Abe to be traded for Ramsey & Arrington?

Maynardrules#13

Word Smizzy.

When the season started and he was talking about "we'll see this year if i'm washed up", I was really confused...

they guy was only like 26 talking about being washed up... it just sounded like a really insane thing for a guy that young to say, and gave me the impression he didnt have all that much of a passion for the game anymore.

If he's talking about "i can do other things besides play football", than he's definatly halfway out the door in his mind. I'm sure he wants his bonus, but I dont think he'll be anything close to the player he used to be.

This is why we all love Vilma, because thats a guy who no matter what, you KNOW in 10 years will still have a burning desire to knock guys down and win games.

barton - you and TB are like 2 peas in a pod, trading for players that are going to be released (see Jolley, Doug). Arrington is going to be released and I think Ramsey is a FA or RFA.

Why on earth would the jets trade for 2 players who could be had for nothing?

because it would not be the first time that snyder has undressed dumbway for the imposter that he is. :evil:#-o:roll:

Archived