*** The Goonies: Mafia Game Thread ***

Integrity28

I honestly dont know...nothing just went down the way I thought it would.

My power does nothing to clear anyone. In fact, I'm powerless. Pretty much roleless now.

Honestly, I have no clue where to go. Need to think.

Well, CTM admitted shooting at you, and you're still here. Perhaps crusher has the same "power"?

I realize I said we should test out the booby trap theory and we will, but I think we need to work fast here because of the poisoning possibly still in effect.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, CTM admitted shooting at you, and you're still here. Perhaps crusher has the same "power"?

I realize I said we should test out the booby trap theory and we will, but I think we need to work fast here because of the poisoning possibly still in effect.

I hear ya. I'm guessing he did have a similar power.

Vote Nae

We needed to know this last night and I just dont know how else to proceed.

Crusher or Nae is scum...

- Runnin/Brett apparently claimed cop with no counter

- CTM says JiF is 100% innocent

- I know Vic is a roleless townie.. in fact he may have just gotten a gift last night

- I know BG is NOT scum... He may be SK but he's not scum. I am 100% sure of that.

that leaves Crush and Nae.... 1 of them is scum. Period.

Lynching BG is fine but if anything he's the SK so it's a waste of time. End the game and lynch Crusher or Nae.

Crusher or Nae is scum...

- Runnin/Brett apparently claimed cop with no counter

- CTM says JiF is 100% innocent

- I know Vic is a roleless townie.. in fact he may have just gotten a gift last night

- I know BG is NOT scum... He may be SK but he's not scum. I am 100% sure of that.

that leaves Crush and Nae.... 1 of them is scum. Period.

Lynching BG is fine but if anything he's the SK so it's a waste of time. End the game and lynch Crusher or Nae.

All right, I believe you then. I'm down with Nae. Let's do this

Vote: Nae

Gotta hit the gym then be back to work by 4.... I'll check back and vote Nae but think about it... who would Andrew assign the role of Ma Fratelli to? Crush or Nae?

I don't think it was random considering CTM is the spitting image of Sloth.

I still think Crusher is Ma Fratelli.. she's probably bulletproof with them having such a small team to start.

How many people do we stand to lose with a mislynch of Nae?

Dude...you might be playing one brilliant game here, but you are dumb so I'm inclinded to think you might have some factual knowledge.

1. Crusher

2. Bleedin Green

[DEAD] 3. Irish Jet - Lynched Day 3: Jake Fratelli - One-time Poisoner, Scum

[DEAD] 4. Dan X/Sharrow - Poisoned Day 2: Chunk - Partial Bulletproof/Townie (2 Days, Died Day 4)

[DEAD] 5. Wombastic - Booby Trapped Day 3: Mikey - Cop/Goonie Finder, Townie

6. Vic

7. JIF

8. Pac

[DEAD] 9. CTM - Poisoned Day 3: Sloth - Vigilante, Townie (1 Day, Died Day 4)

[DEAD] 10. SMC - Lynched Day 2: Francis Fratelli - One-time Poisoner, Scum

11. Nanootz

12. Runin

[DEAD] 13. Jetscode1 - Lynched Day 1: Stef - Roleless, Townie

Its like 6-1-1 or 7-1 or 7-2 right now. So a miss lynch and a nk 4-1-1 or 5-1 or 5-2.

Think we can give it a shot...last night wasnt as bloody as expected. She's the pick.

Gotta hit the gym then be back to work by 4.... I'll check back and vote Nae but think about it... who would Andrew assign the role of Ma Fratelli to? Crush or Nae?

Wouldn't bank on that. Dan as Sloth? Really?

So you think it's ok to leave a SK around? A Sk that got the cop if I recall? Ok then... *rolls eyes*

Vote BG

There have been no nks... there have been 2 poisons and the SK's kill of Wombat. I promise you if I had poison as scum Jif would have been dead long ago.

So you think it's ok to leave a SK around? A Sk that got the cop if I recall? Ok then... *rolls eyes*

Vote BG

There have been no nks... there have been 2 poisons and the SK's kill of Wombat. I promise you if I had poison as scum Jif would have been dead long ago.

Why?

MOD NOTE: It was random.

On their third night in the caves, Ma Fratelli sat back and watched as the Goonies grew more and more concerned over where she could be hiding. There are liars amongst the group... and the more exhaustion and impatience sets in... the more difficult it is to tell the difference between truth and lie.

2333773654_0dff790615_2.jpg

As the night wears on... the Goonies convince CTM (Sloth - Vigilante, Townie), despite the sick feeling in his stomach from eating the poisoned pizza, to take one last shot...

