Marshall FAulk telling Johnson to hold out

Blackout

As everyone knows, RB's have short NFL careers. By the time his rookie deal is up, he'll be close to washed up. He'll never see big money if he plays the good soldier. He's 100% right to hold out now and get absolutely everything he can. Even if he has to hold out for 10 games and threaten do it again next year.

this is one of the few times I agree with a player holding out. he should be 1 of the highest paid rbs in the league, atleast top 3, if not the highest, he carries the whole offense. without him the titians are nothing

this is one of the few times I agree with a player holding out. he should be 1 of the highest paid rbs in the league, atleast top 3, if not the highest, he carries the whole offense. without him the titians are nothing

Sorry, no running back deserves top 3 money. It is one of the easier positions to just plug anyone in. CJ is amazing, but he doesn't deserve THAT much.

Sorry, no running back deserves top 3 money. It is one of the easier positions to just plug anyone in. CJ is amazing, but he doesn't deserve THAT much.

i kinda worded that wrong, I meant top 3 Running back money not top 3 in the league.. my bad

Normally you'd be right but Chris Johnson is an exception. Legendary backs like Barry Sanders and Tomlinson in their primes are no doubt worth top money. CJ is no different.

Archived