THANK YOU BRAYLON EDWARDS!

madmikeisback

Where would we be without Braylon????

The dropsies also seem to have deserted him as well. It is getting increasingly hard to watch this team and imagine it doing well without Braylon Edwards.

Yes I know we get Santonio Holmes in a couple of weeks and he's terrific, but Braylon is kicking butt big time.

he even got a lil revenge on james !!!

lol

The capacity crowd included Miami Heat newcomer James, who wore a Florida Marlins cap. Fans roared when he was shown on the video scoreboard, while they booed Taylor, a former fan favorite playing against the Dolphins for the first time after 12 seasons with Miami.

Where would we be without Braylon????

The dropsies also seem to have deserted him as well. It is getting increasingly hard to watch this team and imagine it doing well without Braylon Edwards.

Yes I know we get Santonio Holmes in a couple of weeks and he's terrific, but Braylon is kicking butt big time.

Well, he did drop that PI touchdown pass, but I give him props for knowing how to draw the penalty.

Seriously. When he shows up you know the sh*t is going down.

He'll put us over the top IMO, I don't even think Schotty can **** it up.

I just hope it isn't like last year where Sanchez stares him down. When Braylon came to the Jets midseason, Sanchez only had eyes for him. As long as Mark realizes Holmes is just another toy to play with, and not THE toy, it'll be great. You might not even see Santonio's name called that many times against Minnesota, but by week 7 or 8 he'll be our bonafide # 1 receiver.

Archived