Anyone with green parking passes??

joebabyny

I am in need of a green parking pass. I would either like to buy a pass for the entire season or trade for it with my yellow (psl pass) and a few bucks.

If any club season Tix holders have an extra or the ability to grab another on their account to sell or trade let me know.

i know nothing about the parking. what's the advantage of green instead of yellow or orange?

orange sounds messed up like they put you in a radio active swamp area.

but could ya tail gate with yellow... that sounds mellow

green is cash money millionaires obviously. So what makes it so pimp joebaby

i know nothing about the parking. what's the advantage of green instead of yellow or orange?

orange sounds messed up like they put you in a radio active swamp area.

but could ya tail gate with yellow... that sounds mellow

green is cash money millionaires obviously. So what makes it so pimp joebaby

Orange = Upper Deck

Yellow = PSL

Green = Club Seats

If anyone has a green, I need one too, lol. Willing to trade my yellow and vcash. Plus you get to ban the poster of your choice, haha.

ok but what makes em better is it the area of the parking lot nicer? can you only tailgate in certain areas? what's the benefit of having green parking but "only" orange seats

The parking lots are the same, it isn't like dirt vs gravel vs concrete. It is just about geography. Club peeps are closest, PSL next and then UD. It is class warfare. I felt a little inferior in my PSL lot, I parked next to a 10k PSLer and didn't want to tell him I only paid $2,500.

Here is the map:

2010parkingmap.jpg

Looks like lot e will be the tgj home, along the edge shared with lot d. Very close to the rail stop and the entrance to the tunnel going to most of the orange lots.

Hows your tailgate looking this year with all the changes? Is that still going? I heard something about no more tailgating from your car/tent or something like that.

It's all looking great! We expect no negative changes thus far

Good to hear. Just purchased my Jets/Pats tix today, pretty hyped about that, though every Jet game I've ever been to they lost. Hopefully thats not my fault lol. Whats your charge for the tailgate this year? I forgot what it was last year.

Good to hear. Just purchased my Jets/Pats tix today, pretty hyped about that, though every Jet game I've ever been to they lost. Hopefully thats not my fault lol. Whats your charge for the tailgate this year? I forgot what it was last year.

Hey villain can you please watch the game from home- signed the Jets coaches and players.

Yo, Villain, may I trouble you for a moment? Where did you get the Pats/Jets tix? Further, was it compltely outrageous or just a little nuts price wise?

Archived