PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Lynching someone IS fair. That's how the game works! Sharing information you're not supposed to, and continuing to talk after the mod asks you to stop, is not fair. I was just saying that usually the mod has reasons for setting guidelines about certain things. But he hasn't stopped you from talking, so maybe you're making that up, I don't know. (I'm not trying to act holier than thou, either, because obviously I screwed up earlier and had to edit a post.)

I don't know what to make of everything. I've already killed Vicious and hammered JVoR, ugh ...

(And Happy Father's Day! Sorry if this game is putting a damper on your day.)

Blah blah Blah. Vote me again. I'm scum you silly guuuuurl.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The insane laughter echoes through the smoke, disorienting you. Shots from your fellow teammates are firing their weapons, but you can't tell what they are shooting at.

People are screaming now. It's chaos...

teh ground erupts in front of you as another explosion rocks the jungle.

A PREDATOR HAS FIRED AT AND MISSED CTM.

Then, out of nowhere, it's standing in the center of the clearing. It rips the shoulder cannon off and throws it down. Then it throws it's arms open and roars in challenge.

Crusher roars back, and in the blink of an eye, the two are locked in combat. A stream of red blood shoots out of the melee', followed by a spray of yellow. the two are both screaming in defiance, and the Predators helmet flies away.

All of the sudden, Crusher is stradling the creature's back with an arm locked

around it's neck. The creature tries to throw him, but Crusher holds on...

And then the Predator goes limp, and the insane laughing begins to build in volume...the pitch climbing until it burns underneath your skin and frays your nerves...

This makes it sound like there are two left.

unvote Hess. Good god, this is confusing.

Good God, Dan. Have some conviction.

Again, Hess is at L-3 earlier and there is the Hess-Integrity scene. Now Hess is at L-2 and there is an "attack" on him. Why would the Pred try to kill a townie ready to be inched? TWICE.

BTW, its standard mafia that they have the ability to self shoot. We can see that the Pred have a 50% or less chance of success. Hess seems dead anyway so why not take a self shot to clear himself. Heck it worked by you unvoting him.

Good God, Dan. Have some conviction.

Again, Hess is at L-3 earlier and there is the Hess-Integrity scene. Now Hess is at L-2 and there is an "attack" on him. Why would the Pred try to kill a townie ready to be inched? TWICE.

BTW, its standard mafia that they have the ability to self shoot. We can see that the Pred have a 50% or less chance of success. Hess seems dead anyway so why not take a self shot to clear himself. Heck it worked by you unvoting him.

Too late you silly stupid human

But he quickly takes a grip over two of the Predator's tusks, and jerks the thing's head to the side until you hear a snap.

The Predator sags to the jungle floor. Dead.

A PREDATOR HAS ATTACKED CRUSHER, AND BEEN KILLED IN THE PROCESS. THE PREDATOR, HESS, IS DEAD.

But he quickly takes a grip over two of the Predator's tusks, and jerks the thing's head to the side until you hear a snap.

A PREDATOR HAS ATTACKED CRUSHER, AND BEEN KILLED IN THE PROCESS. THE PREDATOR, HESS, IS DEAD.

Oh my god. I'm sorry, SMC, you were right ... good job freaking me out, Hess ...

So again a predator killing predator is dead. Do we think we'll go 3 for 3 with Crusher?

Oh my god. I'm sorry, SMC, you were right ... good job freaking me out, Hess ...

You guys are ridiculous.

We could have avoided the deadline if you and the rest listened to logic and reason since yesterday.

You know what? I'm not going to say anything. Let you guys try to figure it out on your own. I'm done.

Vote crusher

same reason as hess..

You guys are ridiculous.

We could have avoided the deadline if you and the rest listened to logic and reason since yesterday.

You know what? I'm not going to say anything. Let you guys try to figure it out on your own. I'm done.

what is the big deal? Hess is dead.

It's hard being a pied piper, eh? That's why I don't do it anymore

You guys are ridiculous.

You have the right to feel frustrated. You were right, and I kept wavering. I have apologized, and I apologize again. However, this is a game in which people have different opinions about what's the best move to make. Pac seemed by far the scummiest to me, and I was really on the fence about Hess. Plus, his doomsday talk made sense to me because I naturally get nervous when the game feels too easy. If we're on the same side, I hope you at least see I'm trying. If you are town, I don't know what being petty is going to accomplish.

what is the big deal? Hess is dead.

It's hard being a pied piper, eh? That's why I don't do it anymore

The problem is that you pied piper your way as scummyism.

I wasn't try to lead anyone. I as presenting hard evidence and people were ignoring it. "Oh, you're making a lot of sense but my gut tells me ..." Ridiculous.

