*** The Goonies: Mafia Game Thread ***

Integrity28

Do what you want at this point Jif. It's obvious because I'm not bloody here when I'm at work, etc.. that I'm just scum avoiding voting for teammates. I'm happy you think I'm stupid. I'm also gone til 10 pm.

I dont know what this means? Who called you stupid?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont know what this means? Who called you stupid?

You imply it with saying I deliberatly stayed off the lynches of SMC and IJ. It was just bad timing on the second one and bad hesitation on the first. I can't defend it more than that...if that makes me scummy looking then there's nothing I can do about it.

Cya'll tonite.

You imply it with saying I deliberatly stayed off the lynches of SMC and IJ. It was just bad timing on the second one and bad hesitation on the first. I can't defend it more than that...if that makes me scummy looking then there's nothing I can do about it.

Cya'll tonite.

Wow. I never called you or implied you were stupid. We are playing a game of mafia in which we are trying to lynch bad guys. You didnt vote for IJ, nor did Sharrow who we know is town, nor did Pac who couldnt. The fact you didnt vote IJ and voted BG who we all assume is town, makes you look scummy.

Am I supposed to apologize for making an observation and thinking you are scum?

MOD NOTE: I reached out to JVOR about taking Runin's place in the game, but I had forgotten that I already discussed alignments with him on the side. He cannot join in now.

I sent Runin a note letting him know that he is being talked about as a Vig kill target in-thread and that he should try to come in and contribute.

If we don't hear from him. I will see if I can find someone else to take over his place in the game.

This game should have been over by now, the inactivity has been a real pain in the ass. Very disappointed.

MOD NOTE: I reached out to JVOR about taking Runin's place in the game, but I had forgotten that I already discussed alignments with him on the side. He cannot join in now.

I sent Runin a note letting him know that he is being talked about as a Vig kill target in-thread and that he should try to come in and contribute.

If we don't hear from him. I will see if I can find someone else to take over his place in the game.

This game should have been over by now, the inactivity has been a real pain in the ass. Very disappointed.

:shutit:

i28 i've been following and will replace him if he needs a replacement

I assume this means he's either scum or has a night action

It doesn't mean anything.

The game is basically on hold...

The impression I have is that you and CTM specifically said you want people to hold off on submitting night actions until you hear from him... so we are all sitting here suspended in N3 waiting for someone that has better things to do to show up.

They sent me home from work cause I had a dizzy spell and nearly passed out... on my way to lay down but wanted to reply to this while I remembered...

Wow. I never called you or implied you were stupid. We are playing a game of mafia in which we are trying to lynch bad guys. You didnt vote for IJ, nor did Sharrow who we know is town, nor did Pac who couldnt. The fact you didnt vote IJ and voted BG who we all assume is town, makes you look scummy.

Am I supposed to apologize for making an observation and thinking you are scum?

Not at all Jif. You didn't hurt my feelings. I was just saying I'm not stupid enough to deliberately avoid voting for a teammate. Much less two. I was sincerely ready to hammer SMC but it was late and I was tired and you were the only one saying yes do it... damned if I do (avatar game) and damned if I don't. :P No worries Jiffylube.

I wish I played this game. The set-up has been really interesting.. and Vics chest pounding has been less than usual. I kid I kid iluvvic

Agreed.. I don't know the whole set up yet, but the booby traps and poisonings + searchign dead bodies has made for an interesting game.

The ape didn't do a bad job

I wish I played this game. The set-up has been really interesting.. and Vics chest pounding has been less than usual. I kid I kid iluvvic

It's been 4 hours since I messaged Runin. I'm done.

Nobody has submitted their night actions because we are waiting for someone that has posted what 10 times in this game???

RUNIN is OUT.

BRETT is IN.

I wish you had been in since the start bro, and appreciate your interest in signing up.

Well I think it would be a pretty bad idea for the doc to come forward, as soon as he did he would have to wifom with the mafia over if he is healing himself or one of the poisoned people.

I really love how all of you like to say that I don't have personal issues. I am gone with my wife most of the day because I have to be Mr. Taxi. My router gave out on me a while back and I got a new one and it is up to par. I don't get chance to check here until around 5-8 pm est. And then by the time I go get food and do whatever else my wife wants I don't have a surplus of internet time until I have to go to sleep. I've been busy fighting for my life in another game, and if you want to check, I've been posting in that game pretty much exclusively on the other site. So before you say I can't have issues or I am lying please look at the whole picture or at least ask for details.

Anyways the poisoning thing is a like a slow reacting kill for the scum. I may or may not be able to do something about it, but someone keeps stopping me each night from trying.

It is now 8:30pm over here in ATL and I have to go to my in-laws with my wife in about 30 minuets for some social party thing they are having. And then listen to how I should live my life. So if I sound pissed I am.

Well I think it would be a pretty bad idea for the doc to come forward, as soon as he did he would have to wifom with the mafia over if he is healing himself or one of the poisoned people.

