Jets better pop in the tape of Ravens Pats last season

Matt39

Whether it be the regular season or the post season game. The Ravens were screwed in their first meeting. Brady was crying to the refs if memory serves.

Jam the sh*t out of Welker at the line(my guess would be Wilson). Revis shadowing Randy. The Pats are a finesse offense, hit them in the mouth and they can be beat.

Also, I know the offense was embarrassing on Monday- but I dont see the reason to completely unleash Sanchez. Greene better play with a chip on his shoulder and be looking to pound the rock like he's capable of. Get him going early, move the chains and just play smashmouth football.

Yeah, the Pats played very well last weekend- but this team isn't the 2007 version like some Pats fans seem to believe already.

Whether it be the regular season or the post season game. The Ravens were screwed in their first meeting. Brady was crying to the refs if memory serves.

Jam the sh*t out of Welker at the line(my guess would be Wilson). Revis shadowing Randy. The Pats are a finesse offense, hit them in the mouth and they can be beat.

Also, I know the offense was embarrassing on Monday- but I dont see the reason to completely unleash Sanchez. Greene better play with a chip on his shoulder and be looking to pound the rock like he's capable of. Get him going early, move the chains and just play smashmouth football.

Yeah, the Pats played very well last weekend- but this team isn't the 2007 version like some Pats fans seem to believe already.

The only new thing that makes me smile about the Pats - right now anyway - are Crumpler, Gronkowski and Hernandez. If the Pats can create some favorable match-ups with their TE's - it could prove successful.

BTW - you do know that every established QB in this league does a little lawyering with the Ref's right? Have you watched Peyton Manning ever? Brett Favre? Love how all Jets fans call Brady a baby. Trust me, when your baby QB becomes a man QB he'll occasionally cry to the refs too.

The only new thing that makes me smile about the Pats - right now anyway - are Crumpler, Gronkowski and Hernandez. If the Pats can create some favorable match-ups with their TE's - it could prove successful.

BTW - you do know that every established QB in this league does a little lawyering with the Ref's right? Have you watched Peyton Manning ever? Brett Favre? Love how all Jets fans call Brady a baby. Trust me, when your baby QB becomes a man QB he'll occasionally cry to the refs too.

The pointing at his knee and hopping up and down was over the top, even for Tom.

Heap was my biggest concern going into the Baltimore game...so yeah obviously with the way the Jets blitz, the tight ends and Faulk concern me. Faulk has to slow down sooner or later though.

The pointing at his knee and hopping up and down was over the top, even for Tom.

Heap was my biggest concern going into the Baltimore game...so yeah obviously with the way the Jets blitz, the tight ends and Faulk concern me. Faulk has to slow down sooner or later though.

yeah well don't expect it to happen this week. the patriots are going to be a pretty tough team to beat. and right now.....i don't think this jets team is up to the challenege. hopefully last week was a wake-up call.....but who knows.

1) Jam the sh*t out of Welker at the line(my guess would be Wilson). Revis shadowing Randy. The Pats are a finesse offense, hit them in the mouth and they can be beat.

2) Yeah, the Pats played very well last weekend- but this team isn't the 2007 version like some Pats fans seem to believe already.

1) Jamming a slot receiver is not like jamming a WR who runs 10-15 yard routes. Even if Welker is jammed at the LOS, he will still get separation at 3-5 yards, which is a large enough window for Brady to deliver the ball. I would be absolutely shocked if the Jets put Wilson on Welker.

2) The 2010 Pats offense is completely different than the 2007 version. Even if Revis takes Moss completely out of the game, how will the Jets stop Welker, Tate, Grontkowski and Hernandez?

Personally, I think the rook TE's will have a field day on Sunday.

Personally, I think you should shut the f-up until after the game

Pats offense will get hit in the mouth....Brady and the crew are not nearly as physical as the Jets

The Jets right the ship, and will take their place ahead of the Rats

Haha I just thought that was rather amusing.

1) Jamming a slot receiver is not like jamming a WR who runs 10-15 yard routes. Even if Welker is jammed at the LOS, he will still get separation at 3-5 yards, which is a large enough window for Brady to deliver the ball. I would be absolutely shocked if the Jets put Wilson on Welker.

2) The 2010 Pats offense is completely different than the 2007 version. Even if Revis takes Moss completely out of the game, how will the Jets stop Welker, Tate, Grontkowski and Hernandez?

I love how Gronkowski and Hernandez have already turned into Hall of Famers. They caught a combined 2 passes last Sunday.

The Ravens jammed Welker in the first meeting and pretty much had him in check the entire game. Welker isnt at 100% either.

Pats offense will get hit in the mouth....Brady and the crew are not nearly as physical as the Jets

In case you missed it, the last time these two teams played, Brady and the Pats offense hung 31 points on that big, bad, physical Jets defense.

All Brady has to do is put up 10-14 points and the Pats win going away.

Who said they are HOFers?

You don't think they will create match-up problems for the Jets defense?

I haven't seen enough of either of them to say one way or another. I cant imagine either of them are better than a healthy Todd Heap.

They're both rookies. The Jets still do have a pretty aggressive defense...who knows how they react?

Tight ends have given the Jets some issues- but these guys are both green.

In case you missed it, the last time these two teams played, Brady and the Pats offense hung 31 points on that big, bad, physical Jets defense.

All Brady has to do is put up 10-14 points and the Pats win going away.

The Patriots defense is still average. A Ravens defense with their depleted secondary is still better than the Patriots. The Jets will have success pounding Shonn Greene.

The Patriots defense is still average. A Ravens defense with their depleted secondary is still better than the Patriots. The Jets will have success pounding Shonn Greene.

Pat's D is improved from last year, so although they certainly aren't world-beaters and not up to the quality of the Jet's D, they are better than "average". The Pat's offense IS elite, however, and the Jet's offense is one of the worst in the league so I like the Pat's chances on Sunday.

Greene COULD be effective, I guess, if he holds onto the ball.

Pat's D is improved from last year, so although they certainly aren't world-beaters and not up to the quality of the Jet's D, they are better than "average". The Pat's offense IS elite, however, and the Jet's offense is one of the worst in the league so I like the Pat's chances on Sunday.

Greene COULD be effective, I guess, if he holds onto the ball.

What makes you say the Pats D is improved? I don't see it.

I haven't seen enough of either of them to say one way or another. I cant imagine either of them are better than a healthy Todd Heap.

They're both rookies. The Jets still do have a pretty aggressive defense...who knows how they react?

Tight ends have given the Jets some issues- but these guys are both green.

Neither are in the same league as Todd Heap.

My point is what you said in your last line.

Archived