the official week 1 overreaction thread

Larz

the pats are going to the super bowl ! (figures, they don't talk trash)

the giants look like contenders ! (figures, they have class)

the jets talk too much and everybody is out to get them ! ( jets west, frat boys, dungy, francesa, ray )

this season is going to be a disaster, I can just feel it coming !!!!!!

might as well get it out of our systems now so we can get ready tomorrow ;)

I don't know if it's an overreaction or not, but anybody who picked the Niners to go to the SB (*cough*media folks at ESPN*cough*) are a bunch of idiots.

The team has been mediocre at BEST the last 2 seasons and did nothing to improve, especially at the QB position. Are they going to magically make the leap?

I don't think so.

I don't know if it's an overreaction or not, but anybody who picked the Niners to go to the SB (*cough*media folks at ESPN*cough*) are a bunch of idiots.

The team has been mediocre at BEST the last 2 seasons and did nothing to improve, especially at the QB position. Are they going to magically make the leap?

I don't think so.

They can probably win the NFCW with a 7-9 record.

This isn't an overreaction, but I just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward to Pennington stepping in within 2-3 weeks and winning another CPOY. That's right baby, we're on an even-numbered year and Henne doesn't look better, which means it's the perfect storm for biannual competence time. It's one of those instances where I wish the NFL introduced backups taking over for starters like WWE wrestlers.

I don't think so.

They haven't had a winning season in eight years. People were overreacting to the NFC West being a lousy division before a single game was played.

Why is your Dolphin playing Hockey? I don't get it.

Because the phags beat the Jets twice last year and that's all they have to celebrate.

Besides the fact that they beat us 3 times in a row and are now 1/3 of the way to getting us back for beating them 9 straight. :rl:

Archived