Support Players Who Show Up

greeniemeanie

Let me give you some free advice. You've been banned once, calm down a little.

In fact, that goes for everyone. Let's all calm down a little.

He comes into the thread calling me a "retard" because he's personally offended by me calling Revis a POS, then he wonders why people are taking this personally.

LMAO

Let me give you some free advice. You've been banned once, calm down a little.

In fact, that goes for everyone. Let's all calm down a little.

Understood. I wasn't trying to offend anyone or personally attack anyone. I was just referring to a sentiment that has been prevalent in a lot of threads. When people get emotional about things I find it difficult to really converse about things. It's mostly shouting at each other. Sorry if I was out of line.

I'm not above it all. I just know eventually you'll encounter some guy who has a signature blasting a player and taking it personally every time someone doesn't say ZOMG WHAT AN *******.

This is true but what we make compared to what was offered to him is totally different. He was offered somewhere along the lines of what Aso was making around $100-120 million with sick guaranteed money. Here is what he is facing:

Cons

He sits out this year gets rusty then sits out next yr becaue there may not be any footbal

He has forfeited 20 million over the next 2 yrs due to his holdout along with $16,000 a day of missed camp

If he sits out two yrs (one being the lockout) he will be 27 by the time he plays again

Pros

Takes the $100-120 mil deal with sick guaranteed money he recoops him lost money for camp and $20 mil lost

They Bake that into his contract and he makes a SB run at age 24. He has to understand also he will get endoresment money as well as his salary.

This is true but what we make compared to what was offered to him is totally different. He was offered somewhere along the lines of what Aso was making around $100-120 million with sick guaranteed money. Here is what he is facing:

Cons

He sits out this year gets rusty then sits out next yr becaue there may not be any footbal

He has forfeited 20 million over the next 2 yrs due to his holdout along with $16,000 a day of missed camp

If he sits out two yrs (one being the lockout) he will me 27 by the time he plays again

Pros

Takes the $100-120 mil deal with sick guaranteed money he recoops him lost money for camp and $20 mil lost

They Bake that into his contract and he makes a SB run at age 24. He has to understand also he will get endoresment money as well as his salary.

I guess it depends on how much stock you put into these reports. Since I am not at the table I don't believe anything because a lot of this is posturing from both sides.

If it comes to pass that we can for certain say he was offered this, then yea, it's unreasonable on his part. And for all the reasons you listed.

He comes into the thread calling me a "retard" because he's personally offended by me calling Revis a POS, then he wonders why people are taking this personally.

LMAO

No he didn't. I understand the distinction, and you're smart enough to do the same.

I'm sorry, I thought you said the stick was up my a$$. Are you now trying to say I have a vagina, and the stick is in my vagina?

Yes, the stick has obviously been there for quite some time, and is unsanitary and has caused the infection to spread from you anus to your vagina. You can kill two birds with one stone by going to a gynecologist.

Just trying to help you out, buddy.

Yes, the stick has obviously been there for quite some time, and is unsanitary and has caused the infection to spread from you anus to your vagina. You can kill two birds with one stone by going to a gynecologist.

Just trying to help you out, buddy.

/unzips pants

//sees penis

Nope, don't have a vagina, so I'm sorry to say your free analysis isn't very good. I appreciate you trying to lend a helping hand :)

Archived