" routine, then it doesn't hurt to stay abreast (<-- he he) of what other BS false role reveals we could be hit with.

I missed having Pac in the game... now we can expect everyone's post counts to increase exponentially as we will all have to take time to explain teh obvious, not sure how we made it this far without him.

Archived