It's official: TO to bungles

jgb

A HOF WR who is still in top notch shape is getting paid 2mil for one year and Revis wants 16mil.

Un****ing real.

Side note: I watched one of those episodes of Ocho's shows and TO was a guest who got a number from one of the chicks on the show. Didnt watch the whole thing, but I think Ocho voted her off. Pretty funny.

Too bad he didnt sign with Cinic last season. Would have made for a killer Hard Knocks.

Didn't take long for the news to break after that rumor got started. I suppose there is a reason that these players pay agents.

it may be a total coincidence, but when I was a headhunter, a guy who made $400k a year told me the secret was very simple. he said people have an instinctive "fear of loss", and you have to play on that, you have to "take it away" instead of groveling over them and blowing sunshine up their ass, you say something like, "he has other offers, we should probably recommend he move on those as..." and at that point, if you don't get interuppted with an objection, you at least found out your guy wasn't getting the job

maybe the bungals felt a fear of loss and upper thier offer

maybe not

but I think most of these rumors are leaked for a reason, and I can't see why the jets or bungals would have leaked it

I swear one of these days the espn bottom line ticker is going to read "free agent GAjetfan has the jets offer in his hand, he's reaching for a pen, if anybody wants this guy, you better get going NOW !"

:)

Archived