Dolphins better??

RickyBobby

well with all the talk of the Jest being a SB bust this year I wanted to see if any of you guys actually believed it

Henne>Sanchez...no debate just wait and watch this year

Brown/Williams> Greene/LT- Tomlinson has already hit his midseason so you guys will have him for another 4 games, yuou r goign to miss Jones alot

Marshall>Holmes

Dolphins have a better line both on Offense and defense

Harris is good but thats it for LBs. uihope yuou guys arent getting excited about Taylor hahah, we were happy to lose him

Cro...what a loser, cant even remember his kids names , how is rhe suppose to remember a defensive scheme?

Revis is great so good job.

Who are your safties again.

Oh and how is you new WR doing , Turner,haha trying to get info??

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well with all the talk of the Jest being a SB bust this year I wanted to see if any of you guys actually believed it

Brown/Williams> Greene/LT- Tomlinson has already hit his midseason so you guys will have him for another 4 games, yuou r goign to miss Jones alot

Marshall>Holmes

Harris is good but thats it for LBs. uihope yuou guys arent getting excited about Taylor hahah, we were happy to lose him

Cro...what a loser, cant even remember his kids names , how is rhe suppose to remember a defensive scheme?

I heard somewhere Florida has the worst schools. From the spelling in that post its now been confirmed.

I know im just bored and decided to come over here to see what you guys are doing but im seriousness, what about your team do you feel is better than the phins?

i dont want to be a troll I would like to have real discussions just had to try to get some responses. sorry, I come in peace

I know im just bored and decided to come over here to see what you guys are doing but im seriousness, what about your team do you feel is better than the phins?

i dont want to be a troll I would like to have real discussions just had to try to get some responses. sorry, I come in peace

How could we be better, you beat us 3 games in a row?

It's not like we won 2 playoff games to your zero or anything. :blink:

For someone who is here for serious conversation, you're doing a pretty good job at being a troll.

I was rplying to a comment about misspelled words on a thread in a fan page. Im just giving him sh*t bc his team has shown to have the worst spelling fans in the league...relax, just answer the question

I was rplying to a comment about misspelled words on a thread in a fan page. Im just giving him sh*t bc his team has shown to have the worst spelling fans in the league...relax, just answer the question

The worst spelling fans in the league, is that an official stat now?

How could we be better, you beat us 3 games in a row?

It's not like we won 2 playoff games to your zero or anything. :blink:

seriously...that was last year and u dont want to get started about the horrible display of league competativness displayed in your final reg. season games.

but I think sanchez just doesnt have it, no arm and he has the brain of a 12 yr old kid.

LT is just old I know he looks good now but anybody that has watched him over the past few years knows that isnt going to last. Now I love Greene but he is young and not a big play runner so we will see.

seriously...that was last year and u dont want to get started about the horrible display of league competativness displayed in your final reg. season games.

but I think sanchez just doesnt have it, no arm and he has the brain of a 12 yr old kid.

LT is just old I know he looks good now but anybody that has watched him over the past few years knows that isnt going to last. Now I love Greene but he is young and not a big play runner so we will see.

How was the competativness displayed in your last 5 games? :rl:

Marshall>Holmes

Right now, Henne is the better QB. I'll give you that.

Marshall might be better than holmes, but our receiving core is 10 times better than urs? Who's next to Marshall? Bess, Hartline??

I'd like to see how any of your defensive lineman are better than Jenkins when he's healthy. Jenkins is a force. Also, you forgot Pace, who managed 8 sacks and 3 fumbles while missing the first 4 games.

I could care less about Cro remembering his kids name when hes out there on the field. I care that he makes plays because he's our #2 CB. BTW, what happened to your #2 CB, Smith? He sucks so much the coaches demoted his sorry a$$.

And to answer your question, our safeties are Smith/Pool and Leonard.

are you guys serious...this is a fans forum page. I dont really check my spelling on something like this. I guess Jest fans are real concerned nowadays about spelling,huh?

Wait a minute, you don't check your "speeling" yet you knew we were the worst in the league. :huh:

We have to be concerned, we're defending champs.

1 thread, and you make your retarded buddy trolls look smart.

You just can't makes this stuff up. :rl:

are you guys serious...this is a fans forum page. I dont really check my spelling on something like this. I guess Jest fans are real concerned nowadays about spelling,huh?

Since most of us don't know each other personally, these posts are the only way to get to know someone. I'd rather people not think that I'm an idiot, so I like to spell correctly and use proper grammar. I'll leave to the people that I actually know to think that I'm an idiot.

Marshall might be better than holmes, but our receiving core is 10 times better than urs? Who's next to Marshall? Bess, Hartline??

I'd like to see how any of your defensive lineman are better than Jenkins when he's healthy. Jenkins is a force. Also, you forgot Pace, who managed 8 sacks and 3 fumbles while missing the first 4 games.

I could care less about Cro remembering his kids name when hes out there on the field. I care that he makes plays because he's our #2 CB. BTW, what happened to your #2 CB, Smith? He sucks so much the coaches demoted his sorry a$$.

Based on what? The fact that Henne completely collapsed down the stretch of the season while Sanchez outplayed Carson Palmer and Philip Rivers in the playoffs? Or that Parcells quit because Henne was making zero progress as a QB? Also remember that Henne is older than Sanchez and has accomplished much less.

thank you.

i think Marshall is head and shoulders above Holmes. No one person can bring him down and thats not BS thats the truth he is a "Beast"

as far as our backups you r right we dont have much but neither do you. I like Crotchery but Edwards is just too inconsistant, but you guys dont have anyone behind them.

look for Bess to breakout this year running free with all the eyes on marshall

Im talking about the whole D-line. Jenkins is your only good lineman on D.

we have a very deep and talented line lead by Starks and Solai at NT and Odrick(next Seymor) and langford at DE

Pace yeah I like pace

I will be there wk 3 and cant wait. What i want to see is Ronnie brown break Revis's ankles again and Marshall run through you D

thank you.

i think Marshall is head and shoulders above Holmes. No one person can bring him down and thats not BS thats the truth he is a "Beast"

as far as our backups you r right we dont have much but neither do you. I like Crotchery but Edwards is just too inconsistant, but you guys dont have anyone behind them.

look for Bess to breakout this year running free with all the eyes on marshall

Im talking about the whole D-line. Jenkins is your only good lineman on D.

we have a very deep and talented line lead by Starks and Solai at NT and Odrick(next Seymor) and langford at DE

Pace yeah I like pace

I will be there wk 3 and cant wait. What i want to see is Ronnie brown break Revis's ankles again and Marshall run through you D

Seems like you got us beat in spelling and grammar.

Archived