its candy corn time again....

gg

I would love an invite to this.

You probaby say that in jest but my 22 year old daughter attends George Mason University, 5 miles from Casa Crusher and their will be at least at least 7 coeds young enough to be fooled at least for a night. Not to mention Mrs. Crusher is a hairdresser and their will be at least 3 of them and they range from.. 6 beers to OMG can;t wait till tell my friends hot. My 3 hot office girls will be their as well. Mock if you must Eric yelling but I could give you the world.

You probaby say that in jest but my 22 year old daughter attends George Mason University, 5 miles from Casa Crusher and their will be at least at least 7 coeds young enough to be fooled at least for a night. Not to mention Mrs. Crusher is a hairdresser and their will be at least 3 of them and they range from.. 6 beers to OMG can;t wait till tell my friends hot. My 3 hot office girls will be their as well. Mock if you must Eric yelling but I could give you the world.

I'm not joking at all.

A pig roast with you would go down in history as an all-time great adventure.

You havent invited me? Dick.

Last time you where up here for work I gave you my cell to call and you chose not to. I will only lead a horse to water, I will not wash his nutz.

Dude, it was 24/7 work...I never had the chance. I heart you damn soul for christ sake...you dont think I'd have called if I could break away?

Dude, it was 24/7 work...I never had the chance. I heart you damn soul for christ sake...you dont think I'd have called if I could break away?

It's all good bro. Your the one accusing Crushlove of no invite. I even hired an ex-stripper to work in my office for when you finally do show up. What more can I do? Got a nice 40 something couger working here too.. Variety is the spice of life.

It's all good bro. Your the one accusing Crushlove of no invite. I even hired an ex-stripper to work in my office for when you finally do show up. What more can I do? Got a nice 40 something couger working here too.. Variety is the spice of life.

I want a mailed invitation with nude pictures of each of the women I must slay.

I want a mailed invitation with nude pictures of each of the women I must slay.

First off I'm not sure if I mail something to "Steve, chief clam inspector" Jacksonville Fla USA you will get it. Secondly if I had naked pictures of my staff I would probably have to pay them more. Not cost effective.

Archived