Dolphins better??

RickyBobby

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats all a team has to do to get u to believe they r goin g to be a SB champ this year

No that's all they have to do to be better than the phags for the last 12 years.

Where did I say "they r goin g to be a SB champ this year?"

Are you suggesting the phags will?

Bro there's a new thing they're teaching at the top universities. It's a Hybrid English. Just yes him to death when he's not making sense. He'll understand you. Be careful a no could make him upset.

I can understand that, he spells no, noo. :lol:

Personally, I think it's fact. I learned all about it at the NYU Pompano Beach location.

Bullsh*t!!! By using the Rayleigh Criterion as an estimate of the beamwidth of an Arecibo like planetary radar, it is blatantly obvious that we are SAFE from any inter-planetary devastation in the Year 2012. THIS I learned good sir while obtaining a Graduate Degree from NYU.

Let me ask you this...when the Jets beat Marino, we're they better or was it more of a rival type thing and anyone can possibly win?

You completely lost me on that one.

So you are saying that the team who lost 3 straight head-to-head matchups is better than the team that won them?

So you are saying that the team who lost 3 straight head-to-head matchups is better than the team that won them?

Are those the only 3 games they played in 2 years you dumbass?

They split in better seasons over those 2 years and the Jets have them 2-0 in playoff wins.

Dumbass!

Well yeah he lost me too, but the Saints lost 3 out of their last 4 games against the Panthers. Who's the better team Tx? Now freaking shuuuu will ya.

You should have remained "lost" to be honest. What I'm saying is, anyone can beat anyone at any time...doesn't make them better. Who did the Saints lose to last year? Were those teams better? Because if they were, they should have won the SB.

When your Patsies lost to the Giants in the SB, do you honestly think the Giants were the better team? You're full of it if you reply yes.

You should have remained "lost" to be honest. What I'm saying is, anyone can beat anyone at any time...doesn't make them better. Who did the Saints lose to last year? Were those teams better? Because if they were, they should have won the SB.

When your Patsies lost to the Giants in the SB, do you honestly think the Giants were the better team? You're full of it if you reply yes.

ugh, yes. They had a better D and a better running game. What are a good D and running game not important bc that is all that u guys have

Are you the captain of the NYU special olympics debate team. How can you even debate some one who say having the #1 Defense and running game in the NFL doesn't matter. I'm really going to enjoy watching the Dolphags and Patsie fans eat Crow this Year. Ive lived in Miami and Now live in Maine and atleast Pats fans say how competitive the division will be and aknowledge that if Sanchez Plays well we have a real shot.

Archived