New toy

Brenjetsfan

so I am thinking of purchasing a new toy...NO TX, not that kind.........,yet! :shock:

A HARLEY, I always wanted a low rider...what do you think?

PERHAPS my man can help with the purchase :mrgreen:

Wow, I think I'm spending a bit too much time on this board. How did I see the name of the post and say to myself "must be Bren" before looking at the author :shock:

(and no Bren, I wasn't thinking about that kind of toy)

first of all Bren, unless you are an experienced rider....motorcyles that is

I wouldn't really recomend a big a$$ Harley, you'll kill yourself at your size and strength, I've seen alot of guys get hurt bad by underestimating the power of their bikes

Harleys are overrated anyway and even lifelong Harley riders will admit they are just like American cars, not really dependable and in teh shop alot

you can get alot more bike for alot less money by goiny Jap...Yamaha has some nice bikes that can be tricked out as well as Honda 1300 too

by the way I still owe you a ride when you come down here on my mean machine!!!

Seriously though why spend 30k on a bike when you can get a sweet one for less than half the price....the wind still tastes the same on either one

dickie you're a puss

I'd say probably 80% of the guys that get killed on bikes are riding race bikes not cruisers and tehy usually get killed by going really fast in traffic

that rarely happens with cruisers...but my concern would be the seasonal riding up north sucks because you're not gonna do much riding in the winter

mean papi green. my favorite puerto rican closet homo....

she wants a harley cus they are sexy. jap bikes are not. its like trying to convince someone thaT a taurus is as good as a colt. her pops gives her MONEY anyway..

secondly, if you are on any bike and you get into an accident like any car can, you are going to get ****ed up. nothing cool about wheelchairs

NOW, perhaps i am a hypocrite since i just bought a sleek brand new superbike myself. 49cc ninja. electric start. 30 mph . hot red i love it

mean papi green. my favorite puerto rican closet homo....

she wants a harley cus they are sexy. jap bikes are not. its like trying to convince someone thaT a taurus is as good as a colt. her pops gives her MONEY anyway..

secondly, if you are on any bike and you get into an accident like any car can, you are going to get F#cked up. nothing cool about wheelchairs

NOW, perhaps i am a hypocrite since i just bought a sleek brand new superbike myself. 49cc ninja. electric start. 30 mph . hot red i love it

can you fit your boyfriend on the back of that thing??

Archived