Sunday Morning Countdown

Integrity28

So, for those that do still watch ESPN... I've got to ask, did you just see the segment they did with the cardboard cutouts of their own faces?

Hilarious fail.

On PTI Cornheiser and Wilbon typically use the cardboard cutouts of OTHER PEOPLE during their "role play" segment about timely sports news... so this morning the Sunday morning crew copied them, but the giant fail of the segment was that they put cardboard cutouts of their own faces, in front of their faces. The best was when the camera panned out after Tom Jackson did his part... he had no idea the camera was off of him, so he just held the stupid cutout in front of his face for no reason.

Ugh. Clowns.

You know you're not strapped to a chair like Alex in A Clockwork Orange. You're allowed to not watch crappy shows.

Keeping up the Kardashians

Real Housewives

Bethanny's Getting Married

Jersey Shore

All shows I watched this week.

It would appear that I am in fact strapped to a chair.

As a Sunday Countdown lifer, I read this and say - Oh, I'll check out NFL Today. Flip the channel and Boomer and Sharpe are laughing about Wildebeasts.

The biggest mystery on the 20th Century will be how somebody got paid to make the decision to give Shannon Sharpe a speaking role on a television program.

That show is the worst shlt to ever be broadcast through a visual medium ever. Why the **** are they laughing all the time? Awful.

HAHA, anyone see on Sunday Night Countdown they were talking about the Colts and then one of the guys, when asked about them went into a random rant about the Pats and all the players they'd lost, completely irrelevant to the topic. The guy who asked him was just looking at him thinking "WTF?"

Hilarious.

The biggest mystery on the 20th Century will be how somebody got paid to make the decision to give Shannon Sharpe a speaking role on a television program.

That show is the worst shlt to ever be broadcast through a visual medium ever. Why the **** are they laughing all the time? Awful.

More laughing, but I think they're talking about Quarterbacks.

Archived