the official week 1 overreaction thread

Larz

Because the phags beat the Jets twice last year and that's all they have to celebrate.

Besides the fact that they beat us 3 times in a row and are now 1/3 of the way to getting us back for beating them 9 straight. :rl:

9 straight blah blah blah, bro we lined up the last 3 times and you got your a$$ kicked. And yes i consider anytime someone loses even by the smallest of margins an a$$ kicking.

Another non-over reaction.

Trent Edwards is horrible. The Bills had a chance (slim) at the end of the game but he wouldn't throw the ball more than 5 yrds needing to drive the length of the field.

That was an abysmal job by the Bills at the end.

9 straight blah blah blah, bro we lined up the last 3 times and you got your a$$ kicked. And yes i consider anytime someone loses even by the smallest of margins an a$$ kicking.

Where did it get you?

Nowhere!

We went on to win 2 playoff games, and you went home to 0 playoff wins in 12 years.

Keep celebrating it. :rl:

I don't know if it's an overreaction or not, but anybody who picked the Niners to go to the SB (*cough*media folks at ESPN*cough*) are a bunch of idiots.

Of course it's not an overreaction. Of course they're idiots. Some loser franchise shows a few flashes of competence, the narrative impulse kicks in, and it's time for The Next Step. 49ers, Bengals, Texans, Falcons, Chargers. They're all the same goddamn team. Specifically the Jets.

Another non-over reaction.

Trent Edwards is horrible. The Bills had a chance (slim) at the end of the game but he wouldn't throw the ball more than 5 yrds needing to drive the length of the field.

That was an abysmal job by the Bills at the end.

The dolphins won, that's an over reaction all by itself.

The bills beat themselves is more like it, they dropped a sure TD that wins them the game.

The dolphins won, that's an over reaction all by itself.

The bills beat themselves is more like it, they dropped a sure TD that wins them the game.

Did you watch the game bro? We led the whole the game, doubled them in yards and time of possesion and they scored a late td on 4th and 11 prayer with broken coverage.Not to mention the 3 pick 6's we dropped.

Did you watch the game bro? We led the whole the game, doubled them in yards and time of possesion and they scored a late td on 4th and 11 prayer with broken coverage.

Dude you are out of your mind! they dropped what should have been the easiest TD thrown all year.

They win 17-13 easily, if they can make a simple catch.

Keep celebrating, we know week one is very important cause you have nothing left when it counts most.

0 playoff wins in 12 years and counting!!! :rl:

not celebrating it, just reminding you. Must bother you because you brought it up.

No, I was talking to Hess and you jumped in.

Yeah, we go on to win 2 playoff games and you go on to over a decade with 0 playoff wins, really bothers me. :rl:

I'd take that every year, it hurt so much. :lol:

Dude you are out of your mind! they dropped what should have been the easiest TD thrown all year.

They win 17-13 easily, if they can make a simple catch.

Keep celebrating, we know week one is very important cause you have nothing left when it counts most.

0 playoff wins in 12 years and counting!!! :rl:

It is, even moreso when your on the road against a divisional foe in a place you've lost the last 5 times. Great win.

Archived