*** The Goonies: Mafia Game Thread ***

Integrity28

Sharrow and I die first thing tomorrow.. You are barely paying attention dude.

I asked that question like 10 times, never got a straight answer and we've been discussing what sharrow should do, so I figured we'd get something from him. Technically couldnt he put in his night actions, get something from monkey brains and post it before the scum make their move and post before the death scene?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I asked that question like 10 times, never got a straight answer and we've been discussing what sharrow should do, so I figured we'd get something from him. Technically couldnt he put in his night actions, get something from monkey brains and post it before the scum make their move and post before the death scene?

As far as i know he has no investigations left, and only has a protect..

Allright... I'm going to assume that scum has submitted their night actons by now and just reveal..

I'm the vig.. and i want help deciding who to shoot cause i'm not sure what to do.. Some of my play might look weird, but for instance, i was trying to see if bleedin would lie for sure about being data (he isn't, I know for sure) and i was trying to make it less likely i was roleblocked (if scum has a roleblocker)

From where i stand it appears brett/runin has claimed doc. Jif as bulletproof, vic roleless, and bleedin booby trap clearer or something

Vic has promised to test for booby traps tomorrow. So i think he should live as he'll die tomorrow (just make sure it's done the right way)

Jif i feel fine with

Brett/runin I think could be the doc, I'l love a counterclaimaint to come forward if one exists

Nae I don't have much on, other then a small innocent point due to SMC trying to set her up day 1. (but she was one of a few people)

Crusher is who i'm leaning towards killing atm - smc switched gears on lynching him, from defense to attack, as the rest of us grew less likely to lynch him. Also, his hammer on irish was fishy.. he was a big spinless blob about it, jif brings up an irrelevant case, crusher hammers based on it, i point out that it's not accurate case, jif backs off a bit, and crusher makes sure his vote counts by unvoting first, even though he saw my and jif's posts. I think it's posssible he knew he was hammering scum for 100% certain

Pac has played a weird game and is now silenced, so I will just ask:

Pac are you doctor?

I'm basically deciding between Pac, Nae, Bleedin and Crusher to kill tonight.. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Allright... I'm going to assume that scum has submitted their night actons by now and just reveal..

I'm the vig.. and i want help deciding who to shoot cause i'm not sure what to do.. Some of my play might look weird, but for instance, i was trying to see if bleedin would lie for sure about being data (he isn't, I know for sure) and i was trying to make it less likely i was roleblocked (if scum has a roleblocker)

From where i stand it appears brett/runin has claimed doc. Jif as bulletproof, vic roleless, and bleedin booby trap clearer or something

Vic has promised to test for booby traps tomorrow. So i think he should live as he'll die tomorrow (just make sure it's done the right way)

Jif i feel fine with

Brett/runin I think could be the doc, I'l love a counterclaimaint to come forward if one exists

Nae I don't have much on, other then a small innocent point due to SMC trying to set her up day 1. (but she was one of a few people)

Crusher is who i'm leaning towards killing atm - smc switched gears on lynching him, from defense to attack, as the rest of us grew less likely to lynch him. Also, his hammer on irish was fishy.. he was a big spinless blob about it, jif brings up an irrelevant case, crusher hammers based on it, i point out that it's not accurate case, jif backs off a bit, and crusher makes sure his vote counts by unvoting first, even though he saw my and jif's posts. I think it's posssible he knew he was hammering scum for 100% certain

Pac has played a weird game and is now silenced, so I will just ask:

Pac are you doctor?

I'm basically deciding between Pac, Nae, Bleedin and Crusher to kill tonight.. Does anyone have any thoughts?

It'd only be right if you shot Pac.

**** what is the hold-up here? I'm off to work now so look forward to short posts from the iPhone until about 8:00pm eastern.

I'm the holdup.. didn't want to announce a s vig until i was reasonably sure scum has already submitted their roleblock (if they have one, which I think runin said they did)

I'm the holdup.. didn't want to announce a s vig until i was reasonably sure scum has already submitted their roleblock (if they have one, which I think runin said they did)

I agree with your targets, especially sensei crusher. Very clean and careful game from him thus far

I agree with your targets, especially sensei crusher. Very clean and careful game from him thus far

Did pac act silenced before the silencing scene? Vic didn't, but crusher did... Like it was agreed on in qt and he slipped up and did it early... That was my thought

Then pick someone and get on with it noodle boy. I already explained why I did what I did with Irish. I was waiting for him to come back. It was the times of the poisoning that made me start thinking it was him. Deadline was still a bit off but Runin was the only other player on the board and I think we all felt he was laying low but didn;t know as town or as scum, or just not interested in playing. Irish's sheepish stalling is was set me off finally and I voted him. Never unvoted Runin,so unvoted and revoted. Thats what happen. So go ahead pick the wrong person as usual and get it over with.

Did pac act silenced before the silencing scene? Vic didn't, but crusher did... Like it was agreed on in qt and he slipped up and did it early... That was my thought

No I got the email from I128 and started posting smileys, no idea why it took him time to post the scene. We ask him but he didn;t want to tell us. Thats it. Ask him again if you like.

No but pac posted 3 minutes after the scene, which also seemed conveinant.. And i agree with you on crusher's posts, but am trying to ignore that..

Just want to hear from nae..

also, remember the trailblazing way of leading a lynch :D

Oh.. and jif is 100% innocent.. I shot him night 2 due to the way he held up at the end with SMC andf his overall inattentiveness.. About 10 minutes later i tried to retract cause i read more of smc/jif on day 1 and decided I was probably wrong. The mod wouldn't let me talke it back, which is how i know he won't let scum change their rollblock

Archived