Will Bruschi play Sunday Night?

Gainzo

Will he play this week?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will he play this week?

Being that the Jets have the bye and apart from the Herm sucks threads I thought I would throw this out there.

I don't think he plays this week. I think BB will hold him back and get him practice time in preparation for the Colts game Monday week.

I say no. One more week. Still is a pretty amazing comeback story.

You should hear the Boston media (assholes) most of them are saying he is being "self-serving" and not a team player.

From what I have read he has been cleared by multiple doctors who have a lot more cred than some stupid media hack.

God I hate most of the Boston sports media.

Where is Garb to back me up?

The real question should be

Will Teddy Bruschi die on the football field?

C'mon man that ain't cool.

Think about this. If you had a minor stroke and were told that everything was OK would you stop doing any activity you did before the stroke?

Like ******* sheep? I know you wouldn't give up that.

C'mon man that ain't cool.

Think about this. If you had a minor stroke and were told that everything was OK would you stop doing any activity you did before the stroke?

I wouldn't play the most physical sport on the planet, no. My life is worth more than that....especially if I was financially set for life...why risk dying? Is Bruschi's family not that important to him

WHat he is doing is EXTREMELY SELFISH...just for his family

I liken this to a young child crossing the street without his parents holding his hand....chances are he could get hit

Samething with Bruschi

Why aren't his parents (The Pats) holing his hand?

Ask BelliPuke

If he dies on the field, not 1 tear will be shed by me.

Really the Pats should have taken the decision out of his hands with IR tag.

I also saw a doctor on Access, stating that never has a player has come back from a stroke and that TB is a "test" case. So would you want to be a test case

with 2 young kids at home. Yes he is selfish and stupid at the same time.

it'll be kinda eerie for me to watch him play on the field knowing he's had a stroke. I can't imagine a pats fan or those close to him enjoying seeing him on the field belly shoulda played the ir card

If it were on the jets herm would be deemed an idiot whether he played or not

The Boston Media sucks. They fuel the angst of the New England fan by being contrarians.....why report, when you can cause controversy.

Tedy Bruschi has made his decision. He and his wife are comfortable and confident in the decision. It was a well thought out and intelligent decision, according to him and his wife. I have no reason to NOT beleive him. Why everyone here must lash out at him is beyond me - but what is most troubling, is the venom with which it is done.

Anyway, the more I think about it, the more I think he will play about 20 snaps. He needs to get "real game" hits on. The Indy game is huge - he needs some "real game" experienec under his belt.

The Boston Media sucks. They fuel the angst of the New England fan by being contrarians.....why report, when you can cause controversy.

Tedy Bruschi has made his decision. He and his wife are comfortable and confident in the decision. It was a well thought out and intelligent decision, according to him and his wife. I have no reason to NOT beleive him. Why everyone here must lash out at him is beyond me - but what is most troubling, is the venom with which it is done.

Anyway, the more I think about it, the more I think he will play about 20 snaps. He needs to get "real game" hits on. The Indy game is huge - he needs some "real game" experienec under his belt.

It because he is not a Red Sox. :lol:

Archived