Blubberhead Sparano " Lets Jets & Rex do their talking now

Kentucky Jet

Dolphins' Tony Sparano: Let the Jets and Rex Ryan do their talking now

09:09 AMYahoo! BuzzShare

DiggNewsvineRedditE-mailSavePrintShare51 Comments

3 Recommend DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano was relaxing in his office following an afternoon practice Sunday, trying to cool down from the searing south Florida heat. But when a visitor asked whether the boastful rhetoric by coach Rex Ryan and the New York Jets ever raises his temperature, he smiled and said quite the opposite is true when it comes to his AFC East rival.

He said he basically thinks to himself: Fine. Whatever.

"Yep, that's exactly what I do," Sparano says.

"I don't really pay them much attention. Last time I checked, you had to play 16 and you just want to have a chance at the end of this thing.

"There's a lot of football to be played, and I don't believe talking (tough) settles any of it."

-- Skip Wood

Dolphins' Tony Sparano: Let the Jets and Rex Ryan do their talking now

09:09 AMYahoo! BuzzShare

DiggNewsvineRedditE-mailSavePrintShare51 Comments

3 Recommend DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano was relaxing in his office following an afternoon practice Sunday, trying to cool down from the searing south Florida heat. But when a visitor asked whether the boastful rhetoric by coach Rex Ryan and the New York Jets ever raises his temperature, he smiled and said quite the opposite is true when it comes to his AFC East rival.

He said he basically thinks to himself: Fine. Whatever.

"Yep, that's exactly what I do," Sparano says.

"I don't really pay them much attention. Last time I checked, you had to play 16 and you just want to have a chance at the end of this thing.

"There's a lot of football to be played, and I don't believe talking (tough) settles any of it."

-- Skip Wood

He doesn't have time to talk bc he is always stuffing his fat face. At least our coach can do both.

He doesn't have time to talk bc he is always stuffing his fat face. At least our coach can do both.

If the guy had any personal pride whatsoever, he would actually get pissed off that everyone still considers this Parcells' team. He's practically just a puppet.

lol

I love it

we are so in their heads they can't even get through a practice without getting a jets question

:P

So, Rex shoots off his mouth - it's cool. This guy says he doesn't give a rats a$$ what Rex says, and he's a jerk. Okay then. :unsure:

But neither of them can touch Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano.

He has lost 55 pounds since the end of last season, roughly as much as Woody and Jenkins combined and without the help of a gastric device.

Dolphins running back Patrick Cobbs approached Sparano before their first training camp session Friday.

"He said 'Coach, looks like you lost a little weight.' I said 'Well, I didn't lose a little weight, Pat. I lost a whole person,' " Sparano said.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/15600/sparano-would-dominate-jets-competition

No he didn't. He got lucky because of lousy special teams coverage.

Our defense was gassed at the end of the monday night game. why didnt fatso use his timeouts to give the d a breather? duh? he had like 2 or 3 timeouts left when the game was over..lol..good thing he kept those in his pkcet :0

But neither of them can touch Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano.

He has lost 55 pounds since the end of last season, roughly as much as Woody and Jenkins combined and without the help of a gastric device.

Dolphins running back Patrick Cobbs approached Sparano before their first training camp session Friday.

"He said 'Coach, looks like you lost a little weight.' I said 'Well, I didn't lose a little weight, Pat. I lost a whole person,' " Sparano said.

http://espn.go.com/b...ets-competition

He lost a whole person? Who? Verne Troyer? Since when is 55lbs a whole person. Wow, he's even dumber than I originally thought. I guess Parcells forgot to teach him how to add.

He lost a whole person? Who? Verne Troyer? Since when is 55lbs a whole person. Wow, he's even dumber than I originally thought. I guess Parcells forgot to teach him how to add.

It was humor.

Losing 55 pounds the hard way, through sweat equity, weights and diet is going to be a major motivating factor for the Phins players. If the coach is able to bust his a$$ all off-season, then the players better step up their conditioning and training too.

So, Rex shoots off his mouth - it's cool. This guy says he doesn't give a rats a$$ what Rex says, and he's a jerk. Okay then. :unsure:

Yeah we also went to the playoffs (AFC Championship) had the #1 defense with a rookie coach and QB and moved the franchise into the top half of all sporting teams in revenue and a new stadium all in one year.

Archived