"HEY YOU GUYS!!!!"

Sloth bellows, as he jumps on top of Crusher, the two struggle at first... and then Sloth seemingly backs away with a whimper, confused and conflicted about his actions...

Before CTM (Sloth - Vigilante, Townie) could explain to his fellow Goonies what had happened, and why he just couldn't kill Crusher... he fell to his knees. Sick from the pizza... the poison had taken its toll on him, but that wasn't why he couldn't kill Crusher.

Understanding Sloth's emotionally distraught state, Sharrow (Chunk - Partial Bulletproof, Town) crawled over to his friend Sloth... the two of them, inseparable.

goonies-sloth.jpg

Chunk whispered to Sloth, "it's okay Sloth... I'm your family now" and with that, Sloth muttered slowly...

"Sloth... loves........... Chunk."

sloth_loves_chunk1.jpg

And then.... they were gone. Nobody has died during N3. Sharrow (Chunk) and CTM (Sloth) have both died from the poison they were given.

IT'S A STIFF!!!

qntybm.jpg

Because she's scum and she's trying to divert attention?

Thats what I'm thinking...either way, I cant find a more a logical lynch right now. Other than taking a chance on Crusher...who I'm still inclinded to think is town...for now.

Thats what I'm thinking...either way, I cant find a more a logical lynch right now. Other than taking a chance on Crusher...who I'm still inclinded to think is town...for now.

I agree. I'm afraid of the poisoning. Plus we need votes fast too now that I think about it.

On a side note have you seen Louie on FX yet?

Vote BG

See now I was ready to come back in here and go all in on Crusher but then you say something whack like this...

Uh.. who cares about the SK if we kill the last scum? It's game over!

Vote Nae

you left me no choice.

someone do it.. If BG is the SK and leaves the homo-convention he may poison one of us.

If Nae is innocent we MUST hyper lynch Crush... If Crush is innoncent then it has to be Brett... but I don't think Runnin would have been that dismissive of the game as scum.

I can't get over that he was silenced before he was silenced... He blames i28 but I think i28 is far to anal to let something like that happen

kill nae then we'll go back to Crusher if she's innocent... I posted as soon as I got my PM from I28 which was within minutes of when he put it on thread.

I'm also leary of the way Crush responded to when CTM said he shot at him.. If he was a "partial bulletproof" townie he would have said so in my opinion instead of making it look like he was going to die... that being said Nae just made a dumbo post that can't be ignored.

Actually no I won't because I can be silenced first and I don't want to be responsible for someone getting poisoned.

Sorry nae it's just a time thing

unvote vote nae

Heh.

FINAL DAY 4 VOTE COUNT:

(4) Nae - JIF, Vic, Pac, Brett

(1) BG - Nae

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Scene coming...

Not long after the Goonies watch their friends Sloth and Chunk cuddle up together and pass quietly into the night... did the Goonies fix their attention on someone they thought just didn't belong.

troy_goonies_217.jpg

Fittingly (because he is new), Brett put his mushroom stamp on this decision... and alongside 3 of his fellow Goonies they grabbed that rope tied to the bucket, lashed it around Nanoot'z sexy little neck and strung her up with a quickness...

Naenn (Troy Perkins - Partial Roleblocker, Lover and Scum) is dead!

No longer torn between 2 lovers, that hot red-headed piece of ass Andy can now be swept away by her one true love... Brandon. Troy was able to roleblock Mikey OR Brandon only... and would have lost this power if Andy had died. Now, Brandon cannot be roleblocked.

Day 4 has ended, Night 4 has Begun... there are 6 players left.

Players left:

1. Crusher

2. Bleedin Green

[DEAD] 3. Irish Jet - Lynched Day 3: Jake Fratelli - One-time Poisoner, Scum

[DEAD] 4. Dan X/Sharrow - Poisoned Day 2: Chunk - Partial Bulletproof/Townie (2 Days, Died Day 4)

[DEAD] 5. Wombastic - Booby Trapped Day 3: Mikey - Cop/Goonie Finder, Townie

6. Vic

7. JIF

8. Pac

[DEAD] 9. CTM - Poisoned Day 3: Sloth - Vigilante, Townie (1 Day, Died Day 4)

[DEAD] 10. SMC - Lynched Day 2: Francis Fratelli - One-time Poisoner, Scum

[DEAD] 11. Nanootz - Lynched Day 4: Troy Perkins - Partial Roleblocker, Lover, Scum

12. Runin

[DEAD] 13. Jetscode1 - Lynched Day 1: Stef - Roleless, Townie

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 5.

Archived