Is Schotty a practice coordinator?

SenorGato

I just saw on Hard Knocks 3 TD passes in practice. Why were TD passes called in the practice, but only sparingly in games?

Also of note:

- Calvin Pace is our best linebacker.

- Scott is the leader, even if that causes douche moments. I still wonder where Harris fits in because of the contract he's capable of getting.

- This show is scripted.

- Clemens really is a good guy. His early career might be pissing him off, but if he keeps his head straight I think it'll pay off. He strikes me as the kind of guy who'll coach one day.

- Watching the GM and coach talk is interesting. I like both Rex and Tannenbaum

- Is it a good thing or bad thing that some of our cuts are pretty talented and should catch on somewhere else easily? Probably a good thing.

- LT really will be a big weapon for us.

- Holmes is still overrated.

I got the impression that Jenkins is the leader, especially after last weeks episode.

On field I think it's Scott, but Jenkins definitely pulls alot of weight in the locker room. He's gigantic even for a football player, he's a veteran, and he's our best DL...no doubt he's one of the leaders.

Schotty is useless. All he does is suck up to people. Sanchez puts gay pics on his computer and he doesn't complain. Tells Rex he learned the importance of having fun from watching him. Schotty is a useless tool who got into the league through is father and stays in it by sucking up.

The bastard...

Schotty is useless. All he does is suck up to people. Sanchez puts gay pics on his computer and he doesn't complain. Tells Rex he learned the importance of having fun from watching him. Schotty is a useless tool who got into the league through is father and stays in it by sucking up.

I think the having fun thing is important. Yeah, these guys are professional, but when you put too much stress and strive for perfection, that screws you up. Having fun and playing loose will get you there more often than not. Lightening up a little bit can't be bad.

I think the having fun thing is important. Yeah, these guys are professional, but when you put too much stress and strive for perfection, that screws you up. Having fun and playing loose will get you there more often than not. Lightening up a little bit can't be bad.

Its the timing. During a game when the offense is stinking it up he suddenly tells his boss that he realizes what he's doing wrong and the answer is to imitate the boss's way of doing things. He doesn't say anything involving Xs and Os, he just covers up his failure by stroking the boss's ego. I don't like it, this is what people do when they have no real ability.

Its the timing. During a game when the offense is stinking it up he suddenly tells his boss that he realizes what he's doing wrong and the answer is to imitate the boss's way of doing things. He doesn't say anything involving Xs and Os, he just covers up his failure by stroking the boss's ego. I don't like it, this is what people do when they have no real ability.

Possibly. I didn't think it was that srs.

Archived