*** The Goonies: Mafia Game Thread ***

Integrity28

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On their fourth night in the caves, Ma Fratelli could no longer afford to lurk in the shadows... she immediately lashed out violently at the substitute Goonie Brett!

goonies2-fratellis-431.jpg

She crept up alongside him slowly, and tried her hardest to tie him up with his cheesey spring-loaded exercise equipment, but Brett is no slouch he was able to fend off the crazy old bag... and realizing her giant FAIL, she scurried away cussing the Goonies (and I28) under her breathe.

Brandon would live to see another day... but will Ma Fratelli?

Nobody has died during Night 4.

Night 4 has ended, Day 5 has Begun... there are 6 players left.

Players left:

1. Crusher

2. Bleedin Green

[DEAD] 3. Irish Jet - Lynched Day 3: Jake Fratelli - One-time Poisoner, Scum

[DEAD] 4. Dan X/Sharrow - Poisoned Day 2: Chunk - Partial Bulletproof/Townie (2 Days, Died Day 4)

[DEAD] 5. Wombastic - Booby Trapped Day 3: Mikey - Cop/Goonie Finder, Townie

6. Vic

7. JIF

8. Pac

[DEAD] 9. CTM - Poisoned Day 3: Sloth - Vigilante, Townie (1 Day, Died Day 4)

[DEAD] 10. SMC - Lynched Day 2: Francis Fratelli - One-time Poisoner, Scum

[DEAD] 11. Nanootz - Lynched Day 4: Troy Perkins - Partial Roleblocker, Lover, Scum

12. Brett

[DEAD] 13. Jetscode1 - Lynched Day 1: Stef - Roleless, Townie

SNAP!

CREAK!!!!

RUMMMMBBBLLLLE...!!!

one-eyed-willy-goonies.jpg

He tries to out-run the giant boulders as they fall from the ceiling but he's just too slow...

Pac (Mouth - Translator/Lie Detector, Town) has triggered a BOOBY TRAP set by One-Eyed Willie and been smashed by a boulder!!!! He is... DEAD.

As the Goonies gather around him to witness the carnage... they notice that Mouth had been holding Mikey's marble pouch... filled with JEWELS from One-Eyed Willie's treasure... with Pac/Mouth DEAD, there is no way for these jewels to be placed back on the scale in Willie's chamber aboard his ship... meaning one thing...

Barco+Goonies.jpg

The cave starts to crumble... rocks fall in on their heads... something is happening... holy ****.

goonies-then.jpg

Bleeding Green (One-Eyed Willie - Daytime Serial Killer, 3rd Party) and his ship was breaking free from the cavern... the remaining Goonies could do little more but look on, as Willie and his ship sailed away into the horizon... gone is the treasure, but so are the booby traps. ;)

Players left:

1. Crusher

[GONE] 2. Bleedin Green - Released Day 5: One-Eyed Willie - Daytime Serial Killer, 3rd Party

[DEAD] 3. Irish Jet - Lynched Day 3: Jake Fratelli - One-time Poisoner, Scum

[DEAD] 4. Dan X/Sharrow - Poisoned Day 2: Chunk - Partial Bulletproof/Townie (2 Days, Died Day 4)

[DEAD] 5. Wombastic - Booby Trapped Day 3: Mikey - Cop/Goonie Finder, Townie

6. Vic

7. JIF

[DEAD] 8. Pac - Booby Trapped Day 5: Mouth - Translator/Lie Detector, Townie

[DEAD] 9. CTM - Poisoned Day 3: Sloth - Vigilante, Townie (1 Day, Died Day 4)

[DEAD] 10. SMC - Lynched Day 2: Francis Fratelli - One-time Poisoner, Scum

[DEAD] 11. Nanootz - Lynched Day 4: Troy Perkins - Partial Roleblocker, Lover, Scum

12. Brett

[DEAD] 13. Jetscode1 - Lynched Day 1: Stef - Roleless, Townie

Day 5 continues....

WTF does this mean? Stalemate?

Crusher bad play, Vic was the only lynch you could push... I'm an uncountered doc

Stalemate can be avoided if you all 3 vote for the same person (not happening).

OR.... maybe JIF could think outside the box?

WTF does this mean? Stalemate?

Crusher bad play, Vic was the only lynch you could push... I'm an uncountered doc

No your not Im the doc/Protector, thats who I am. You really think anyone was gonna vote for anyone but me? You got them all fooled. Pac was my big mistake. Damn it. it was you the whole time. VIC!!! think about it.

Stalemate can be avoided if you all 3 vote for the same person (not happening).

OR.... maybe JIF could think outside the box?

No, you give us a deadline, roll the dice on a random lynch, make it sporting Im not gone lett Brett Fratelli win.. Go goonies.

Look at the last death scene... I survived because nae finally wasn't rbing me. Runin hinted at being doc and being rbed... You sure didn't counter ctm and pac when they claimed me doc.

Jif, find an old vote of yours on crusher you made yesterday and quote it

Nice try. We all know You and Runin are dirty. Wanna know how? Before your second string off the bench replacement player self played Runin LIED about his router breaking. Oh yes their was lying. Doggin? "Whats that you said" lynch wh....,, I can;t here you , your only faint voice. Oh yes I remeber now. LYNCH ALL LIARS..

Thabnkd Teh Doggin.. Vic!!!! you know what to do Vic, lynch the liar Vic.. do it

Screenshot2010-07-16at80030PM.png

RANDOM LYNCH: JIF

Nobody can agree on where Ma Fratelli is hiding... and JIF can't even voice his opinion. Suddenly the ground trembles beneath them... and gives way...

JIF falls through the floor - with a determined expression on his face as he plummets toward certain doom, he reaches into his jacket and pulls on a cord...

pincersofperil.jpg

"PINCHERS OF POWER!!! PINCHERS OF POWER!!!"

JIF was saved by the Pinchers of Power. Its clear that they are ruined now...

Day 5 Random Lynch has FAILED.

Day 5 continues...

Archived