thoughts on Quinn?

4HCrew

I am an avid ND fan and was wondering what thoughts are on Quinn...it is amazing what Weis has done with ND not to mention Quinn. He will probably be a Heisman finalist this year and a leading candidate next year. Think it is the system or is this kid a stud. I think if he keeps it up he could be a top 5 pick in a year.

God what I would pay to see Weis coach the NYJ...pipe dreams again

Brady Quinn is big, tough as nails, and mobile.

I was afraid Ty broke him when he was fed to the wolves and sacked relentlessly, but the kid took it all and is now making all those teams pay.

His accuracy has been improving every week and I just saw him throw the ball, while falling backwards with a 300 lb DT on him, 45 yards in the air for a completion.

He's a stud that's only getting better.

Like barton said, im not sure yet if Quinn has it

But the kid seems to improve as the games go on. H elooks like night and day from last year. Just proving how pitiful Willingham was.

Quinn getting tutored by Weiss is huge. Im not sold on him yet, but the talent is obviously there.

Like barton said, im not sure yet if Quinn has it

But the kid seems to improve as the games go on. H elooks like night and day from last year. Just proving how pitiful Willingham was.

Quinn getting tutored by Weiss is huge. Im not sold on him yet, but the talent is obviously there.

Weis is a good coach but let's not forget the maturity of all these recruits that Ty braught into the program. They are all coming of age right now.

I'm not a huge Quinn fan. He's too mechanical and doesn't play extremely well when he's getting beat up. He's one of those guys, kinda like a poor man's Peyton Manning, that when the game plan is working he looks dominant, but if there's one glitch, or he's up against a capable DC, he sh*ts the bed.

I'm not a huge Quinn fan. He's too mechanical and doesn't play extremely well when he's getting beat up. He's one of those guys, kinda like a poor man's Peyton Manning, that when the game plan is working he looks dominant, but if there's one glitch, or he's up against a capable DC, he sh*ts the bed.

I think just about any young QB will struggle in that situation. Look at Leinart against ND last week. Sure he made some plays but he also looked rattled and panicky at times as well. I think if Quinn lands on the right team and is tought the NFL right, he has the tools to be a successful QB at the next level.

It is hard to get a good read on Quinn- he has looked really good at times and at other times some of his throws have been right into coverage. My gut feeling this guy is only going to get better under tutelage of weiss though

• 2 years later...

poor mans peyton?? explain

Archived