Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is at L-2. Now is the time as we've been doing throughout this game pretty much.

I was wondering where he was... if only we had someone who would periodically post vote counts and serve as a judge for the game.. we could call him moderator and he would answer questions as well as help move the game along... if only.

Wanna know something strange. somehow, not sure how or why. The game is WORSE without you. No way I would have guessed it. No way.

You can take that backhanded compliment and shove it up your bloated hind quarters.

Wanna know something strange. somehow, not sure how or why. The game is WORSE without you. No way I would have guessed it. No way.

I was wondering where he was... if only we had someone who would periodically post vote counts and serve as a judge for the game.. we could call him moderator and he would answer questions as well as help move the game along... if only.

He and I have been pming. He meaning Bleedin, dont everyone go all nuts. But he stopped hitting me back about 30 minutes ago, he may have gone out for lunch. Mmmm lunch

The chewie (or even han) thing is plausible to, now that he's rephrased.. + he's taken a decidedly less anti-town stance with the whole thing..

could be him just playing better, but i'd hate to be wrong and lose 2 innocents instead of 1..

He was also drunk when he did the reveal and obviously has some anger management issues.

This is tough, because it seems like an ant-town role. BUT, according to the way it reads (and Crusher explains) it works automatically. In some set ups its the one who hammers who dies. In other it's the one who NKs the bomb. In others it's random.

This role is to protect the town by keeping him alive. Crazy role.

I'm going to Unvote and

Vote: Klecko

This puts him at L-2. Might as well get his reveal out of the way.

He was also drunk when he did the reveal and obviously has some anger management issues.

This is tough, because it seems like an ant-town role. BUT, according to the way it reads (and Crusher explains) it works automatically. In some set ups its the one who hammers who dies. In other it's the one who NKs the bomb. In others it's random.

I'm going to Unvote and

You asked for it. And I implore the town to take a hard look at those pushing for my reveal right now if they succeed in getting me lynched.

I am a minor player in the rebellion with an uncanny ability to survive battles. It's gonna take an extra vote to lynch me. So while many of you think I am at L2, I am actually at L3. :Nuts:

You asked for it. And I implore the town to take a hard look at those pushing for my reveal right now if they succeed in getting me lynched.

I am a minor player in the rebellion with an uncanny ability to survive battles. It's gonna take an extra vote to lynch me. So while many of you think I am at L2, I am actually at L3. :Nuts:

So you are a beloved townie?

Lets put him to lynch total and verify his claim.. easy enough to do..

and as usual, this power can be an evil one, but we can alteast verify him.

Interesting.

Do we call his bluff?

I'm going to Unvote and

Nothing slips by you.

If you've been paying attention SMC can double vote so you could be considered L2.

Makes sense to me, because my night kill scenario is similar. I do get the feeling certain elements in this game don;t really care who they lynch. Just saying.

If you've been paying attention SMC can double vote so you could be considered L2.

Don't forget scumboy SMC's ability to double vote BTW. ;)

If I get lynched with 7 votes, you know he is scum.

I'm not going to double vote. I have a choice. I can choose not to use it.

In this instance I won't.

take him to 7 imo..

remeber, these vote powers don't seem valuable now, but there are tremendously valuable in end game scenarios..

right because if he's telling the truth scum won't possibly NK him now... :rolleyes:

Wedge. Easy to test, we just need to designate I28 to vote/unvote in the same post again. Then on to bretn3xt

If we're going one by one, just do the mass reveal. I think it's stupid, but revealing one by one makes things worse

I'm not going to double vote. I have a choice. I can choose not to use it.

In this instance I won't.

Of course you won't. It's too obvious because I am telling the truth.

If I were to get lynched at 7 votes and you claimed you didn't double vote, my death scene would prove you to be a liar and you would be lynched in 10 second during the next day phase.

If we're going one by one, just do the mass reveal. I think it's stupid, but revealing one by one makes things worse

both are horrible ideas...

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LYNCH SOMEONE WITH A FALSE REVEAL. Doing it sooner rather than later is the play...

ok, so 4 dead, 5 reveals , 3 scum, 1 ewok = 1 in 4 chance sum hit the unprotected cop tonight even if we lynch one of the previously revealed.. and we're just getting started lol

How do you want to go about doing it, reveal at a certain time or just start revealing?

both are horrible ideas...

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LYNCH SOMEONE WITH A FALSE REVEAL. Doing it sooner rather than later is the play...

Hi Pac. I've missed you buddy. Don't know if you've noticed, but people aren't willing to lynch anyone with what might seemingly be a town power role. Only reason DPR went down was because he was highly disliked by several people. Crush hates himself for playing bad right now, while CTM and Sharrow are bent on getting a mass reveal, however they can. Going one by one is just making things worse, and since the two douches won't listen to anyone else we don't really have a choice.

Archived