Jets Fans Will We Make It

Maxman

I mean us, as fans, will we make it to the season? The countdown to camp is still in the 20's.

Hang in there...the season is almost here! The last few weeks are always rough. But JetNation (group therapy) is there for you...

Two and a half weeks to go, I can't wait. Hey Max are you going to Florham Park for any practices or are they heading right up to Cortland?

They start right up at Cortland. I will be up there at some point but I don't think it will be the first week.

I am trying to get camp reports for the site though.

They start right up at Cortland. I will be up there at some point but I don't think it will be the first week.

I am trying to get camp reports for the site though.

Tom Shane must be coming out of his cave becauseI saw him responding to Bob on FB so he'll probably do some reporting from there-he was spot on last year. He hasn't been tweeting for some reason

Tom Shane must be coming out of his cave becauseI saw him responding to Bob on FB so he'll probably do some reporting from there-he was spot on last year. He hasn't been tweeting for some reason

We had a couple of people doing camp reports for the board last season, I hope that continues.

Archived