Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

I'm only going to address the last one, cause the first one is the same:

"I'm saying i'd personally feel more comfortable if he was aiming at someone i had less of a town read from, because atleast in that scenario, if i'm wrong, he's shooting my next best guess."

read: I'd feel better lynching crusher if he was aiming at someone other then sharrow, cause atleast in that scenario, if I'm wrong about crusher, he's not shooting at someone i know to be innocent. Capisce?

SMC wants me to shoot your boyfriened how does that make you feel?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I change my mind, Crusher.

I'd off Sharrow rather than Klecko if I was you.

Sharrow is still pushing that mass-reveal idiocy.

He also royaly screwed you in the Thing game leaving you alone to battle 11 other players.

grow a sack SomeMinisculeTestiCles

So if you dont believe SHarrow you dont believe CTM? Right? Man your worrying me bro. Worry. Worry. Worry.,

I looked at it as "if I was you," meaning, me as Crusher having been screwed over by Sharrow would be pissed and take revenge on him anyway I could.

If I looked at it as me being in your position, my choice would be different.

I think it'd be severly anti town, and smc is either the lunkhead we all think he is or scum.

You should talk.

You're the biggest dumbass in mafia. This game is suppose to be your mafia rep rehabilitation after the attrocious play last time.

Remember, you're shooting for the Chad Pennington Award this game.

Their is that. CTM had that in JVOR game.

Hey, you could shoot me like I said.

I'm a big time member of the Rebellion and helped the town more this game then butt buddies Sharrow and CTM ever did.

If I die now I'll know I did the town good in my efforts.

You should talk.

You're the biggest dumbass in mafia. This game is suppose to be your mafia rep rehabilitation after the attrocious play last time.

Remember, you're shooting for the Chad Pennington Award this game.

Ok, so fat game was 100% on you, last game on me. what's your point, we both suck?

I'm a big time member of the Rebellion and helped the town more this game then butt buddies Sharrow and CTM ever did.

:rl:

atleast when the monkey says it, it's partially based in truth..

I'm only going to address the last one, cause the first one is the same:

"I'm saying i'd personally feel more comfortable if he was aiming at someone i had less of a town read from, because atleast in that scenario, if i'm wrong, he's shooting my next best guess."

read: I'd feel better lynching crusher if he was aiming at someone other then sharrow, cause atleast in that scenario, if I'm wrong about crusher, he's not shooting at someone i know to be innocent. Capisce?

Sheesh.

I wish you had taken care to write it that way in the first place.

I know I could shoot you. Well once Im lynch. Im just trying to do the best I can to hit scum.

Vic want to let me know who I should whack. Or maybe just let Bleedin do it. he said he would use random dpt org.

Crush- I said it to you before. I think this is your decision and yours alone. The way you've played has put you into this corner and although while it was entertaining the drunk posting escapade gave others fuel to cast on your fire.

It'd be irresponsible of me to try and even begin to suggest who I know is scum or who is worth taking a shot at. You have played pretty well in other games at outing scum. Right now your role could be manipulated by scum, trying to encourage you to shoot a townie.

I do think you have to choose though, if BG goes random the #'s are in scum's favor, especially considering they are already down 1 man, and we're down an SK. If you really want me to give you my opinion I will, but for now I think in the best interest of the town the decision should be yours.

Listen to me dick nose. It's not a power. ITS A TEMPER. THINK

By the way Bleedin just hit me up. I "do" have to kill some one.

Chewie, R2D2 and the Emporer had the most notorious tempers in the movies. Your posts being borderline retarded, and the beating of your chest, could be required flavor of either character.

My thought is that we absolutely have to get something out of Crusher's death scene... so he should take Sharrow out with him.

Then we find out if Crush is town or scum, which would help clarify the position of players like Brett. By having him kill Sharrow it will help clarify whether or not CTM is to be believed.

Having Crush take Brett with him would be stupid, because then we are still scratching our heads about whether we can trust Sharrow and CTM.

Not like it was ever a Mafia theme here.:rolleyes:

Ha! point taken, ok, i don't think it's funny. A good friend of mine was a victim and is still screwed up a bit to this day, and of course i have 2 young children myself..

lol, better to stick to the tried and true internet standards of questioning each others masculinity/sexuality, intelligence or social lives :D

True.

This Crusher thing is perplexing.

I looked back at MafiaWiki (Link) and they do list Bomb/Army doctor (similar to what Crusher is claiming) as a Pro-town role.

But they also list Tracker/Watcher as Pro-town and Bleedin had Scum with that role.

I would prefer us to vote Klecko is he is a person I've had stronger feelings about. It'll be another reveal for sure, but perhaps this will give us our choice as to who to lynch today. Thoughts?

Personally I think now is the time for a Klecko reveal if there is to be one... DPR ain't around to coach him.

True.

I looked back at MafiaWiki (Link) and they do list Bomb/Army doctor (similar to what Crusher is claiming) as a Pro-town role.

But they also list Tracker/Watcher as Pro-town and Bleedin had Scum with that role.

If you don;t kill me that means you'll have to put up with Some More Crusher.

True.

The chewie (or even han) thing is plausible to, now that he's rephrased.. + he's taken a decidedly less anti-town stance with the whole thing..

could be him just playing better, but i'd hate to be wrong and lose 2 innocents instead of 1..

Archived