PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am as well.

Plus, I think it's simply a tradeoff. We've never seen a game where scum has an opportunity to kill so often. What is the tradeoff? The soldiers with weapons don't get the same number of kill attempts.

As an aside, maybe I'm paranoid, but I think it's in the town's best interest to speed up this vote so we can lynch our best guess at a Predator before there is another attack.

agreed... I don't like being led around but since the Predators seem to have an endless # of attacks I'm not interested in pressing my luck.

Vote Hess

agreed... I don't like being led around but since the Predators seem to have an endless # of attacks I'm not interested in pressing my luck.

Vote Hess

Pac, just so you know, I'm not trying to lead any one around or play the CTMPied Piper. We can all be in an agreement without one person leading the other.

It's just that the numbers don't lie. We can debate about the cleared, but the non-cleared list is obvious now. That's the list that should be attacked first. Other than I28, who is a wildman, I don't think it's debatable.

Pac, just so you know, I'm not trying to lead any one around or play the CTMPied Piper. We can all be in an agreement without one person leading the other.

It's just that the numbers don't lie. We can debate about the cleared, but the non-cleared list is obvious now. That's the list that should be attacked first. Other than I28, who is a wildman, I don't think it's debatable.

Well I just got home for a couple hours and walk into this melee.. I've read it twice but it's not sinking in so I think the prudent move is to vote quickly. I think you're innocent so good enough for me at this point.

Well I just got home for a couple hours and walk into this melee.. I've read it twice but it's not sinking in so I think the prudent move is to vote quickly. I think you're innocent so good enough for me at this point.

I'm just playing the percentages, Pac.

Out of the 7 who voted me, Hess and Brett are the only ones who weren't DPR confimed town or scum, or attacked by a Predator.

It makes sense for the Predators not to all vote for JVOR. So 1 or both of Hess/Brett are scum. There has to be someone who plays out there who is scum. Hess & I28 of the nonconfirmed fit that description. I28 killed Predator Nae, so I'll leave him out.

We all see the evidence; we'll have to decide if that's enough.

A two pointed dart takes AVM in the shoulder, bringing him to his knees.

He fires blindly, trying to hit the shimmering shape moving before him.

Hess fires as well, a modified shotgun, spraying buck-shot through the jungle.

A burst of yellow blood is the first sign that he scores a hit.

The Predator stalking AVM retreats as it's comrade screams, yellow blood flying everywhere.

A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL AVM.

Hess never stops firing, blowing holes into the creature, spraying yellow blood and meatier things across the jungle.

A PREDATOR, I28 HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL HESS, A GOT KILLED DURING THE ATTEMPT.

What's left of the Predator twitches, entrails glistening in the noonday sun.

A two pointed dart takes AVM in the shoulder, bringing him to his knees.

He fires blindly, trying to hit the shimmering shape moving before him.

Hess fires as well, a modified shotgun, spraying buck-shot through the jungle.

A burst of yellow blood is the first sign that he scores a hit.

The Predator stalking AVM retreats as it's comrade screams, yellow blood flying everywhere.

A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL AVM.

Hess never stops firing, blowing holes into the creature, spraying yellow blood and meatier things across the jungle.

A PREDATOR, I28 HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL HESS, A GOT KILLED DURING THE ATTEMPT.

What's left of the Predator twitches, entrails glistening in the noonday sun.

Nevermind, What?

I killed the Predator that was the soldier who killed the Predator.

VOTE: Hess

This game is stupid

calm down psycho... if you don't see why it was logical to vote you I don't know what to say.

Archived