I really love how all of you like to say that I don't have personal issues. I am gone with my wife most of the day because I have to be Mr. Taxi. My router gave out on me a while back and I got a new one and it is up to par. I don't get chance to check here until around 5-8 pm est. And then by the time I go get food and do whatever else my wife wants I don't have a surplus of internet time until I have to go to sleep. I've been busy fighting for my life in another game, and if you want to check, I've been posting in that game pretty much exclusively on the other site. So before you say I can't have issues or I am lying please look at the whole picture or at least ask for details.

Anyways the poisoning thing is a like a slow reacting kill for the scum. I may or may not be able to do something about it, but someone keeps stopping me each night from trying.

It is now 8:30pm over here in ATL and I have to go to my in-laws with my wife in about 30 minuets for some social party thing they are having. And then listen to how I should live my life. So if I sound pissed I am.

No one is doubting that you are busy. The issue is that if you are too busy for THIS game just say so and ask to be replaced. At least, that's the custom on this site, if it's different on yours then it's different. That's where the agitation is.

It's not a personal issue, inactivity is just a game killer whether I do it or anyone else does it.

Just saw I was replaced. Good luck Brett.

Totally understand the reasons you've got other stuff pulling you away from the game, it happens, and I appreciate you stepping aside for Brett to take your spot.

No hard feelings. :)

Brett has been brought up to speed and is ready to go... hopefully we can get this game back on track tonight.

Haha... I'd be pissed too. Here's hoping they bought plenty of good beer for the party... :cheers:

Well looks like I am tagged in. I am going to go do a re-read during this night phase so I can start the next day runnin (no pun intended).

All I have to say is that I28 just said there is no night actions submitted yet, so I hope Vig doesn't shoot at me because of Runins inactivity, I would really appreciate atleast some chance to participate!

Well looks like I am tagged in. I am going to go do a re-read during this night phase so I can start the next day runnin (no pun intended).

All I have to say is that I28 just said there is no night actions submitted yet, so I hope Vig doesn't shoot at me because of Runins inactivity, I would really appreciate atleast some chance to participate!

Ok fine... pun intended.

What do you have to say about this Brett?

I've wanted to point out this discrepancy all day, and since I fear that I am a vig target tonight based off of Runins reputation this game, I am just going to say it now incase I don't make it through the night.

The more i think about it, the more likely it sounds that Bleedin is data.. He's even using the term "booty" traps, which is the mispronunciation the kid made in the movie.. if memory serves

I feell better and better about laying off of bleedin for now

To Jif

I was thinking your the vig based on the way you insisted bleedin wasn't data.. I guess you are data and can't be NK'd... You should've claimed vig dumbass ...

We have 2 Data's here, atleast according to CTM. I don't like playing identity politics, but it is just something that I don't think can be ignored right now. One of these 2 is scum in my opinion. Criss-Crossing semi-reveals.

Welcome Brettlejuice.... I've missed you.

Wish I could say the same :)

Kidding! I am glad to be back, my hiatus was too long.

And I have a GREAT set-up for the next game, but I don't want to mod it because Id rather play... And I dont know how to post pictures which just really ruins the game!

Anyways, it is similar to the Alice in Wonderland where the good guys are the scum but the theme is... The Hangover!

Lots of interesting character roles to play with.

I've wanted to point out this discrepancy all day, and since I fear that I am a vig target tonight based off of Runins reputation this game, I am just going to say it now incase I don't make it through the night.

To Jif

We have 2 Data's here, atleast according to CTM. I don't like playing identity politics, but it is just something that I don't think can be ignored right now. One of these 2 is scum in my opinion. Criss-Crossing semi-reveals.

Bleedin later confirmed he wasn't data, even though his character sounds often data-ish

So you're saying me and CTM could be cured, Brett?

Not that I know of, I am a different situation. I am actually guessing that your poisonings are taking the place of NKs.

And CTM I saw that post just now re-reading... It is still iffy, he has to ask I28 if its ok to answer, he still says as far as I know....

Your probably right, it was just something that caught my eye.

No CTM criss crossed and people and made it seem like I semi revealed...you know nothing about my role. All I said was I'm very confident BG isnt Data and that the Vig didnt shoot at BG, we got the 2nd part confirmed.

Eitherwho, Sharrow needs to investigate BG. Since you joined...I'd be willing to give you at least one day phase of play, so I think the Vig should shoot Nae...Sharrow protects, but doesnt tell who and we even if we miss with Nae...we should be in pretty good shape.

No CTM criss crossed and people and made it seem like I semi revealed...you know nothing about my role. All I said was I'm very confident BG isnt Data and that the Vig didnt shoot at BG, we got the 2nd part confirmed.

Eitherwho, Sharrow needs to investigate BG. Since you joined...I'd be willing to give you at least one day phase of play, so I think the Vig should shoot Nae...Sharrow protects, but doesnt tell who and we even if we miss with Nae...we should be in pretty good shape.

Sharrow and I die first thing tomorrow.. You are barely paying attention dude.

Archived