Packers sign Green for playbook

SouthernJet

overheard at fudge packer headquarters;

green : "yo mikey lemme break it down for you

revis is back, and cro is a beast, but you really can't pick on d-lo and coleman anymore, they grew up. jimmy is easy pickens tho

the backers are special, and the d-line gets it done

you really have no idea what the jets are doing because sometimes rex calls the play, sometimes pettine calls it, and sometimes DT calls the coverages

good luck "

Per ESPN:

Packers have claimed NT Howard Green off waivers from the N.Y. Jets and placed LB Brad Jones on injured reserve.

I wonder why teams don't wait until the last minute to make these moves, just as a precaution. I mean couldn't they have done this late Friday afternoon, or is there some kind of deadline to activate PS players that i don't know about?

I'm not aware if this is a common thing or not. I mean, it's been happening a ton this year and it seems like a lot of teams are doing it. The first time I remember it happening though was when we signed the qb from the Pats to be our QB4.

Was it always a thing teams did and I just never heard about it?

I'm not aware if this is a common thing or not. I mean, it's been happening a ton this year and it seems like a lot of teams are doing it. The first time I remember it happening though was when we signed the qb from the Pats to be our QB4.

Was it always a thing teams did and I just never heard about it?

I think it's pretty common, but some coaches do it more than others.

Archived