Yankees vs. Athletics @ Yankee Stadium

Morrissey

NEW YORK YANKEES VS. OAKLAND ATHLETICS

1256-2.gif-----------6xk2lpc36146pbg2kydf13e50.gif

Monday: RHP Dustin Moseley (4-2, 4.53) vs. RHP Trevor Cahill (14-5, 2.43) @ 7:05 p.m.

Tuesday: RHP Phil Hughes (15-6, 4.12) vs. RHP Vin Mazzaro (6-6, 3.61) @ 7:05 p.m.

Wednesday: RHP A.J. Burnett (9-12, 5.17) vs. LHP Brett Anderson (3-5, 3.32) @ 7:05 p.m.

Thursday: LHP CC Sabathia (18-5, 3.14) vs. LHP Dallas Braden (9-9, 3.28) @ 1:05 p.m.

new-yankee-stadium.jpg

Great night for the Yankees. Not a good night for my buddy Vinny.

Any who, Yankees win, Rays lose, and Red Sox's season all but over.

Yankees have called up OF Greg Golson, RHP Jonathan Albaladejo, and catcher Chad Moeller. Looks like the Jesus Montero will spend the rest of the year in AAA. With Lance Berkman coming back tomorrow this isn't a surprise. He won't be on their post roster, so why waste the roster spot on him, when they can use it for someone they want to save in the Rule 5 draft. Montero isn't eligible for the Rule 5 Draft.

Not bad... Teixera's HR landed in the first row of my section. I was a 5 rows up.

Stadium_View.jpg

Nice. On that level I originally thought the base lines were better. After sitting in the outfield I say those are better. Something about the way the base lines are angled just feels uncomfortable to me.

Archived