Final Mock-Up: New Picks for Rams, Jets

Bruce Banner

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show/3658-final-mock-up-new-picks-for-rams-jets

In our first mock draft a week ago, we put ourselves in the shoes of some of the GMs around the league and gave you a look at what we thought should happen in the opening rounds of this year's draft. This week, as the event draws closer and more information (and misinformation) hits the rumor mill, we

Even though this comes from the Jet website it wasn't written by them so it doesn't really mean anything. Which is good because I think the first round is too high for Griffin.

Anyway, what I find interesting about this mock is Gerald McCoy going so low. Would anyone complain about a Tanny Up to get McCoy at sixth?

Even though this comes from the Jet website it wasn't written by them so it doesn't really mean anything. Which is good because I think the first round is too high for Griffin.

Anyway, what I find interesting about this mock is Gerald McCoy going so low. Would anyone complain about a Tanny Up to get McCoy at sixth?

Do you realize the cost ? :shock: We'd mortage our future in draft choices not to mention the $$ to sign him. No thanks.

Archived