Dolphins better??

RickyBobby

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you the captain of the NYU special olympics debate team. How can you even debate some one who say having the #1 Defense and running game in the NFL doesn't matter. I'm really going to enjoy watching the Dolphags and Patsie fans eat Crow this Year. Ive lived in Miami and Now live in Maine and atleast Pats fans say how competitive the division will be and aknowledge that if Sanchez Plays well we have a real shot.

What were the phags #1 in? :rl:

well with all the talk of the Jest being a SB bust this year I wanted to see if any of you guys actually believed it

Henne>Sanchez...no debate just wait and watch this year

Brown/Williams> Greene/LT- Tomlinson has already hit his midseason so you guys will have him for another 4 games, yuou r goign to miss Jones alot

Marshall>Holmes

Dolphins have a better line both on Offense and defense

Harris is good but thats it for LBs. uihope yuou guys arent getting excited about Taylor hahah, we were happy to lose him

Cro...what a loser, cant even remember his kids names , how is rhe suppose to remember a defensive scheme?

Revis is great so good job.

Who are your safties again.

Oh and how is you new WR doing , Turner,haha trying to get info??

I would have let you down easy, but your homerism and ignorance is too much to bear so I'll just compare our defenses.

Let's talk about the defensive line.

We have a 360 pound pro bowl NT the best in the league when healthy.

Your team is currently using a 305 lb defensive end to play NT

Defensive end. You are playing a rookie, along side a defensive end playing NT, that should work out nicely =D

and on the other side another young DE going into his 3rd year in Langford.

Our defensive ends:

Pro bowl defensive end Shaun Ellis

and Sione Pouha, a 325 lb DT playing DE, a huge run stopper who filled in for Kris Jenkins last year and kept us as 8th in rush defense he is our cheap version Haloti Ngata

We clearly have the better D line, your D line is undersized and will get steam rolled on a weekly basis. I cant wait to see what Adrian Peterson does to your defense.

Linebackers:

We have the best MLB duo in the NFL, Scott and Harris combined for 219 tackles last season. The only linebacker your team has is Dansby, Channing crowder is a pathetic excuse for an NFL player, and the all wise parcells in his infinite wisdom chose to pick koa misi to play LB.....but has since lost his starting job...such a shame!

So yea, the thing is your linebacking core sucks and ours is among the leagues best.

Secondary:

This one isn't even worth discussing, so I'll use an analogy

The Jets secondary is to the Dolphins secondary

as The U.S. Army is to the Luxembourg Army.

ugh, yes. They had a better D and a better running game. What are a good D and running game not important bc that is all that u guys have

Well... that makes us better on offense and better on defense... if thats all we have, I guess I can live with that. LOL

Archived