Vote: Crusher

You have the right to feel frustrated. You were right, and I kept wavering. I have apologized, and I apologize again. However, this is a game in which people have different opinions about what's the best move to make. Pac seemed by far the scummiest to me, and I was really on the fence about Hess. Plus, his doomsday talk made sense to me because I naturally get nervous when the game feels too easy. If we're on the same side, I hope you at least see I'm trying. If you are town, I don't know what being petty is going to accomplish.

It's all good Dan.

But "if I'm town"? I night killed a Predator with the Pred weapon DPR said we had and pushed for the lynch of another Predator. Should there be any doubt I am town?

The point is I can only point out facts and make logical deductions. People chose to ignore that. So I let others try to make cases based on amorphous concept like someone seeming scummy. All the evidence is here.

It's all good Dan.

But "if I'm town"? I night killed a Predator with the Pred weapon DPR said we had and pushed for the lynch of another Predator. Should there be any doubt I am town?

The point is I can only point out facts and make logical deductions. People chose to ignore that. So I let others try to make cases based on amorphous concept like someone seeming scummy. All the evidence is here.

No, I meant that you might as well continue trying to help the side you're on, under the assumption that that's the town. I say this almost every game, but everyone here has been right and wrong about tons of things. It's equally ridiculous to say "I'm not playing anymore" just because people didn't see your point of view on someone. If we all did that every time we were right and no one listened, there would be no one here. :P And trust me, I beat myself up over my mistakes quite a bit.

I know in your opinion, your case was the only logical one out there. It was very logical, and I was simply on the fence because I've never been in a game where 75% of scum deaths came seemingly at their own hands. We've only killed one of them, in addition to a bunch of townies, and yet we're amazingly ahead because they've decided to kill themselves repeatedly. Facts like that made me leery to believe it could be so simple. Scum gets way more information than we do, and they typically use that to their advantage, so I'm instinctively on my toes when things seem too easy.

You may think the case on Pac was based on "amorphous concepts," but several of us found and quoted posts from him that seemed scummy. I thought CTM made some great and logical points, yet you brushed it off as "personal rivalry." All I'm saying is, every game people will have different opinions about what seems the most logical in their own minds. Everyone thinks their own case has the best evidence to back it up.

The problem is that you pied piper your way as scummyism.

I wasn't try to lead anyone. I as presenting hard evidence and people were ignoring it. "Oh, you're making a lot of sense but my gut tells me ..." Ridiculous.

Vote: Crusher

That's not true.. my old game was to pied piper as scum or town. :D

First, Happy Father's Day to all I'M dads and thanks for the good wishes in return.

Dan, I didn't mean to sound like I was pissed and wasn't going to play anymore, only that I was pissed and not going to present cases.

Regardless, play the facts. CTM even recognized that the Pack issue took a back burner to lynching Hess. But the thing was CTM was voting Hess and you and Lily were pursuing Pack which made no sense. If you're following CTM argument then why would you not go along with him voting Hess.

Doesn't matter now. Lily needs to clear her mind and Vote Crusher.

Anyone who doesn't is being "scummy." :D

You may think the case on Pac was based on "amorphous concepts," but several of us found and quoted posts from him that seemed scummy. I thought CTM made some great and logical points, yet you brushed it off as "personal rivalry." All I'm saying is, every game people will have different opinions about what seems the most logical in their own minds. Everyone thinks their own case has the best evidence to back it up.

I was just about to allude to the pac brush of as to why people didn't want to hear about Hess...

As i said yesterday, Hess was my first choice, but it's hard to be so definitive about anything in these games, partiuclarly when it seemed "too easy" like hess did. I applaude you for your conviction on the matter, but you know some people would rather lose then run the fear of someone abusing them in thread constantly leading down all the wrong paths..

btw.. i think there's going to be major carnage after crusher goes belly up, those who feel strongly about certain players should speak now and speak loudly just in case crusher is innocent.. (And if crusher is a preda-turd, this game will have been way easier then it should of been, lol)

I'm caught up. I had cased Barm last night, and found enough there to make me want to put some pressure on him. I also was going to vote Hess, so we almost got one there, SMC. I would have done it last night, but I wanted to give him a chance to answer my question.

Who hasn't seen any pressure this game? Crusher, AVM, Adella, and Shutout. There were way too many early attempts on Shutout, so I'm scratching him off the list.

I would prefer to see what AVM would have to say. He's been way to quiet this game, but I'll go with the crowd.

Vote Crusher

I wish people would stop telling me what to do.....lol. My mind is clear, thanks. This is L-1. Does he get a chance to speak now?

I just want to say thanks to the pred who finally made me feel like one of the gang. :P

Do you guys really think Crusher would do that knowing we figured out their strategy? I hate WIFOMs. *sigh*

Since I've been wrong almost every single time this game, SMC please don't stop now that you've been proven right.

Archived