Rex Sounds Happy

RutgersJetFan

Rex took this defense... that Revis was on previously, to #1.

Rex Ryan is more important to the defense than Darrelle Revis.

Just making you aware while you're adding him to the list of people thrown under the Revis bus.

Well, we haven't seen Rex operate our defense in LIVE GAME ACTION without Revis, so I think that claim is laughably premature.

Well, we haven't seen Rex operate our defense in LIVE GAME ACTION without Revis, so I think that claim is laughably premature.

And we've seen this defense run with the same players and a different coach.

And we've seen Rex's worst defense as a coordinator be ranked 6th in the league, including losses of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, both who've been at the top of their position for more than 1 season.

Problem is, this hurts the whole suckling on the revis teat stand you've taken.

And we've seen this defense run with the same players and a different coach.

And we've seen Rex's worst defense as a coordinator be ranked 6th in the league, including losses of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, both who've been at the top of their position for more than 1 season.

Problem is, this hurts the whole suckling on the revis teat stand you've taken.

Dude, I hope you're right.

I just don't think it's as clear-cut as you're insinuating.

He also commanded a defense with no Ray Lewis or Ed Reed and I believe they were still in the top 10 in the league. Also, tell us the elite CB's he had in his time in Baltimore?

Revis is the nicest floor in a building that Rex was the architect of. At this point it's business and I think Rex is probably irritated about having to hear about it day after day. He's not on the business side of things and just wants to play football.

Everyone wants Revis back in green and white.

Dude, I hope you're right.

I just don't think it's as clear-cut as you're insinuating.

My only point is that I want revis back. I want a fair deal worked out.

But, the world does not end, and we will still have an impressive defense without him.

We'll have a dominant one with him, but we'll be ok if not.

My only point is that I want revis back. I want a fair deal worked out.

But, the world does not end, and we will still have an impressive defense without him.

We'll have a dominant one with him, but we'll be ok if not.

This!

This has to be a "Hard Knocks" ploy.

It is a little too perfect, like scripting Sonny in the toll booth.

Sounds overly dramatic doesn't it?

If it is its well worth the HBO package I just ordered.

Sounds overly dramatic doesn't it?

If it is its well worth the HBO package I just ordered.

I'm just hoping HBO has had a camera on Revis this whole time, which they've done to similar players in holdout situations.

We've heard from a lot of people, but we haven't heard from The Man himself.

This has to be a "Hard Knocks" ploy.

It is a little too perfect, like scripting Sonny in the toll booth.

Yup. Add the fact that Woody wants and needs the attention - and Rex lives off of it - this seems awfuly contrived to me. Not sure about all the leaked info regarding numbers - but this is the Jest first time at the Rodeo. I've been saying this to all my Jets fan friends - this has to be HK related. Just has to be.

Per Cimini

Can't wait for the punchline. Schwartz is going to take the bait and fire off some huffy tweet about how Rex is breaching protocol by involving Revis's teammates in the contract dispute, next day at the presser somebody asks about it, and he says something to the effect of 'Yeah, dunno what I was thinking when I said that. Musta been a bit lightheaded.'

Come on, that solution does nobody any good.

And I'm hoping you are bright enough to see that.

Also, Rex with some mongo-fueled quotes . . . what else is new?

if,in fact,revis is being greedy,than i will have to disagree with you.it could do wonders.so far it has been players against management.to have your "true" peers tell you how they feel is a totally different story

Archived