The stain never goes away

s dubb

You guys need to learn how to wipe properly. Geez

Don't down grade my wiping abilities. I even wipe against the grain often times or until there is nothing on the T.P but some how, some way magic pooh appears or better known as streaks. The only real way to become poohless is to shower after each bowel movement or baby wipes. However I find the baby wipes costly, if you live with a female you'll notice unreal amounts of TP disappears, I don't know what they do with it. Maybe they make toilet paper mache. You think their in the sh*tter putting on mascara and eye shadow, but no. They are in there making toilet paper mache, maybe they eat it, I don't know but TP is costly now-a-days, puts a real financial strain on my wallet. I've actually had to down grade from 2 ply to 1 ply and made a limit to 4 squares at a time, if people of my household cannot abide by those rules I will force them you use a rag in which they will have to wash and reuse.

If anyone has any remedies or ideas to keep my ass squeaky clean, feel free. I'm all ears.

Don't down grade my wiping abilities. I even wipe against the grain often times or until there is nothing on the T.P but some how, some way magic pooh appears or better known as streaks. The only real way to become poohless is to shower after each bowel movement or baby wipes. However I find the baby wipes costly, if you live with a female you'll notice unreal amounts of TP disappears, I don't know what they do with it. Maybe they make toilet paper mache. You think their in the sh*tter putting on mascara and eye shadow, but no. They are in there making toilet paper mache, maybe they eat it, I don't know but TP is costly now-a-days, puts a real financial strain on my wallet. I've actually had to down grade from 2 ply to 1 ply and made a limit to 4 squares at a time, if people of my household cannot abide by those rules I will force them you use a rag in which they will have to wash and reuse.

If anyone has any remedies or ideas to keep my ass squeaky clean, feel free. I'm all ears.

2 words..... anal leakage

Bidet. Costly up front but it pays for itself in underwear longevity.

Also, quilted Northern asswipes. cost a bit, but if you eat more cheese you'll need them less often. Think outside the box.

Ummmmm, nope I'm good. just checked, however if it were it would look wet no?... mine are dryish.

Thanks for letting me know you care.

Also, quilted Northern asswipes. cost a bit, but if you eat more cheese you'll need them less often. Think outside the box.

I've heard of some asswipes but Northern asswipes?, interesting, also I'm a huge fan of grilled cheese so I might have to pass on not the not eating cheese part. Furthermore their costly, these Northern asswipes. Oh and what isle in the grocery store would they be in?

Ummmmm, nope I'm good. just checked, however if it were it would look wet no?... mine are dryish.

Thanks for letting me know you care.

I've heard of some asswipes but Northern asswipes?, interesting, also I'm a huge fan of grilled cheese so I might have to pass on not the not eating cheese part. Furthermore their costly, these Northern asswipes. Oh and what isle in the grocery store would they be in?

However the bidet. You sir are pure unadulterated genius.

Move out to pig farmer country and use corn husks... that what we put in the outhouses.

Archived