Dolphins better??

RickyBobby

Based on what? The fact that Henne completely collapsed down the stretch of the season while Sanchez outplayed Carson Palmer and Philip Rivers in the playoffs? Or that Parcells quit because Henne was making zero progress as a QB? Also remember that Henne is older than Sanchez and has accomplished much less.

My only reasoning that Henne is better at this moment is because Henne has more experience. He's had more years to learn the system and he started more year in college also. But I completely agree that Sanchez stepped up big in the playoffs while at the end of the regular season Henne did collapse. Sanchez is younger than Henne and already has more playoff wins.

Going in a different direction a little here, I liked the part on the final episode of Hard Knocks where they showed Sanchez calling the plays. He really looked like he had a better control of everything and knew what plays to call, especially on the last call for the TD.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you.

i think Marshall is head and shoulders above Holmes. No one person can bring him down and thats not BS thats the truth he is a "Beast"

as far as our backups you r right we dont have much but neither do you. I like Crotchery but Edwards is just too inconsistant, but you guys dont have anyone behind them.

look for Bess to breakout this year running free with all the eyes on marshall

Im talking about the whole D-line. Jenkins is your only good lineman on D.

we have a very deep and talented line lead by Starks and Solai at NT and Odrick(next Seymor) and langford at DE

Pace yeah I like pace

I will be there wk 3 and cant wait. What i want to see is Ronnie brown break Revis's ankles again and Marshall run through you D

When did he break his ankle the first time?

BTW, I wouldn't bet on Marshall doing anything against Revis. He will get lost on Revis island just like the greatest WR's did last year.

Seems like you got us beat in spelling and grammar.

your giving me sh*t when you have Mike Tyson as your avi?

You are a perfect representation of a stupid Jets fan. You havent said one good thing yet all you do is critque my grammer and spelling. Well you are reall y ignorant bc I am a literature professor at NYU. like I said this is a fan forum page, not a big deal so if you stupid New yorkers could please look past spelling(I know you can) try to give me something that you think proves the jets are better...

You are a perfect representation of a stupid Jets fan. You havent said one good thing yet all you do is critque my grammer and spelling. Well you are reall y ignorant bc I am a literature professor at NYU. like I said this is a fan forum page, not a big deal so if you stupid New yorkers could please look past spelling(I know you can) try to give me something that you think proves the jets are better...

Yeah, you can really tell allot about a man by his avatar. Is that the class you teach at NYU?

So let me get this straight, we should judge people by there avatars and ignore literature professors who post like illiterates. :rl:

Looks like you are the one critiquing:

his team has shown to have the worst spelling fans in the league.

I already proved it.

Yeah, you can really tell allot about a man by his avatar. Is that the class you teach at NYU?

So let me get this straight, we should judge people by there avatars and ignore literature professors you post like illiterates. :rl:

what are you an idiot...needs revision

Looks like you are the one critiquing:

I already proved it.

hmm so you change my qoute..that cool

The (at least) 8 errors in the post above strongly support the bolded claim.

The (at least) 8 errors in the post above strongly support the bolded claim.

WOW I have had 20 post about my spelling and grammer on a fans forum and only one about your football. Ahh, just like the jest fans, always worrying about the wrong stuff.

I guess spelling was a big concern this off-season for the team

Win 2 playoff games as a rookie, sure you can.

LOL, please he didnt do anything those games. I think it was the exact opposite, the less they gave him the better the team did. And oce u guys faced a team with 3 wrs u sucked. Sanchez didnt have a good preseason he had an uneventful one

WOW I have had 20 post about my spelling and grammer on a fans forum and only one about your football. Ahh, just like the jest fans, always worrying about the wrong stuff.

I guess spelling was a big concern this off-season for the team

What did you expect, we are

the worst spelling fans in the league

We have the worst trolls in the league too. :rl:

well with all the talk of the Jest being a SB bust this year I wanted to see if any of you guys actually believed it

Henne>Sanchez...no debate just wait and watch this year

Brown/Williams> Greene/LT- Tomlinson has already hit his midseason so you guys will have him for another 4 games, yuou r goign to miss Jones alot

Marshall>Holmes

Dolphins have a better line both on Offense and defense

Harris is good but thats it for LBs. uihope yuou guys arent getting excited about Taylor hahah, we were happy to lose him

Cro...what a loser, cant even remember his kids names , how is rhe suppose to remember a defensive scheme?

Revis is great so good job.

Who are your safties again.

Oh and how is you new WR doing , Turner,haha trying to get info??

+1 This is incredible analysis. You know your stuff!

LOL, please he didnt do anything those games. I think it was the exact opposite, the less they gave him the better the team did. And oce u guys faced a team with 3 wrs u sucked. Sanchez didnt have a good preseason he had an uneventful one

How were the phags doing on the golf course during all of that though, professor? :rl:

Archived