NYJ re-designed official website

Jetkid94

Thank god this is SO MUCH better. The old site was SOOOOO clunky, it was really awful!!

MadBacker: you were involved in the re-design?

No he is screwing around.

I didn't see him in any of the design meetings, so I know he is lying.

As per the Lange-man:

"This redesign is part of a multiyear effort among the NFL and the 32 teams to share some content and provide greater efficiencies for the front end and back end of each team

On the news story about the website there are actually people complaining about the new design. WHY?????????? The new one is better in almost every conceivable way, it is way more fluid, smoother, quicker, neater....honestly it's a huge upgrade!!!

The biggest problem with the old site was navigation. It was impossible to find anything.

One thing that always cracked me up...they had the graphic on the home page for the forums. When you clicked on it, it took you to the announcement about the forums. At this point the announcement was years old.

I would point out some problems with the new design but I am not giving them any free advice. :-P

http://www.newyorkjets.com/index2.html

thoughts? the headline says how the new jets are exciting and now need an exciting re-design which I thought was cool. The pictures of rex and mark are very nicely done. They have a twitter update spot where you read jets players tweets. It's a very nice website in my mind. I wasn't a fan of the old one.

Havent clicked through it yet to see how good it is, but the front page layout is good. Everything seems to be easy to find. However, I hate the pics of Rexy and Mark. I dont like Having pictures on the side to frame the content. I also hate the grey/black background.

Since I rarely look at their website anyway since all my Jets needs are met here at "Tha Nation" i dont care what the site looks like.

Archived